doubleuppp
    doubleuppp's Avatar Become A Pro!

asked him to fukk her, jokes. didnt even get to that part.

lol

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

that I agree!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Those look easier than they actually are.

Arty your a mess

artyfudgepacker

I think wk 1 to wk 5 or 6 will be tough

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Also, just to let you know, going 17-0 betting -800 teams pays +740. As in, 7.4 to 1.

If this is EASY you should put everything you own onto it each and every single year.
    So you don't think out of 100-200 people....ONE could hit a 7/1 or 8/1 shot?? Makes no sense

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    So you don't think out of 100-200 people....ONE could hit a 7/1 or 8/1 shot?? Makes no sense
    Popped collar douchebags suck at math. They are too busy blowing their fauxhawks out.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yes, it could certainly happen. People were saying that is was EASY. It isn't. You even try I win 17 -800's in a row? I haven't, but I see how often they lose. This isn't exactly a 7.4 to 1....it ends up that way statistically, BUT it plays way tougher than that. A +740 would be somewhere around -1050 and this is still way tougher to hit that 1/11....or people would try to nail this....

All I said was open up a 17 game open parlay and take your chances if it is that easy.

There is another problem....that is when 100 people out of the 200 jump on the same game and it is an upset. Half of your group is gone already. All I will say is that I have watched it time and time again and this isn't easy.

I will ill start a contest before the season and look after a prize for the winner. There will be a tiebreak system so that there is only one if more people make it to the end.

Contest details to come.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Yes, it could certainly happen. People were saying that is was EASY. It isn't. You even try I win 17 -800's in a row? I haven't, but I see how often they lose. This isn't exactly a 7.4 to 1....it ends up that way statistically, BUT it plays way tougher than that. A +740 would be somewhere around -1050 and this is still way tougher to hit that 1/11....or people would try to nail this....

All I said was open up a 17 game open parlay and take your chances if it is that easy.

There is another problem....that is when 100 people out of the 200 jump on the same game and it is an upset. Half of your group is gone already. All I will say is that I have watched it time and time again and this isn't easy.

I will ill start a contest before the season and look after a prize for the winner. There will be a tiebreak system so that there is only one if more people make it to the end.

Contest details to come.
    Sounds good man....I'm not disagreeing that it's hard but with 100+ people, you gotta assume a few people can hit that....Hell even at 20/1, theoretically 5 of 100 should hit it

I guess it really depends on the upsets of any given year and when they happen....A few huge upsets in different weeks and everyone could be gone like you said

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I've done this pool a few times and have friends who do this every year. Just do the pool. In Fact SbR should do this!!!!!! It's great. Beginning of year by the third week over half the people are sometimes out. They usually pick big favorites and there are always upsets. If you think about it , most teams lose a game in the first few weeks and so many people get knocked out! It's very hard to pick one new team each week and most people are gone half way into the season. Where is LT

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Here is my preliminary picks for entire season each week. Likely only way one would change is injury to key players. I'll start thread at start of season D2D and confirm each weeks pick. I'll take the 200 in 1s at end of season,lol
    1. Eagles
    2. Packers/49rs
    3. Patriots
    4. Chargers
    5. Seahawks
    6. Seahawks
    7. Cardinals/saints
    8. Dolphins(will likely change, toughest week IMO to pick a sure winner)
    9. Seahawks
    10. Broncos
    11. Chargers/49rs
    12. Colts/broncos
    13. Rams
    14. Broncos/49rs
    15. Ravens(another tough week)
    16. Packers/49rs
    17. Broncos

artyfudgepacker

thx 101 and everyone and if u are in a nfl pool BOL
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Here is my preliminary picks for entire season each week. Likely only way one would change is injury to key players. I'll start thread at start of season D2D and confirm each weeks pick. I'll take the 200 in 1s at end of season,lol
    1. Eagles
    2. Packers/49rs
    3. Patriots
    4. Chargers
    5. Seahawks
    6. Seahawks
    7. Cardinals/saints
    8. Dolphins(will likely change, toughest week IMO to pick a sure winner)
    9. Seahawks
    10. Broncos
    11. Chargers/49rs
    12. Colts/broncos
    13. Rams
    14. Broncos/49rs
    15. Ravens(another tough week)
    16. Packers/49rs
    17. Broncos

mcdonae101

Look at last years results and tell me which week you would have picked a team that didn't win. The only week that even comes remotely close is when san Diego beat Denver. But I can't imagine many taking Denver there considering u had the option of Seattle against giants or 49rs against Tampa. The nfl isn't like college. Big upsets rarely happen, and if u have the bankroll, ml betting is the way to go. BOL to us all

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Look at last years results and tell me which week you would have picked a team that didn't win. The only week that even comes remotely close is when san Diego beat Denver. But I can't imagine many taking Denver there considering u had the option of Seattle against giants or 49rs against Tampa. The nfl isn't like college. Big upsets rarely happen, and if u have the bankroll, ml betting is the way to go. BOL to us all
    Ah hello...Anyone there?? You can't pick the same team each week! Every one has to pick a different team eAch week mr. Armchair look at last year! What the f u talking about there are big upsets every week in the NFL.

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Ah hello...Anyone there?? You can't pick the same team each week! Every one has to pick a different team eAch week mr. Armchair look at last year! What the f u talking about there are big upsets every week in the NFL.
    Hey dumbshit, he said u could pick the same one. And also, I was referencing D2D who said even being able to pick the same team it would b hard. I bet one team on ml each week, guess what, didn't lose once last year. Show me a massive upset last year please. Other than San Diego beating Denver, there isn't one from what I recall. Like I've said b4 for D2D, I will start a thread and have 1 pick every week, let's do 17-0 again

boomer62

Dumbshit??? It's called Suicide. You pick only one new team a week, can not, I repeat can not pick the same team more then once. That's the way it is supposed to work. As for you betting ML every week and going 17-0 ,well that depends on the size of your wagers. If you bet 100 min CASH and you are risking 800- or more on big favorites then let's here it big shot. Show your ticket each week and put your money where your mouth is and we shall see. And there are no upsets??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

always upsets that kills these pools

I do not waste my time..too many players so it becomes a lottery

mcdonae101

Dumbshit??? It's called Suicide. You pick only one new team a week, can not, I repeat can not pick the same team more then once. That's the way it is supposed to work. As for you betting ML every week and going 17-0 ,well that depends on the size of your wagers. If you bet 100 min CASH and you are risking 800- or more on big favorites then let's here it big shot. Show your ticket each week and put your money where your mouth is and we shall see. And there are no upsets??
    I know what it's called, but D2D was saying how if it's easy to just pick a winner every week(no matter if it's been used) then why not do a 17 team open parlay. I went 17-0 last year betting to win 500 each game, expect to do same this year. I never said there were no upsets, but as far as huge upsets(like a 12 pt fav losing) it's as rare as it gets in nfl. It'd b interesting to c how many times that happened last year, I'm gonna guess none or once. Year b4 I did ml betting on college favs. That's a whole different story, upset central,lol. Just sticking to nfl now

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

Read whole thread boomer.

ace888
    ace888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

it seems just for fun

First 12