kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If the Cavs beat the Warriors this year, you'll start to see a consensus form that Lebron is the greatest of all time.
    it's a closer argument than i ever imagined it would be. Jordan's finals opponents are a bit exaggerated.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U are a nut hugger fair weather fan. I'm a handicapper. Big deference. Lebron whole career he has needed help from the league just like ShaQ and his 15 fouls a night. Now Jordan was an assassin
    your moms a nuthugger bitch. its apparent you know nothing about basketball. handicapper that can't even spell the word DIFFERENCE. Everyone in this thread has disagreed with everything you have said but you won't give it up. You're a dumbass thinking shaq and lebron needed help. two of the most dominant physical players of all time. damn you dumb.....

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

a handicapper that thinks games are fixed lol. yet they never figure it out until postgame lol. you clowns are hilarious

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I think Curry and Durant do what the league tells them to do. U really think Deladova could shut down Curry like he did or do u think maybe Curry was stifling like i do cause i called it before it even happen with that crook. Him and Durant are two of the biggest point shavers in the league. It is all about the line. If G State is favored by three to 1 they win. I will say this also. I believe that the shitty Celts will give Cleveland a scare next game. That is how corrupt i think this league is
    Boston can win outright next game, yes, that's how NBA is designed - WWF 2.0

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The Cavs are better than the Celtics, but you have to question Brad Stevens as a coach. Personally, I never thought of him as a playoff coach. He's great during the regular season when teams are playing every other night, but in the playoffs his lack of coaching gets exposed. The Celtics went down 2-0 to a Bulls team and would have got swept if Rondo doesn't get injured. They got embarrassed by the Wizards in every road game and now the Cavs series.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

"If Boston digs down deep, they might be able to push this series to a 4th game"... Best Beantown rip on the postgame!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is Cleve that good?????

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

lebron James is making threes at 46%!in the playoffs. When the best player in the world becomes a world class shooter suddenly, yeah, the other team have no chance.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Everyone in the Celtics organization knew their limitations.
    Cavs obviously knew. Wiz, Rapts and all the EC wannabes all knew they weren`t playing in June.

The smartest and best took advantage of the rules, and this is what we will have for the next 2-3 years at minimum. No hard cap. Guaranteed contracts. Same fuggin FINALS.

Durant going to another contender to create a bit more parity at the top would have been great.
    Don`t blame him for wanting to play with great players, especially since he doesn`t seem to be a leader.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is Cleve that good?????
    I have been saying for weeks that nobody is beating the Cavs !!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think GS defense is any better than this Celtic team.
    Huh?

Defensive efficiency - Golden State only allowed 101.1 points per 100 possesions.
    Only San Antonio was better, barely, allowing 100.9 points per 100 possessions.
    Now factor in the West plays a faster offensive game then the East, once could say GSW plays very sound defense.

Boston was middle of the pack this season regarding team defense, they allowed 105 + points per 100 possessions and that's playing against the Nets, Knicks, a handful of other shitty teams virtually every night.

Put Celtics in West they would be closer to an 8 seed than a 1 seed, all the more reason to abolish that stupif 2 conference set up when it comes to the playoffs.

You want to keep the 2 conference set up for the regular season, fine, but I say it's imperative come playoff time you take the best 16 teams and re-seed.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedu View Post
    I have been saying for weeks that nobody is beating the Cavs !!!
    If the league reseeded after the regular season, Clevelands 51 and 31 record gets them a 6 seed (out of 16 teams)
    Does Cleveland sleep walk to the finals if they have to play 2 west coast teams in the early rounds?

