DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19389

The cop probably tailed your picks for a week.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Cops have been jerkoffs for as long as I can remember...it used to be if you were bullied nonstop you become a cop.

We sure seaweed isn't a fukking Mountie??

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  8.3 KB

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22741

And A H like U who Incite Savages to Murder the Police

U Must be Happy Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's just sad how these dumb motherfukking pigs act like the gestapo.

A few weeks ago I was driving on I-69 in Indiana and I was pulled over by some fat fukk cop. As I stopped I looked at my side mirror and the fukker was in his stance with his gun pulled. I got out and he handcuffed me in front of my truck. He told me I was drunk or drugged out. LOL. I asked him why he pulled me and handcuffed me and he said someone called telling them I was swerving all over the road and he followed me for 4 miles with his flashers on before I pulled over. Not sure how that was the case since I got out on 234 and headed north and we were standing beside the 235 mile marker sign. When I told him that he said" shut up". He checked out my cab and found nothing. 3 more of these ugly fat fukks showed up and eventually they let me go and the first guy apologized. He said I looked drunk. I don't drink on the job I told him. It was pretty scary to have a gun pointed at you.

Now I watched that video and I'm sick. These fukkers are not being trained properly.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Tulsa/charlotte. Situation just gets worse.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Media's getting what they want. Guarantee you they are laughing their asses off about how easy it is to rile up a certain segment of people.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Black guy on PCP, refusing to obey police orders. Witnesses reported him wondering around middle of highway acting bizarre and smoking something. A vial of PCP found in his vehicle.

Wow! What a shocker!!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hope they kill more criminals when necessary

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Black guy on PCP, refusing to obey police orders. Witnesses reported him wondering around middle of highway acting bizarre and smoking something. A vial of PCP found in his vehicle.

Wow! What a shocker!!
    Video showed a tasering would have been fine. No guns found on him or in vehicle. Guy was not a threat.

What happened in charlotte?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Video showed a tasering would have been fine. No guns found on him or in vehicle. Guy was not a threat.

Do you not find it ironic that in almost every single instance...the "innocent black guy" has a lengthy rap sheet, is on drugs, has drugs in his vehicle, etc??

Are all these just crazy coincidences?? I love how people say that those things have no bearing on the situation. Ummm....Apparently they do.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

Big and black = threat

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

listen to police and do not get shot

pretty simple

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ever watch two ants fight while you're about to burn them both with a magnifying glass?

I do all the time when I watch black anti-police/BLM against people who support the police while the police state just keeps on growing and burning us all. Both sides are suckers, more so the side that support the police. And they just keep on taking more and more of our tax dollars. Great scam the police/DEA/ATF/FBI/CIA etc.. are running.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

why are people always making excuses for criminals?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    bang!!

Get shirts..ON THE GROUND AND LIVE

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Says the tax cheat.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Do you not find it ironic that in almost every single instance...the "innocent black guy" has a lengthy rap sheet, is on drugs, has drugs in his vehicle, etc??

Are all these just crazy coincidences?? I love how people say that those things have no bearing on the situation. Ummm....Apparently they do.
    Youre retarded.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Says the tax cheat.
    no idea what that means. Was he your pcp dealer or something?

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Brothers in the hood or projects or any promanetly black area,, when approched by police going into fight or flight mode. If there a punk bitcch they run, if there a real OG they knuckle up. Unfortunately either option will get u shot in today's world. If dude is running away unarmed as far as police can tell, then gunning them down is murder. Police are afraid of what SOME blacks are capable of, and lump all blacks in that field. So they Are immediately on edge when confronting them. I can respect a cop for the job they do every day because every time u pull over a car , go to a domestic dispute, raid a house etc, you never know what's waiting for u on the other side of the door, white, black, latino, or purple. But this cops killing unarmed foke gotta end

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

no idea what that means. Was he your pcp dealer or something?
    PCP is popular in the black community. Its cheap and long lasting

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

the better question is why do people make excuses for the police?

Being a criminal will always be easier, that is a part of the service police have been paid to provide. Arguing that the field should be anywhere near equal is not only unnatural but impossible.

