kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

NCAAB Dogs tonight

Columbia +15 missed it at 16. they make 9 3's a game and shoot 76% free throws to seton hall 64%
    Fairfield should be a pick, they're getting 3.5, su win.
    montana st. 3 pt shooting team stays under 17.5 against utah.

and take the vikes +3

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

USF is live dog @ Troy. Close game last year Troy won by 5 or 6 I think. Troy got same team but Bulls have all new squad. Troy one of worst home courts in the country. I might've gotten too fancy and did a ML parlay with ISU instead of just taking the 6/6.5 points.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cincy +7

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    USF is live dog @ Troy. Close game last year Troy won by 5 or 6 I think. Troy got same team but Bulls have all new squad. Troy one of worst home courts in the country. I might've gotten too fancy and did a ML parlay with ISU instead of just taking the 6/6.5 points.
    that troy line was really confusing. I remember s. fla was one of worst in country last year. I love iowa st. in prime time. seems like they always pull them out. gl

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    that troy line was really confusing. I remember s. fla was one of worst in country last year. I love iowa st. in prime time. seems like they always pull them out. gl
    S. Florida sure was one of the worst teams last year but they have all new players like I said. Troy still terrible at home. Was a great dog pick but unreal that Iowa state fukked my ml parlay. Thankfully I hedged out at halftime but damn.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

apologies, i didn't know u were on s. fla. being a uconn fan i watched them often last year and the coach looks temporary. i didn't see him making baby steps at all. they were horrid in november and same in march.