t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Pacers laying 15.5... Really???

Granted the Sixers are a god awful team but should Indiana really be laying this many points?

Anyone taking a shot with Phila ML +1500?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It might be worth it

Winning in nba requires taking home ML Dogs although Phila on road

Spread better

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Live better.

Every 76er game is fantastic for live betting. There largely in the game if not leading in the first & second, and collapse nearly every game largely in the 4th. You always get a better number live.
    (Example yesterday, Celtics spread -11.5 for game. late in third, 76ers take their charge, and live spread dropped to -6.5, -7.5.).

All you have to do is sit on the game and find that dropped spread after a 76ers run, and opponents team timeout. Spread will be at it's lowest point then.

Fire away on the dropped spread, and watch the 4th quarter run & cover.

Been a charm for me this year.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Live better.

Every 76er game is fantastic for live betting. There largely in the game if not leading in the first & second, and collapse nearly every game largely in the 4th. You always get a better number live.
    (Example yesterday, Celtics spread -11.5 for game. late in third, 76ers take their charge, and live spread dropped to -6.5, -7.5.).

All you have to do is sit on the game and find that dropped spread after a 76ers run, and opponents team timeout. Spread will be at it's lowest point then.

Fire away on the dropped spread, and watch the 4th quarter run & cover.

Been a charm for me this year.
    Thanks for the tip PorkChop. The Sixers actually covered the 2nd half. However, I tried to get in a bet when they were behind by 11 but the damn live betting took forever and the game changed so I cancelled my bet. It was shortly after this that the Sixers fell apart and I would have won my bet.

I'll have to watch for this in the future.

Last edited by QuantumLeap; 03-22-16 at 09:00 AM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Thanks for the tip PorkChop. The Sixers actually covered the 2nd half. However, I tried to get in a bet when they were behind by 11 but the damn live betting took forever and the game changed so I cancelled my bet. It was shortly after this that the Sixers fell apart and I would have won my bet.

I'll have to watch for this in the future.

Worked like a charm with Hornets yesterday. Hornets down 20 vs spurs in the first live spread was as high as +18.5 majority of the time you could get +14.5 and just walk away.

Rorster
    Update your status
    Rorster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3531

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Worked like a charm with Hornets yesterday. Hornets down 20 vs spurs in the first live spread was as high as +18.5 majority of the time you could get +14.5 and just walk away.
    hardly the norm for the spurs to blow a 20 point lead

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

Quote Originally Posted by Rorster View Post
    hardly the norm for the spurs to blow a 20 point lead
    Yup was just looking to beat the spread. I had to put more thought into it against the spurs.