brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Partisan politics is custom crafted for window licking dullards like brooks. He'll find any reason he can to fight an us vs. them battle against other Americans. Pretty tough to call yourself a patriot when you hate over half of Americans. He's so desperate to discredit things he knows nothing about that he'll lie about having a bachelors of science in SCIENCE. LOL.

Not worth the effort to argue with people who would dare call others sheep while towing a partisan line. They're too stupid to realize that they're the problem and the reason the system will never change.
    look at your join date.. do you think your post history is just forgotten because you've kept your idiotic mouth shut for months?

no, moron. You're the same idiot who didn't even know what STEM meant. Stupid.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol didn't think you'd respond
    pavy... are you asleep or sad that you made a thread that shows your ignorance? again

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Science

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Science

everyone already knows you think science is a joke rkelly. Either way, I like the new you. Condensing your stupidity to emoticons saves all of us time while still showing everyone you're an idiot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Science
    On this 13th day of May 1985 the University of America awarded Brooks Brooks a Bachelor of Science in Science.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    On this 13th day of May 1985 the University of America awarded Brooks Brooks a Bachelor of Science in Science.
    there she is, why you running pavy?

it is not like that time you made a thread about banging a woman and were caught lying so you ran from it. This time you were just caught being stupid, going to run from that too?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

brooks is the library open today? now mop that floor! mr. lynrd skinner

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    brooks is the library open today? now mop that floor! mr. lynrd skinner

It is obvious you have nothing left.

chico2663

wipe that jizz off your face

chico2663

MCCONNELL: ‘ONE OF MY PROUDEST MOMENTS’ WAS TELLING OBAMA I WOULDN’T DO MY JOB UNTIL HE LEFT (VIDEO)

SHARES
    FacebookTwitter

In recent years, many people believe that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s sole purpose in life was to obstruct President Obama.
    Special: Diabetes Breakthrough Helps Trash Your Insulin Injections Forever
    In 2010, McConnell stated that “the single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Six years later, that goal hasn’t worked out so well for the legacies of Majority Leader and his colleagues, but they did manage to accomplish very little else in the interim.

When Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died on February 13, 2016, McConnell sent this tweet barely an hour later.

View image on Twitter

This declaration set the stage for a new partisan battle and a renewed sense of purpose for the Senate Republicans. Their new mission was to prevent the president from fulfilling his constitutional obligation, but to do so would require Republicans to actively not do their jobs. And it seems that McConnell and the rest of his colleagues are up for the challenge.
    So far, Senate Republicans are on track to set the record for forcing the longest Supreme Court vacancy within the past 50 years.
    McConnell has promised to shut down any and all discussion of filling the vacancy, even after President Obama nominated Judge Merrick Garland,a very well qualified judge with years of deep bipartisan support.
    Back in March, McConnell’s penchant for obstruction earned him the title of most hated political figure in America according to Public Policy Polling.
    On Saturday, McConnell spoke at an event in Fancy Farm, Kentucky, where he declared:
    “One of my proudest moments” was when I told Obama “you will not fill this Supreme Court vacancy.”

Follow

Greg Giroux
    @greggiroux

McConnell: "one of my proudest moments" was when I told Obama "you will not fill this Supreme Court vacancy"pic.twitter.com/t8uzEnJN9i
    2:50 PM - 6 Aug 2016

Now McConnell is wearing his disdain for the president and the Constitution like a badge of honor.
    While his seat may be safe in a red state like Kentucky this fall, there are plenty of other vulnerable Republicans up for re-election who could see McConnell stripped of his power and allow the new president (whoever she is) to pick Garland or someone who will really give the GOP fits.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    wipe that jizz off your face

so weak, like I said lol

even funnier when you consider your age. Well, more like pathetic.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

I know everywhere is different but the bank I worked at had more overdrawn accounts, more people behind on the mortgage payments and maxed out CC's than ever before. The economy or the average man did not appear to be thriving. Although the EBT users had a surplus of money, always rolling in around 10am still in their PJs and house shoes.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

look at your join date.. do you think your post history is just forgotten because you've kept your idiotic mouth shut for months?

no, moron. You're the same idiot who didn't even know what STEM meant. Stupid.
    Yes. You said you had a STEM degree. Then you said you had a SCIENCE degree. None of it makes any sense to people who actually have a degree. And you continue to try to call others stupid? LOL.

I appreciate you proving my point. You lied about having a degree and show absolutely no signs of contrition.

You're desperate to be relevant - even if it's as a raging retard on an Internet forum.

brooks85

Yes. You said you had a STEM degree. Then you said you had a SCIENCE degree. None of it makes any sense to people who actually have a degree. And you try to call others stupid? LOL.

I appreciate you proving my point.

You're desperate to be relevant - even if it's as a raging retard on an Internet forum.

yes, I do have science degree and it makes perfect sense if you understand English.

and, good job acknowledging you don't know what a STEM degree is. I guess you better go tell the rest of the world it makes no sense lol idiot

best part?

