LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

MINNESOTA VIKINGS DONT EVEN WANT TO WIN at GREEN BAY SUNDAY - GAME WILL BE THROWN

If the Vikings are smart they wont even try to win at GB. It makes no sense. They are far better off if they lose. If the Vikings win, they get the Seahawks no matter what. Vikings will be 3 and the Seahawks will be 6. If they lose they will either go to Washington or Stay in GB. They want to save their best game for GB in the playoffs when it counts or go to Washington where they will play a soft defense. They don't want no part of the Seahawks. And yes Im a Seahawk fan, im not saying we will kill Carolina or Arizona ( Im not saying we wont either ). But we match up real well with Minnesota and we will give them more of what they got a couple weeks ago. I am sure they don't want to get their arses stomped into the ground again, so they will let GB have it Sunday. Teddy Bridgewater is not a deep threat. He has 14 TD passes this year while Russell has 31. Russell has almost 1000 yards more with about the same pass completions. Teddy cant go deep consistently and that is how you have to beat our Defense. If our Defense can pack it in and only have to defend short passes, they will help each other out and get picks. If you cant go deep against us, you are dead, you are hopeless. Teddy is not a deep threat. Our D will lick its chops ( again) in Minnesota and the Vikings know it. I understand that pros want to win every game, but the best strategy here is to take the loss and likely go to Washington ( If Arizona beats Seattle in the earlier game Minnesota is choosing between Seattle or Washington ). If that happens, and Minny wins and gets Seattle they deserve the stupid award. Peterson will run all over the garbage redskin run defense and then when the Redskins overplay the run, teddy will start making his 5 yard passes. That wont happen against the Seahawks. Play the GB ML here. The Vikings wont even try to win this game unless they are real stupid in the head.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave BIGDAY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah...
    Coaches take this week off and tell their team to lose. Lose all built momentum to the playoffs.

Trust me. Seattle doesn't want anything to do with Vikings at MN wild card weekend.

Vikings a very scary team.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I like gb anyway

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12533

Let's go Minny

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Yeah...
    Coaches take this week off and tell their team to lose. Lose all built momentum to the playoffs.

Trust me. Seattle doesn't want anything to do with Vikings at MN wild card weekend.

Vikings a very scary team.
    Bigday you are wrong. Minny is a great match up for us for all the reasons I said. We just stomped their arses and please save the injury excuse. We are as banged up as anyone. We beat them up real bad in their house just a couple weeks ago, why is it going to be so different ? Because ite the playoffs ? LOL. Same Teddy who cant go deep and make us spread out the Defense = same butt whooping. What momentum do they have anyway ? They beat a Giants team who quit after Washington clinched the division. That's not momentum. I wouldn't think the coach would have to tell them anything. They are smart enough to know they would rather play Redskins than the 2 time defending NFC Champs.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Let's go Minny
    Yeah I hope they win, Then I will LMAO when they lose to us and GB stomps Washington into the ground.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

GB would not "stomp Washington into the ground" you imbecile

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

I'm going to the skins game whoever they play. I'm hoping for Vikings, teddy bridgewater scares me the least. AP can be shut down sometimes Watch it be the seahwaks though, its always the hawks that knock the skins out, last 4 playoff appearances

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

and the skins are hot right now I wouldn't sleep on them

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12533

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    exi, let's agree that we think that he thinks he's right about that for now.
    Points Awarded:

existential gave stealthyburrito 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

NFL wants Green Bay home for the playoffs. Trust me, you don't want to be the ref that blows this one

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Yeah I forgot Washington is a great team now that they won that toilet division they are in.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Bigday you are wrong. Minny is a great match up for us for all the reasons I said. We just stomped their arses and please save the injury excuse. We are as banged up as anyone. We beat them up real bad in their house just a couple weeks ago, why is it going to be so different ? Because ite the playoffs ? LOL. Same Teddy who cant go deep and make us spread out the Defense = same butt whooping. What momentum do they have anyway ? They beat a Giants team who quit after Washington clinched the division. That's not momentum. I wouldn't think the coach would have to tell them anything. They are smart enough to know they would rather play Redskins than the 2 time defending NFC Champs.
    Well best of luck.

Can't wait to have a little fun with you when Vikings smash SeaChickens first round.

LeahMichele

No Problem BigDay but it wont be this year. They might smash us in the 1st round in 2025.

LeahMichele

Redskins didn't beat a team with a winning record all year. They only played 2 teams with winning records all year, losing both games be a near combined 50 points. They lost by 17 and 28. In those 2 games against teams with winning records, their unstoppable offense scored an average of 13 points. Without a meaningless last minute TD in the game they lost 44-16, they averaged 9 points against the only 2 teams they played with winning records. It seems that playing teams that suck does wonders for your records and numbers. Unfortunately for the Redskins, whoever they play in the playoffs wont be another 4-12 or 5-11 team like they have been playing all year and they will get their arses crushed like they have against .500 or better teams all year long. The Packers will win in Washington by at least 14 points.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    No Problem BigDay but it wont be this year. They might smash us in the 1st round in 2025.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leah

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Wallnuts View Post
    and the skins are hot right now I wouldn't sleep on them
    skins are red hot right now!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Who is this guey? Power posting week 17? MN wants a home playoff game. No team wants to go on the road period.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

This guy is a clown. Starts a post with all capital letters come on son. Typical seahawk fan no clue.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What is the point of this post?

Don't you want the Vikings and the Seattle Seachickens to battle it out, since you think you're sexless QB will dominate this game?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I shut everyone out by saying if you're so sure put $50,000 on the game

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24468

* If Sea had won last week, Zimmer may have been in tricky spot for nite-game. Seattle would have just about locked up the 5-seed (vs Minn). Zimm may have benched Bridgewater.

* As for this game, I don't think you're far off. Seattle is a dangerous 3-seed. Sea would be Fav at Minn, and Sea might even be Fav at GBay. Wash a pretty limp 4-seed. HFA is a factor, but I see your point about wanting to dodge Sea. The expectation from 5-seed may well be better than 3-seed.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

City and Viking establishment wants a home playoff game. They will not tank this game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Refs polishing up their flags. Will have their hands on their hips like gunslingers at the OK Coral ready to throw them every time s Rodgers pass hits the ground. They'll turn a blind eye as Packer defenders will drive Bridgewater into the turf like Zangrief from Street Fighter II.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave daneblazer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why is everyone worried about Seattle??

They lost the the Rams.... Twice!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

yeah why would Minnesota want a home game?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I actually don't mind the Seahawks & I like Russell Wilson...but the past 4 years have given rise to one of the most annoying fan bases we never knew existed. Nothing brings out the dregs of your city like a successful NFL run, and boy are the "relevant for the first time" Seahawk fans finding this one out.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Why is everyone worried about Seattle??

They lost the the Rams.... Twice!
    Rams usually have only one thing going for them and that is we play our own division tough and that's it.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14977

They will probably be playing GB in the first round soo yeah I'd expect them to try to play them tight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Rams usually have only one thing going for them and that is we play our own division tough and that's it.
    My point exactly. Seattle wanted to win last week. Rams were good, but I saw some serious mistakes by Seattle as well.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this could be a battle of 2 teams both trying to lose to face the redskins

but with a division title on the line, and the possibility of some playoff home games, i think they will still put forth the effort

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12952

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Refs polishing up their flags. Will have their hands on their hips like gunslingers at the OK Coral ready to throw them every time s Rodgers pass hits the ground. They'll turn a blind eye as Packer defenders will drive Bridgewater into the turf like Zangrief from Street Fighter II.

Daner I'm dying here from that reference.

123 Last