JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Oh my bad, that really was hard to understand. Thread is about blacks and a white football player protesting during the anthem over a non existent epidemic of police brutality on black criminals, and you wondered aloud why we aren't also talking about white pedophiles and "little white devils completely bashing his mom, dad 3 sisters and 2 brothers head in with a sledge hammer in the living room while playing scramble"

The message I'm trying to give you is really important but not meant for everyone else so I will write it in code to you:

Ouyay Reay Uckingfay Etardedray
    i stopped reading after this. wow. buddy. i truly pray for you. god bless.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I don't care if they are protesting getting anal raped by the team mascot, don't do it during the national anthem. What do parents tell their kids? 99%, myself included, are telling them they are disrespectful idiots and over paid janitors.

I don't care your color or cause, you are a role model for aspiring young football players and kids all over the world. Be respectful or get the fvvck out.

JayDr3am
    Handi

ok so choosing to sit during an antheme that kindly ASKS you to stand during it, is now a protest lmao

in that case, so the people at home sitting their fat ass on the coach watching the game is at fault too. why arent you mad at them? im sure alot of them are white too. why dont you send them hate mail?

theres literally video of a white guy sitting during it. someone find it please. why arent you mad at him to?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I don't care if they are protesting getting anal raped by the team mascot, don't do it during the national anthem. What do parents tell their kids? 99%, myself included, are telling them they are disrespectful idiots and over paid janitors.

I don't care your color or cause, you are a role model for aspiring young football players and kids all over the world. Be respectful or get the fvvck out.
    dude trust me i get what youre saying. but this idiot is above us acting like there is NO epedemic of police brutality. this moron literally said non existent lmao

even before some of our time. its been going on and has gotten worse. im not surprise this idiot is blind to what just happen in charlotte last week. he's probably 40 and just beats his meat on SBR in his moms basement all day and has no idea whats going on.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i knew i should have just scrolled passed this thread and not said anything cause i knew it was going to be filled with a bunch ignorant 50 year old kuks expressing their true hate for every other race thats not white lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

so all these black athletes are upset because there aren't any whiteys coming out and speaking for the cause, but if a black guy supports a whitey he is shunned and called an "Uncle Tom"

this guy kneeling is a white Uncle Tom

you cant make this shit up

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    so all these black athletes are upset because there aren't any whiteys coming out and speaking for the cause, but if a black guy supports a whitey he is shunned and called an "Uncle Tom"

this guy kneeling is a white Uncle Tom

you cant make this shit up
    i see what you are saying.. but i mean...... take what im about to say however you want BUT.

its just more fitting that this white guy is doing it. makes the other white people feel safe to do or feel the same way that he does.

makes more sense. makes A HELL OF LOT more sense for a white guy to do it and speak on the count of what white people did to black people for years lol i dont know man to each is own. its cool to talk about topics and go back and forth but its impossible to go back n forth with ignorance.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dude trust me i get what youre saying. but this idiot is above us acting like there is NO epedemic of police brutality. this moron literally said non existent lmao

even before some of our time. its been going on and has gotten worse. im not surprise this idiot is blind to what just happen in charlotte last week. he's probably 40 and just beats his meat on SBR in his moms basement all day and has no idea whats going on.
    I get the police brutality and not just against folks of color. It's a national epidemic and truly a disgrace. I'm conservative but that horseshat must stop. Thank God for cameras built into phones. Police need better training, body cams and improved internal affairs departments. What we don't need are professional athletes, role models, disgracing the entire country and in particular our armed forces.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

While Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant hasn't been as outspoken as other NFL players about social issues, the three-time Pro Bowler told reporters that doesn't reflect apathy on his part toward those causes.

Bryant said Thursday he prefers to "lead by example" but doesn't begrudge players who choose to protest in different ways, per ESPN.com's Todd Archer:

"They are free to do what they want. Hell no, I'm not (criticizing) none of that. Their beliefs are their beliefs. And I'm not saying that it's wrong because they are feeling a certain way. They are supposed to. I'm just saying, I want to lead by example by doing positive. I'm not saying what they are doing is wrong. I just have my ways of going about things."

"My whole thing about that whole situation, like, people think that I don't care ... that's crazy," Bryant said.

His comments came following a back-and-forth between he and ESPN's Jemele Hill on Twitter.

Bryant jokingly tweeted he was boycotting a Blaze Pizza location after an employee said she'd remain a New York Giants fan despite the tip she received from Bryant, per The Score's Caitlin Holroyd.

Hill took exception to the tweet and seemingly criticized Bryant's decision not to partake in the national anthem protests that have grown in volume throughout the NFL:

But won't take a stand against ... nevermind ..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You said this:
    lmao you are trolling me with that statement, what do you mean? kill yourself dude
    Then said this:
    i stopped reading after this. wow. buddy. i truly pray for you. god bless.

It was in Charlottesville, dummy, and the world isn't flat either
    ok so choosing to sit during an antheme that kindly ASKS you to stand during it, is now a protest lmao

in that case, so the people at home sitting their fat ass on the coach watching the game is at fault too. why arent you mad at them? im sure alot of them are white too. why dont you send them hate mail?

theres literally video of a white guy sitting during it. someone find it please. why arent you mad at him to?
    How fuking dumb are you bro? It is literally like trying to reason with a 3 year old trying to talk to you. No, people watching the game are not at fault. Just because you are ignorant of the protocol for who stands during the anthem doesn't mean you can just make up shit and throw it against the wall.