In other news, Chicago adding 970 police by next year. Party time at HQ... MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Opie this is false. Why not do some reading on all the people shot that were unarmed. Why not read up on all the white people shot unarmed as well. More white people are killed by the police each year by far. That debunks your black guy theory.

Cops have a license to kill. They are improperly trained and do not know how to handle most situations. They use to have to WAIT for someone to shoot at them before returning fire. Now, they assume they see a gun, even if it's not on the person and they shoot to kill. Good luck if the police knock on your door and you have a licensed firearm in plain view. It doesn't matter if you're black, brown, white or purple. The popo have lost their damn minds on when to use deadly force. Let's just hope you never have to deal with them.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy this story does not sound authentic. If true then it is very sad that the police would behave that way. My personal experiences with police have always been proper and respectful.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Still investigating Charlotte. Maybe they can find out from their majority black City Council, or maybe their majority black police staff. They'll take care of this racism from their public servants.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=brooks85;25973064]the police?

oh, you mean the over-paid, over-bloated government. Gotcha.

OMG I agree with brooks. As i always said, there are two types of cops. Those that family has served. Then there are the dweebs that got picked on in high school that are for get back. They never played a sport so when in combat their first thing is two pull their gun and shoot. When i grew up a cop had to be 6 ft. You didn't not say shit to them cause they would beat your ass. I found out in 82 and carry a scar from one. Today they are 5'8 150 and grow to become 5'8 and 275 without any amount of muscle. I know about the police in indiana,ky and ohio because i had a supped up car growing up. I had to go to class on 2 occasions to keep my license. But the police in that area isn't shit compared to North Harris county. Those fuckers used to take people swimming in the 80's. I ran a stop sign and had guns drawn on me. SCAREY

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

That cop was probably racist and pulled you over because of your race. There's always a chance of racism. But most of the time, it's resisting arrest is what causes cops to shoot.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Lakerboy this story does not sound authentic. If true then it is very sad that the police would behave that way. My personal experiences with police have always been proper and respectful.
    My situation was 100% true. No need to make shit up. Cops in america are out of control. The evidence is everywhere.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no

listen to police and do not get shot

pretty simple
    If it were that simple it wouldnt be a problem. You are choosing to ignore the facts of several cases now where no matter WHAT the "suspects" did they were doomed from the start. Lets act like reasoned intelligent people and solve the problem. It sounds like you and those like you wont even admit there is a problem.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    That cop was probably racist and pulled you over because of your race. There's always a chance of racism. But most of the time, it's resisting arrest is what causes cops to shoot.

I dont think that is true I believe they are quick to shoot because are conditioned to fear. Was the School cafeteria worker "resisting arrest" with his 4 year old child in the back seat?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

ONe of my top 10 dreams was to be a cop

Why??

POWER especially with pussy..girls love cops
    Most cops good
    Most shootings justified

Stay out of trouble and do not get shot
    LISTEN TO AUTHORITY
    And there you have it.

DwightShrute

this is why you don't let the guy go to the vehicle

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

In the past, the police had to wait for the perp to shoot the first shot. It has totally changed through the years. Now the police shoot first and figure out what happened later, all the while someone is dead.

The sick part of all these shootings is that these under trained officers get paid vacations and NEVER, ever get to trial. It's thrown out by the DA because they are all in cahoots. There was something like 350 unarmed people killed by the police in the last year and a half (most were white). Out of all these cases only like 3 went to trial and only 1 officer did time (a year in jail on the weekends). This is bullshit. If you fukk up and kill someone out of your own fears, prejudices, lack of training, you should do time, no matter what position you hold. Doctor negligence, lawyer malpractice, bad mechanic, drunk bus driver, etc. You do the crime, you do the time, especially police officers who we must hold accountable.
    Points Awarded:

steady hustlin gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

this is why you don't let the guy go to the vehicle

Wtf. What a lunatic.

lakerboy

Exactly mac. All lives matter. That tulsa shooting is unacceptable. I understand some blacks come across as combative or lippy though. If everyone who was lippy was shot we would have major problems.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Wtf. What a lunatic.
    crazy and apparently the dude in Tulsa had a gun reports are saying. Should the cops waiting until the guy shoots them first?

First 12345 Last