jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy everyone loses that gambles daily

you know this

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

In all my experience, one thing I'll never stop doing is always having an open three-teamer. Great bankroll builders for when you get hot. Could take a week to fill it, could take just one night. Love it.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Win or Lose, Young or old, this is a process. If you're not learning from each loss and win, what are you doing? The seasons are a grind and a battle of attrition.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

QUOTE=hubie69;27815782]Win or Lose, Young or old, this is a process. If you're not learning from each loss and win, what are you doing? The seasons are a grind and a battle of attrition.[/QUOTE]

Especially True with the

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Accept that you can't beat the game, and focus your time on cryptos.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

chili been around the block more times than most here...

pay attention to him

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The less games you bet the better shot you have to win

plain and simple
    This sounds great in theory but in reality it doesn't work at all for most bettors. Do you have any data to back up this claim? It's like saying... "the less you flip this coin the better the chances are of it landing on Heads when you flip it".

If your theory is true... Guaranteed Lock threads should hit AT LEAST 55% of the time. But for some strange reason the guaranteed locks tend to hit no better than any other bets. Why is that?

Also, a better wheel can always be invented. Bill James invented a better wheel in Baseball and nobody used that better wheel for YEARS. Many years later Billy Bean and Paul DePodesta took that wheel and applied it to their vehicle while the entire league scoffed at them. To quote from the movie Moneyball "For 41 million, you built a play-off team. You lost Damon, Giambi, Isringhausen, Pena, and you won more games without them than you did with them. You won the exact same number of games that the Yankees won, but the Yankees spent 1.4 million per win and you paid 260,000."

If a better wheel can be invented in Baseball I don't see any reason why it can't be invented in sportsbetting. The problem most guys have is... they THINK they are inventing a better wheel... but they aren't.

First 12