I never said police don't screw up. Of course it happens. I said the epidemic of police brutality on blacks is non existent. Blacks aren't protesting police brutality in general, they are protesting the imaginary epidemic of racist brutality against blacks.

Let me clear something else up for you. White girl pussy doesn't actually smell like week old roadkill, just the mentally retarded whores that you get with
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-24-17 at 08:00 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

You said this:

Then said this:

It was in Charlottesville, dummy, and the world isn't flat either
    How fuking dumb are you bro? It is literally like trying to reason with a 3 year trying to talk to you. No, people watching the game are not at fault. Just because you are ignorant of the protocol for who stands during the anthem doesn't mean you can just make up shit and throw it against the wall.

I never said police don't screw up. Of course it happens. I said the epidemic of police brutality on blacks is non existent. Blacks aren't protesting police brutality in general, they are protesting the imaginary epidemic of racist brutality against blacks.

Let me clear something else up for you. White girl pussy doesn't actually smell like week old roadkill, just the mentally retarded whores that get with you
    you literally just described the pussy of the woman that birthed you lmao wow. great job dude.

cause whoever raised you needs a spanking and a big dick right across the face. you are so ignorant its hilarious
    kill yourself. today.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 08-24-17 at 08:01 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

"just because people are ignorant of the protocol" lmao are we all in the fuckin army now? dude. what country are you from? you have no idea what the flag or what the U.S even represents. shut the *** up

i know why you have that model as your default. cause ill bet everything you will never been seen with a girl anywhere near that status you broke dick loser. get off of SBR and go walk out infront of a bus you internet troll.

dlowilly

you literally just described the pussy of the woman that birthed you lmao wow. great job dude.

cause whoever raised you needs a spanking and a big dick right across the face. you are so ignorant its hilarious
    kill yourself. today.
    You are comically stupid

Just glad up until now I have luckily missed your 9400 posts of idiocy

dlowilly

"just because people are ignorant of the protocol" lmao are we all in the fuckin army now? dude. what country are you from? you have no idea what the flag or what the U.S even represents. shut the *** up

i know why you have that model as your default. cause ill bet everything you will never been seen with a girl anywhere near that status you broke dick loser. get off of SBR and go walk out infront of a bus you internet troll.
    LOL meltdown in progress get this little kid some bubble gum

JayDr3am
    Handi

people like you truly dont need to exist. you are whats wrong with the white community. and whats so funny about it theres millions of you losers. you get on the internet and say dumb prejudice/racist non sense and feel cool about yourself.

go outside dude. talk to people. breathe air. i swear its safe.

JayDr3am
    Handi

nah dude its hilarious were seriously laughing at you. keep going. youre 40 years of age saying racist/prejudice shit over the internet on a forum lol your life is amazing bro.

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

dlowilly

people like you truly dont need to exist. you are whats wrong with the white community. and whats so funny about it theres millions of you losers. you get on the internet and say dumb prejudice/racist non sense and feel cool about yourself.

go outside dude. talk to people. breathe air. i swear its safe.
    Settle down little boy. You will soon get over and forget this embarrassing lesson in logic I've given you and you'll go back to being your retarded ignorant self.

Now this is me leaving you to stew in your Kentucky Fried anger

JayDr3am
    Handi

Settle down little boy. You will soon get over and forget this embarrassing lesson in logic I've given you and you'll go back to being your retarded ignorant self.

Now this is me leaving you to stew in your Kentucky Fried anger
    was that a racist joke? cause if so it was a terrible one. ive heard way better. step your game up kid.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

There is no epidemic. Blacks should be getting shot MORE than they do given their crime rates and interactions by police. They are being treated too fairly by the police. If the cops were doing their job, and shooting them as often as they shoot white criminals, there'd be more dead violent ghetto monkeys instead of housing them in prisons.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    According to federal crime statistics African Americans commit nearly 55% of all violent crimes. Its really inevitable you will have violent confrontations with the police when your committing violent crimes at that rate.
    And they make up 5 fukkiing percent of the population. And you seriously want to claim they are being mistreated? We got 5% of the population doing over 50 fukking....let me say that again. 50 FUKKIN PERCENT of the violent crime in the US. This violent parasitic extremely small minority group of people that is hell bent on destroying the entire society.

It should be open season on black males by the police. Bust heads and teach these violent monkeys a damn lesson. If you wont stop committing violent crime, your ass isn't going to 3 hots and a cot prison. It's going 6 feet under because it's time to shoot first and be done with the vermin.

You can either support the law, or you can support criminals that disrupt the lives of everyone else. I support the police shooting every single violent criminal they find regardless of race.

Plaza23

haha you guys are cracking me up. white people commit WAY more crimes it just gets swept under the rug.
    Yeah, there are just a ton of white people getting murdered by other white people and the police just don't even investigate those cases? They just let them go.

You are so far gone you are literally too stupid to even argue with. I seriously hope you are an ignorant black male (because frankly I expect black people to be stupid..and you can see that in their ACT scores and just overall command of the english language), but if you are a white man speaking on these views...just give up. The beta cuck nonsense will get you nothing in life other than ridiculed.

First 1234