Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Fedor made alot more during his career by avoiding ufc

He would've destroyed Brock
    Omg who mentioned Brock what a joke.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I wish people would mention this more often.

No one knows anything about history.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I wish people would mention this more often.

No one knows anything about history.
    This is true

But what good does it do pointing out facts? It's done regularly in discussions with SBR's pinkos and it gets you nowhere

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Lol white people and black people always competing for more sympathy...if i really wanted to pour gas on the fire id bring up certain genocides that are acknowledged by history and some that aren't but seriously who gives a fukk? Can we all just agree to get high and fukk big booty bitches?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    Lol white people and black people always competing for more sympathy...if i really wanted to pour gas on the fire id bring up certain genocides that are acknowledged by history and some that aren't but seriously who gives a fukk? Can we all just agree to get high and fukk big booty bitches?
    I don't think it's about wanting sympathy, or at least it isn't for me. It's just the narrative and the truth are so far apart
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is true

But what good does it do pointing out facts? It's done regularly in discussions with SBR's pinkos and it gets you nowhere
    U wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the pussy.

NUTSonYAchin

I don't think it's about wanting sympathy, or at least it isn't for me. It's just the narrative and the truth are so far apart
    who cares? The bible is really about blacks, not jews, and all the jews in Israel are just European imposters. But who the fukk cares? The earth is flat. But you don't see me crying about it. What difference does it make except for how it makes you feel?

Blacks were slaves. Whites were slaves. We all were slaves. It's over now. We are now debt slaves with some liberty, but all in all, everyone's situation is really not that great or terrible because we're all used to it

dlowilly

who cares? The bible is really about blacks, not jews, and all the jews in Israel are just European imposters. But who the fukk cares? The earth is flat. But you don't see me crying about it. What difference does it make except for how it makes you feel?

Blacks were slaves. Whites were slaves. We all were slaves. It's over now. We are now debt slaves with some liberty, but all in all, everyone's situation is really not that great or terrible because we're all used to it
    I'll never get used to lies, and I never want to.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

He's still the GOAT...bunch of haters in here....he lost to Hendo who was on TRT and Bigfoot who was on TRT.

And to say he never fought the best heavyweights is a joke...the UFC didn't have the best heavyweights until 2008 when Fedor was already fading, and even to this day they aren't that great. From 2002-2007 Pride had ALL the best heavyweights. Wanna know how I know? Tim Sylvia and Randy Couture were their champs and are now a decade from their last fight while the Pride fighters were all still relevant until recently.

Fedor, big Nog, CroCop , Werdum, Overeem, Hunt, all did damage in the UFC while all the UFC heavyweights were weeded out and irrelevant within a few years (with the exception of Mir and AA). So stick your UFC flag up your ass jibbers.

I know you're a typical "I hate everyone except Amerikkka" redneck American who hates Russia (like a pea-brain), but Fedor would wreck any American fighter in his prime, ever.
    ever heard of Stipe Miocic dumbfukk?

NUTSonYAchin

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    ever heard of Stipe Miocic dumbfukk?
    You ever hear of my nuts in your mom's mouth? WTF does Stipe have to do with anything? He's been champ for 5 seconds. You can't possibly be suggesting his career is greater than Fedor's, because if you are, then you probably had a dikk up your ass during 2002-2008 during Fedor's 25 fight winning streak

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You ever hear of my nuts in your mom's mouth? WTF does Stipe have to do with anything? He's been champ for 5 seconds. You can't possibly be suggesting his career is greater than Fedor's, because if you are, then you probably had a dikk up your ass during 2002-2008 during Fedor's 25 fight winning streak

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

This is true
    I don't know. Sometimes it seems to do a lot of good. Can't talk down to people though and treat them like they're inferior. If you talk to them like they're reasonable and decent--with the dignity people deserve, sometimes they'll listen.

If Muhammad Ali whined, complained and felt sorry for himself. I think he would never have achieved anything in life.

Isn't it strange how the media puts people with victim complexes on a pedestal to encourage blaming/whining/complaining.

Encouraging people to be obedient & dependent slaves who are too busy whining/complaining/blaming to ever achieve anything.

Even a lot of UFC fighters have a victim complex where they act entitled like the world owes them something.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

uhhh ok so you like picturing a dikk up a guys ass lol u fukkin fruitcake wtf would you know you had Pacquiao LOL idiot. ps. at least I have a mom bitchhh

NUTSonYAchin

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    uhhh ok so you like picturing a dikk up a guys ass lol u fukkin fruitcake wtf would you know you had Pacquiao LOL idiot. ps. at least I have a mom bitchhh
    yea you better change the subject because I just proved to the world you've been watching the sport for 5 seconds...now put the dikk back in ur mouth and go to bed. Probably a bitch ass liberal simp

First 12