PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Line is correct, Nebraska is a fraud. In fact, the two Wisconsin losses were actually both better than any Nebraska win!

Completely wrong here sorry,

Wisconsin's offense is a fraud and will be their downfall today.

Watched every second of their game in Iowa, and Nebraska is 60 minutes better than Wisky in each phase.

This line is inflated based solely on Wisconsin's 'big win' in East Lansing, which mind you is not that big of a win anymore, and if taking a struggling Ohio State offensive team to overtime and losing is impressive to you...

You guys are letting the media get to you here.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post

Watched every second of their game in Iowa, and Nebraska is 60 minutes better than Wisky in each phase.

This line is inflated based solely on Wisconsin's 'big win' in East Lansing, which mind you is not that big of a win anymore, and if taking a struggling Ohio State offensive team to overtime and losing is impressive to you...

Losing by one score to Michigan and Ohio State were both better performances than ANY Nebraska win this year, I don't know how Huskers will generate any offense here, Wisconsin front seven should overwhelm Nebraska offense. Also you have to take Huskers offensive numbers with a grain of salt because of the easy SOS they have faced so far.

My numbers have Wisconsin -6.42 neutral, so the standard 3 points for home puts this line at -9.5. However, we can all agree that Camp Randall is worth more than 3 points, so Wiscy should win by double-digits.

PorkChop

Losing by one score to Michigan and Ohio State were both better performances than ANY Nebraska win this year, I don't know how Huskers will generate any offense here, Wisconsin front seven should overwhelm Nebraska offense. Also you have to take Huskers offensive numbers with a grain of salt because of the easy SOS they have faced so far.

My numbers have Wisconsin -6.42 neutral, so the standard 3 points for home puts this line at -9.5. However, we can all agree that Camp Randall is worth more than 3 points, so Wiscy should win by double-digits.

Wisconsin's front seven will do damage, correct. But I don't understand why your passing on the counter, Nebraska's D and secondary will take away their passing game, stack the box w/ lead in second, take Clement out of game, Wisconsin's done

LT Profits

I should add that any reliable set of power ratings you can use right now have Michigan and Ohio State as the second and third best teams in the country, each would be favored over any other team in the land besides Alabama. So I do not see how you can belittle those two Wisky performances.

PorkChop

I should add that any reliable set of power ratings you can use right now have Michigan and Ohio State as the second and third best teams in the country, each would be favored over any other team in the land besides Alabama. So I do not see how you can belittle those two Wisky performances.

Power rankings are irrelevant, every single one had Michigan State over Wisconsin then, mean's nothing. Betting is solely game by game basis.

BOL today brother

LT Profits

Wisconsin's front seven will do damage, correct. But I don't understand why your passing on the counter, Nebraska's D and secondary will take away their passing game, stack the box w/ lead in second, take Clement out of game, Wisconsin's done
    Because the Wisconsin defense is FAR superior, we are talking about an elite defense that is second in the country in efficiency. Conversely, Nebraska is not bad but still only 24th in defensive efficiency. And Wiscy ranks one spot higher in offensive efficiency (39th vs. 40th), so even if you call that a wash, the defense should carry Badgers.

LT Profits

Power rankings are irrelevant, every single one had Michigan State over Wisconsin then, mean's nothing. Betting is solely game by game basis.

BOL today brother
    I was mainly responding to you not being impressed with Wisconsin taking Ohio State to overtime.

PorkChop

I was mainly responding to you not being impressed with Wisconsin taking Ohio State to overtime.

I believe that was more on Ohio State's continually struggling offense. Not done by Wisconsin's D. Box score misleading makes you think it does though.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Never bet on a black QB. Especially a shitty one like Nebraska has.

If Nebraska can't run the ball, they are garbage because Armstrong can't throw worth a crap. This game decides who plays in the Big 10 championship game. Badgers will smoke a soft crappy Nebraska team.
    Never bet on a black qb??? Shut your stupid @ss up

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Can you imagine the size of the women at this game? Bunch of dairy & corn fed farm girls with child bearing hips ready to spit out 4 kids. Maybe the Vikings should scout this game to cure their offensive line woes
    Sexist. Plus with no farms your arrogant ass would starve and you would be so feeble you couldnt even type your stupid message instead you would be looking to make lunch out of your pet dog named rascal or your neighbor sam who works at the post office. Puh-lease get a fuggin brain, douche

Uncle Vito
    Uncle Vito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

And I watched every second of Nebraska game versus Purdue. You do realize Wisconsin outgained Iowa nearly 2-1 in yards? The line is inflated because of their big win vs MSU? Really? It has nothing to do with beating LSU, and taking Mich and Ohio St. down to the wire. Nebraska just doesn't have any sort of resume. Their best win right now is Northwestern for christ's sake.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Sexist. Plus with no farms your arrogant ass would starve and you would be so feeble you couldnt even type your stupid message instead you would be looking to make lunch out of your pet dog named rascal or your neighbor sam who works at the post office. Puh-lease get a fuggin brain, douche

Drinking early today?

First 12