teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    Ain't no such thing as last time, kinda like last call...

How many times you heard that?
    It is the last chance for you though He's talking about the growing Mexican/Latino population I believe. They are growing rapidly and they most likely won't be voting republican anytime soon after the Republican Party rep called them rapists and worse. Fukksville for the Republican Party. In case you haven't figured it out Latinos are the majority in reality there's millions of uncounted undocumented illegals here having offspring they multiply fast. We'll have a Mexican American president here in the next 15-20 years if that long watch and see. It's over how many times have you heard that?

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    It is the last chance for you though He's talking about the growing Mexican/Latino population I believe. They are growing rapidly and they most likely won't be voting republican anytime soon after the Republican Party rep called them rapists and worse. Fukksville for the Republican Party. In case you haven't figured it out Latinos are the majority in reality there's millions of uncounted undocumented illegals here having offspring they multiply fast. We'll have a Mexican American president here in the next 15-20 years if that long watch and see. It's over how many times have you heard that?
    If lil' Marco made it this far, it could be happening this year. That doesn't concern me.

When I said, "how many times have you heard that," I meant last call for alcohol...

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39200

Trump '16

First ... 78910