Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Nhl pod

Montreal in Buffalo @ -136

Buffalo has completely given up on the season....they played like absolute crap against the Leafs the other night....no heart and no spirit. The game may be low scoring, but expect the Habs to win this handily.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

not so fast my friend word on the street Dominik Hasek may be in attendance this evening good luck Dollar

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

Season over

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    not so fast my friend word on the street Dominik Hasek may be in attendance this evening good luck Dollar
    If they can figure out a way to get him into the net....maybe they have a shot.

Thanks for chrcking in bud, it's been too long.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Montreal is locked into their playoff spot. Can't move up or down. They have no incentive to win.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Montreal is locked into their playoff spot. Can't move up or down. They have no incentive to win.
    Sorry, that isn't good reasoning imo. Good teams play good hockey and they aren't about to let up going into the playoffs. Teams may rest their starter or a guy that is dinged up, but once you are on the ice you still play your game.
    The fact that Price is starting is a clear indication that the Habs will come to play.

Two of my my best buddies attended the Buffalo game two nights ago....they said that they have never seen a team that was less into a game. Skating around, heads down, barely paying attention and not doing the little things needed to win.