existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Books don't give fair prices. They give what looks right from a public standpoint. Public does not realize how hard it is to win 3 nba road series.
    Bingo.

And it would have to be 4 road series if the Hawks represent.

The only way to get a somewhat reasonable price is by parlaying each series ML all the way to the end. But most people would lose their balls at some point and bail out.

Like I said, true odds would probably be closer to +2500 if chalk plays out. And I would happily offer +1250 or better to sucker-in as many as possible.

I'd love to see the Spurs win it, but one needs to be realistic and understand that this would be perhaps the toughest path in playoff history. Not only that, but these guys are OLD and it would be their 3rd straight trip to the finals.. that's a TON of games on anyone's legs.
    Last edited by existential; 04-15-15 at 10:10 PM.

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

The Houston Rockets are the #2 Seed. The Houston Rockets WON THE DIVISION!!! The Houston Rockets made it through-out the season, with over 170 Starters missing games.

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

So much, for this thread. Hahahahahaha!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I don't think they care, and it probably won't matter.
    Yes. The seed matters. Spurs win this series at home. Should have beaten the Pelicans in the 82nd and last regular season game and avoided this fate in the first round.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Seed definitely mattered, playing a crumbling mavs team vs the hottest team besides themselves going into the playoffs is night and day. Doesnt mean Pop cares though, much like he doesnt care that fouling Deandre ruins their own offensive rhythm and he doesnt care that Manu turns the ball over 4 times in a row and keeps him in anyway, but someone else would get yanked after one mistake. Pop is a great coach but hes stubborn as hell.

First 1234