The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I agree, now if you would only vote to allow other Americans to reach their American dream...
    Im not sure if you're aware of this, but Ive openly stated this before and after the elections, I voted for Trump.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im not sure if you're aware of this, but Ive openly stated this before and after the elections, I voted for Trump.
    ha ha funny

just randomly decided to vote trump when you got in the booth? I'm going to need more than your word buddy if you want to believe that. Better have a good "Aha" moment story.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He voted Trump but just said liberals would kill conservatives in a civil war.

An elaboration would be outstanding.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ha ha funny

just randomly decided to vote trump when you got in the booth? I'm going to need more than your word buddy if you want to believe that. Better have a good "Aha" moment story.
    When I heard Clinton and Bush were running, I vowed I would not cast a vote for either. I dont believe in families running a country. So I sold my vote to the highest bidder here on sbr, and Russian Rocket was the only one to give me points, and I voted for his candidate of choice.

I dont feel bad as Clinton was never in play for me anyways. Talk about a monoarchy, if Clinton would have won, we would have had 24/32 years with either a Bush or Clinton, and thats not ok to me.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave The Kraken 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

When I heard Clinton and Bush were running, I vowed I would not cast a vote for either. I dont believe in families running a country. So I sold my vote to the highest bidder here on sbr, and Russian Rocket was the only one to give me points, and I voted for his candidate of choice.

I dont feel bad as Clinton was never in play for me anyways. Talk about a monoarchy, if Clinton would have won, we would have had 24/32 years with either a Bush or Clinton, and thats not ok to me.
    Hillary Clintonis/was the ultimate lesser of two evils. That she still lost is it's own evil. Hell with her. Democrats can do much much better. Maybe Obama's shadow hindered the formation of a better candidate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Now I know U B trolling SBR.. Come on now Kraken let's come clean and keep it real..

I got a toilet made out of gold and I also banged Cindy Crawford in her prime

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Now I know U B trolling SBR.. Come on now Kraken let's come clean and keep it real..

I got a toilet made out of gold and I also banged Cindy Crawford in her prime

Nice post! Keep en coming

One thing, I never lie. No need. Mailed in my ballot.

It never mattered, WA went to HRC within seconds of the polls closing, very predictable. My vote wasnt changing shit
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave The Kraken 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you must think I was born last night

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Hillary Clintonis/was the ultimate lesser of two evils. That she still lost is it's own evil. Hell with her. Democrats can do much much better. Maybe Obama's shadow hindered the formation of a better candidate.
    lol like an upset child, stupid one too

but that is why you could never make a case on that lesser of two evils thing. You always ran away when the facts and logic showed up.

The Kraken

Every thing Im saying today was said before the election, both that I would never vote for a clinton or bush, and then later that I would vote for trump

With that said, I thinkwhat Trump is foing is extremely dangerous and everyone ahould admonish him for it. The use of EO's has to be reigned in, and the thing is, he doesnt even need to be using them. Sadly, Obama paved the way for Trump to be doing what he is doing.

Obama bailed out the banks with nothing more than Dem votes, and thwn he went straight to the ACA and pushed it through with nothing more than dem votes. It was terrible timing on obamas part to push any legislation that wasn't bipartisan, and he 100% lost the gop at that point. He failed to be work across the aisle and was forced to resort to EO's, broadening their scope. Now we have Trump running rampant in the WH

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I think we all know drug addicts never lie.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I think we all know drug addicts never lie.
    I think you're speaking in generalities and are afraid or incapable of being specific and direct. Do you best and give it a try. Your passive-aggressive posts just make you appear as a menstruating woman. You got something to say, say it. Otherwise, men are talking here and dont have time to figure out what you want us to know but are afraid to say.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-04-17 at 12:36 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Krack-a-Lack

No brainer. It took me until I was 43 to make $250k in a year and I booked 130 flights last year and made it work with my family.

You know you never take a step back salary wise....do this for 2-3 years and then hit a VP role in your town.

Easy peasey.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

And congrats. Not many out there make $250k at 32 years old. Lord knows I was probably pulling down $55k at that age.

First 123