unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Texas Southern/North Carolina over 154

Play #1

I like UNC to explode for around 90 to 100 in this one which doesn't leave much for Southern. This should be a route but laying 27 on a first round game is not going to happen.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

My fear is that unc will dick around in the first half like Gonzaga and Villanova did in their games...and then turn up the heat in the 2nd half.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    My fear is that unc will dick around in the first half like Gonzaga and Villanova did in their games...and then turn up the heat in the 2nd half.
    A slow start is always something to worry about in any game you bet an over. But even if Heels come out shooting poorly they still have the best offensive rebounding team in the country and always look to push. Should have a good amount of fouls called if not easy baskets on put backs.

Both Nova and Zags settled for 3s and shot very poorly in the first half. UNC isn't a team that will sit there and launch nothing but 3s against in inferior opponent. UNC usually puts up huge numbers in 1st round games, I don't see it being any different this time with the offensive attack Heels have.

Boddhissatva

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    A slow start is always something to worry about in any game you bet an over. But even if Heels come out shooting poorly they still have the best offensive rebounding team in the country and always look to push. Should have a good amount of fouls called if not easy baskets on put backs.

Both Nova and Zags settled for 3s and shot very poorly in the first half. UNC isn't a team that will sit there and launch nothing but 3s against in inferior opponent. UNC usually puts up huge numbers in 1st round games, I don't see it being any different this time with the offensive attack Heels have.
    All right...you have me convinced.

unde0087
    Did we win?

everything has risks man, you just have to go with what you believe will win. GL

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    My fear is that unc will dick around in the first half
    Well at least we know UNC is dicking around. Roy putting in the 3rd stringers everywhere might be a concern though. That is about the only way they don't get to 100

Boddhissatva

Good hit, good call and thanks for the play!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

the fun is just starting

Boddhissatva

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    the fun is just starting
    AnY other premium plays?