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

You assumed that Cavs would play the same if the league reseed. Would they struggle to have 1 seed in the East this year if they wanted to? They have winning record against West team as well. Did Warriors go against all these so-called gigantic teams in the West this year? Didn't GSW went 10-0 and soon 12-0 against these western teams? Would going against injured Portland, Utah, and Spurs qualified as competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If the league reseeded after the regular season, Clevelands 51 and 31 record gets them a 6 seed (out of 16 teams)
    Does Cleveland sleep walk to the finals if they have to play 2 west coast teams in the early rounds?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I hate him much as anyone but I'm telling you he will own the warriors again. If Irving wasnt injured two years ago James would be going for his third straight finals win over the warriors. You honestly think curry and Durant will show up when the going gets tough?
    Cavs don't win last year if the league didn't play games with Draymon Green.
    Green is the leagues best defensive player not named Leonard.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    You assumed that Cavs would play the same if the league reseed. Would they struggle to have 1 seed in the East this year if they wanted to? They have winning record against West team as well. Did Warriors go against all these so-called gigantic teams in the West this year? Didn't GSW went 10-0 and soon 12-0 against these western teams? Would going against injured Portland, Utah, and Spurs qualified as competitive?
    Well then I guess Cleveland would have to put in more of an effort during the regular season.

Cleveland knows how to play the game, Cleveland knows they can sleepwalk to a #2 seed in the East because of all the shitty 'D' league teams in that conference.
    If Cleveland put in a half ass effort during this past regular season they would own the #1 seed, not Boston.
    How many games did Lebron sit? 10?
    10 or so very strategically placed games too.
    I guarantee you if James plays 80 regular season games he's not nearly as fresh as he is now.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Huh?
    Defensive efficiency - Golden State only allowed 101.1 points per 100 possesions.
    Only San Antonio was better, barely, allowing 100.9 points per 100 possessions.
    Now factor in the West plays a faster offensive game then the East, once could say GSW plays very sound defense.
    Boston was middle of the pack this season regarding team defense, they allowed 105 + points per 100 possessions and that's playing against the Nets, Knicks, a handful of other shitty teams virtually every night.
    Put Celtics in West they would be closer to an 8 seed than a 1 seed, all the more reason to abolish that stupif 2 conference set up when it comes to the playoffs.
    You want to keep the 2 conference set up for the regular season, fine, but I say it's imperative come playoff time you take the best 16 teams and re-seed.
    The regular season means JACK SHIT. For you to even mention regular season stats tells me you don't know what you are talking about. Do you really think the West would play a faster offensive game when they have to play east teams? Did you see how awful west teams are at playing defense? Do you really think the West is some fukking juggernaut conference? Have you looked at how pitiful the bottom half of the West is? Please stop listening to the media and fake news. Toronto, Boston, Washington, Atlanta and Cleveland are better playoff teams than GS, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, and Utah. Take that shit for data. GS is about to get punked again in the Finals. They should have lost 2 years ago by the Cav's without Love and Irving.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Cavs don't win last year if the league didn't play games with Draymon Green.
    Green is the leagues best defensive player not named Leonard.
    GTFOH with that bullshit. Green is the dirtiest mutherfukker in the league that's for damn sure. That fukker does not play defense, he hacks you on the arm, jumps into you when you shoot and bitch, moan, and cry so much the refs stop calling it because they are fatigued. Green is only as good as he can get away with his shenanigans.

Didn't Green play closeout games 6 and game 7? What fukking excuse are you going to give now???

stevenash

GTFOH with that bullshit. Green is the dirtiest mutherfukker in the league that's for damn sure. That fukker does not play defense, he hacks you on the arm, jumps into you when you shoot and bitch, moan, and cry so much the refs stop calling it because they are fatigued. Green is only as good as he can get away with his shenanigans.

Didn't Green play closeout games 6 and game 7? What fukking excuse are you going to give now???
    There's a reason why Green is runner up to Leonard two consecutive seasons running.
    You want to talk snowflakes, you don't have to look further than Lebron, now there's a guy who thinks he's hacked on every shot, yet gets away with three and a half steps, but God forbid you should call a travel on him.

Now don't be calling me a hater, I think LeBron is the smartest NBA player since Larry Bird, doesn't change the fact that he's a nancy-boy snowflake.

If the league doesn't fuk with the series and just let's eveybody play, there is not way Cavs starting unit can hang with Durant, Green, Steph, and Klay.