I literally just saw all the SJWs getting upset over this ad and guess what it involves... you moron lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-re...140304130.html

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

yes, I do have science degree and it makes perfect sense if you understand English.

and, good job acknowledging you don't know what a STEM degree is. I guess you better go tell the rest of the world it makes no sense lol idiot

best part?

I literally just saw all the SJWs getting upset over this ad and guess what it involves... you moron

https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-re...140304130.html
    Show me one university that offers a bachelors of science in science. Just one.

brooks85

Show me one university that offers a bachelors of science in science. Just one.

why? what does that have to do with anything?

also, why are you dodging your embarrassments? Do you think people will just read by them and forget?

You just said STEM degree makes no sense, you're an idiot. You don't come back from that.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

why? what does that have to do with anything?

also, why are you dodging your embarrassments? Do you think people will just read by them and forget?

You just said STEM degree makes no sense, you're an idiot. You don't come back from that.
    You're a bundle of Freudian projection. LMAO.

You wear desperation comfortably.

Of course, you won't show me one university that offers it - because there are none.

brooks85

You're a bundle of Freudian projection. LMAO.

You wear desperation comfortably.

awesome non-response to the fact I proved you wrong, again, but what else could you do?

very desperate and stupid

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

awesome non-response to the fact I proved you wrong, again, but what else could you do?

very desperate and stupid
    Interesting that you resort to ad hominem attacks rather than addressing the lie that you were caught in. Pretty telling and sophomoric.

brooks85

Interesting that you resort to ad hominem attacks rather than addressing the lie that you were caught in. Pretty telling.

you're letting that desperation through again. Not going to fool anyone stupid. Also, you don't know what ad hominem means obviously. Go team up with kraken to learn.

As I have already proven and you just admitted, again, you don't know what STEM means.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

you're letting that desperation through again. Not going to fool anyone stupid. Also, you don't know what ad hominem means obviously. Go team up with kraken to learn.
    ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

brooks85

ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    focus and re-read

Like I said, you clearly have no idea what ad hominem means. Calling you stupid is not ad hominem after what I have proven.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

focus and re-read

Like I said, you clearly have no idea what ad hominem means. Calling you stupid is not ad hominem after what I have proven.
    You mean calling others stupid after you've been caught lying about having a bachelors of science in SCIENCE isn't an ad hominem attack? LOL.

You're too dumb to waste any more time on.

brooks85

You mean calling others stupid after you've been caught lying about having a bachelors of science in SCIENCE isn't an ad hominem attack? LOL.

making up stories isn't going to help you. But, running away is what you usually do so rinse and repeat.

Again, nice work acknowledging you don't even know what a STEM degree is while the rest of the world uses the term everyday. Moron.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Lol... He responds the same way, almost verbatim word for word to everyone. Hahaha

Transparent, stupid, not fooling anyone,

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Lol... He responds the same way, almost verbatim word for word to everyone. Hahaha

Not u monkey, but the moron brooks.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

you saw the odds i put on you having a degree and which one. I was spot on.

My science degree is a real degree unlike yours.
    lmao.

brooks85

do you come up with new ways to say "it's hot" out each time?

lol think before you post you clown

brooks85

lmao.
    I agree, nice work proving that you're lying lol you are really stupid huh?

didn't think that bump through before you hit submit.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

You have to intentionally be this dumb. Seriously. I just quoted YOU, and I'm lying? LOL.

brooks85

Partisan politics is custom crafted for window licking dullards like brooks. He'll find any reason he can to fight an us vs. them battle against other Americans. Pretty tough to call yourself a patriot when you hate over half of Americans. He's so desperate to discredit things he knows nothing about that he'll lie about having a bachelors of science in SCIENCE. LOL.

Not worth the effort to argue with people who would dare call others sheep while towing a partisan line. They're too stupid to realize that they're the problem and the reason the system will never change.
    and where is that in my quote?

again, nice work showing you're lying. Not very bright tho but I enjoy the clown show you have given the forum. Very coochy-like.

Bostongambler

do you come up with new ways to say "it's hot" out each time?

lol think before you post you clown
    Anyone; Hey how's it going?
    Brooks; Ur transparent, stupid, not fooling anyone.

Anyone; Hey how Trump vs Hillary

Anyone; I really enjoy the movie Gone with the wind.

Did u catch on yet Einstein? U say nothing. Nothing at all!!!

brooks85

Anyone; Hey how's it going?

Anyone; Hey how Trump vs Hillary

Anyone; I really enjoy the movie Gone with the wind.

Did u catch on yet Einstein? U say nothing. Nothing at all!!!

lol find a mirror man, you should be ashamed of this post. Just reeks of desperation and stupidity.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

and where is that in my quote?

again, nice work showing you're lying. Not very bright tho but I enjoy the clown show you have given the forum. Very coochy-like.
    Just stop. You're not fooling anyone. You're a walking Freudian projection.

brooks85

Just stop. You're not fooling anyone. You're a walking Freudian projection.
    lol gets caught lying and this is his response. Honestly pathetic, you should have ran away when you said you were going to.

First 123456 Last