Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I said bulls or nothing

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    you're such a clown. curry gets so many calls? you VERY obviously have not been watching the warriors this season...

did you even watch the first half of tonight's game? aldridge was steam roll pile driving shoulder lowering in the 1st quarter, and if anyone stood up they got whistled. terrible out of bounds calls as well...

so many poor calls both ways though, and even in the 2nd half against the Warriors.
    Every time I watch Golden State, you cant touch Curry or its a foul. Dude travels 10 times a game and gets called for 1 at the most. Cant wait till San Antonio steam rolls them in the playoffs. We'll see how much Curry is smiling after that series (I cant stand his passive-aggressive cockiness). I used to like the guy until I watch him get every call in the book going his way, and then watch him smile on the court. Not saying he isn't good, he is one of the best 3 guards in the league, if not the best. He def the best shooter in the league too, and Golden State is the best in the NBA at closing out halves too. But if you can honestly watch a game and say he doesn't get most calls in his favor you are crazy. Ive bet on GS more often than bet against them too, so it goes in my favor some of the time too, just not tonight. Sick how GS gets all the calls... Ive watched them at least 5 full games and I honestly cannot rememeber one crucial call go against them.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These games are crazy and the swings are unbelievable

I lost a little betting live
    They are easy. Dog covers game 1 so u bet fave game 2 u will win 9 times outta 10. U fukks know nothing about primetime.

First 12