seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

CarolinaDaze. Your inbox is full. No PM's will go through

I have really been tied up this week CD. I saw your post earlier this week but my phone and sbr are conflicting enemies at the moment. I can't reply or click on links on it on my phone at times. I will try to fix my team next week and I will get with you then. I know how important fantasy football leagues are to us and I used to be that way, but they started taking too much time for me to succeed anymore so I like to see others enjoy it like I used to. I was playing in the early 90's and missed only one year of it a few years ago, I have never gotten that desire back. But yes I will see what trades we can make and get into it next week.

SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I have really been tied up this week CD. I saw your post earlier this week but my phone and sbr are conflicting enemies at the moment. I can't reply or click on links on it on my phone at times. I will try to fix my team next week and I will get with you then. I know how important fantasy football leagues are to us and I used to be that way, but they started taking too much time for me to succeed anymore so I like to see others enjoy it like I used to. I was playing in the early 90's and missed only one year of it a few years ago, I have never gotten that desire back. But yes I will see what trades we can make and get into it next week.

Hello seaborneq, Good day! Since you're having issues in replying and clicking on links using your phone, may I ask what type of phone are you using? You may also try using a desk top. If you encounter same issues please let us know so we can find a better solution to help you fix it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tracy View Post
    Hello seaborneq, Good day! Since you're having issues in replying and clicking on links using your phone, may I ask what type of phone are you using? You may also try using a desk top. If you encounter same issues please let us know so we can find a better solution to help you fix it.
    I am using a laptop now, but I have been having problems clicking on threads on SBR lately. Android/Motorola Droid Turbo. I don't know if it is freezing or if it is just unresponsive. I don't can't do trivia on it anymore.

SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I am using a laptop now, but I have been having problems clicking on threads on SBR lately. Android/Motorola Droid Turbo. I don't know if it is freezing or if it is just unresponsive. I don't can't do trivia on it anymore.

Thank you for your quick response!
    Please give us time to work on that and I'll update you soon.