Love will not get away with his loiter around the three point arch act, at least Steph plays a little defense, IT3 can't cover shit.
    GSW compared to Boston is like a D league team.

stevenash

He had to play on egg shells, the league told him if you sneeze wrong he's done.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

He had to play on egg shells, the league told him if you sneeze wrong he's done.
    This pains me to say this but i agree with everything u have said in this thread. To think Gstate defense is like Bostons is comical.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

If you think Lebron is a snowflake then you must turn a blind eye on jordan's influence on refs, again delusional full of pride dumbass, Lebron on mount Rushmore. Game 7 block James GG

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post
    If you think Lebron is a snowflake then you must turn a blind eye on jordan's influence on refs, again delusional full of pride dumbass, Lebron on mount Rushmore. Game 7 block James GG
    Please, Jordan did more with less.
    Besides Pippen Jordan's championship teammates were a bunch of lunch box Joe's.

James won with Kyrie, Love, Bosh, Wade........

Jordand won six rings with a bunch of no names, besides Pipper, Jordan's teammates were Bill Wennington, John Paxson, Scotty Williams, Judd Buechler.....

And even with all those no names, his teams never lost a final.
    6 and 0

James was horseshit in the 2011 finals, Dirk made the snowflake cry.
    James sucked ass in the Dallas finals, James ain't in Michael's league.

Mount Rushmore? Too funny.
    Mount Rushmore is for Wilt, Russell, Jerry West, Jordan.....
    James isn't there yet.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Well then I guess Cleveland would have to put in more of an effort during the regular season.

Cleveland knows how to play the game, Cleveland knows they can sleepwalk to a #2 seed in the East because of all the shitty 'D' league teams in that conference.
    If Cleveland put in a half ass effort during this past regular season they would own the #1 seed, not Boston.
    I guarantee you if James plays 80 regular season games he's not nearly as fresh as he is now.
    That argument doesn't hold much water bro. Spurs been strategically resting guys for years and doing just fine in the western conference playoffs.

Durant basically rested more games than bron (not sure how much he missed, does it matter he was injured instead?) and GS didn't have problems with the west.

Last but not least who are all the western conference juggernauts Cleveland so lucky to avoid? A Durant less okc? The clippers (no better than east playoff teams and certainly mentally weaker)? Utah really (who on their team?) ? I feel pretty confident wizards or celtics would give spurs run for their money (simply not same spurs). I just don't see the power in west like it truely was several years ago, let's face facts, all the power with 2 teams and regardless of where they played all season, how they were placed in these playoffs, and any other theoretical nonsense it would have been exactly the same. Both teams running thru the rest on a collision course for the only series that mattered once Durant jumped ship last offseason..

I enjoyed reading you guys debate but in the end tell me you don't know all the above to be true?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I forgot Houston in that bunch but seriously they any better than the eastern playoff teams? Wall and co would have scored 150 a game on that team of clowns lead by the bearded clown himself.

Pikachu

So Warriors just won another competitive game. A spurs team without Leonard, Parker, and now Lee. Yup the mighty West. GSW with 4 all stars going 12-0, and he still thinks GSW has it harder in the West. The West may have better players, but 4 of them (3 all NBA team, and according to Green, Klay should be in it too) in one team LOL.

Pikachu

GSW can rest their stars too, but they were too stupid to chase that 73 win record last year. Cavs rested their stars against the Western teams too not just the East. GSW had to play against teams from so-called shitty conference just as much as Cavs had to play teams from the West. Why did not GSW go 30-0 or so against those teams? Thus, your argument about Cavs record if the league reseed is not valid. They proved that they can win against Western conference teams. Anyway, with LeBron on the team, does it even matter if they are 5th or 6th seed? You think they can lose to Rockets, Utah, or Clippers? Please...

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

But they dont

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedu View Post
    But they dont
    We know this, and so does Cleveland, and like I said Cleveland and James know how to take advantage of this, and they do, and even though I don't like the set up, I can't blame the Cavs.

LeBron may be a snowflake, but also like I said before, he's the smartest basketball player in the NBA, the smartest basketball IQ I've seen since Larry Bird.

First 1234