byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Always fade whiteys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Uconn are the champs boys

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Ironic the only colored for wisky takes the last shot and it was a jumper. Greg Anthony has mixed feelings

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

WISCONSIN +1½-110 cashes... Barely.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I'm sure Calipari was thinking, I hope he knocks down a 26 footer. Great D, Wisky. Maybe guard the selfish prick that takes the wrong shot every game and keeps getting lucky.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Ironic the only colored for wisky takes the last shot and it was a jumper. Greg Anthony has mixed feelings
    Still no banning?
    SBR all bark no bite?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    MR Howard correct again

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Always fade whiteys.
    still no banning.
    SBR all bark no bite?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

What's the line monday?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

In football if a team was getting 6 yards running up the middle every time no doubt youd play to stop it cant understand why you wouldnt do it in basketball with superior athletes to yours. Same thing over and over and Beilien nor Bo Ryan did anything to stop it, I guess they thought they could just outscore the opponent, dont get it.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What's the line monday?
    -2.5/-3

I Took UK ML already but might have second thoughts in 48 hours...it just seems too obvious.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    -2.5/-3

I Took UK ML already but might have second thoughts in 48 hours...it just seems too obvious.
    Why does it seem obvious? Because you just saw it? If you had seen Uconn last youd probably think differently. I respect Ollie more than I do Ryan now lol I really do, I dont believe he would let UK score at will constantly in the paint as I just saw Beilien and Ryan do, those guys have been coaching for decades and didnt do the obvious, mindblowing.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why does it seem obvious? Because you just saw it? If you had seen Uconn last youd probably think differently. I respect Ollie more than I do Ryan now lol I really do, I dont believe he would let UK score at will constantly in the paint as I just saw Beilien and Ryan do, those guys have been coaching for decades and didnt do the obvious, mindblowing.
    the 2 biggest things will be 1. How healthy is Randle's ankle going to be on Monday and 2. can UCONN stop whoever they have at center and SF, ppl keep talking about the twins and Randle, but the 3 and 5 are where UK will kill UCONN.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Two VERY good teams lost tonight.
    What a crazy year of Ncaa

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

UConn has no beef to keep them out of the paint. A guy with a limited post game in Young basically bullied them all 2nd half as Florida's only offense. UConn will have the quickness going for them with their guards, but if I am Kentucky, I drive it into the paint and use my size all day long again. Unlike Florida, Kentucky has guys who can score at every position. FLA's offense was dead today. Some was defense, but more just seemed like no scheme which was surprising.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Yes hence why I said I may have 2nd thoughts. But UK opened as the champ favorites at the start of the season for a reason...the fact they lucked their way into the final game with last second shots doesn't change that.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

You act like its so easy to stop kids who are bigger faster and stronger than you. The Wisconsin and michigan kids did everything they could to keep the kentucky players off the offensive glass.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    You act like its so easy to stop kids who are bigger faster and stronger than you. The Wisconsin and michigan kids did everything they could to keep the kentucky players off the offensive glass.
    They won because a kid hit a shot.
    Nothing more.
    It happens.
    Wisconsin was the better team.

thetitanlb

Yes hence why I said I may have 2nd thoughts. But UK opened as the champ favorites at the start of the season for a reason...the fact they lucked their way into the final game with last second shots doesn't change that.
    It actually does to me. Kentucky has needed last second shots in three straight games just to win. While uconn has won there games pretty easily for the most part beside st joes. I also feel that uconn has played the better competition compared to kentucky.

thetitanlb

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    They won because a kid hit a shot.
    Nothing more.
    It happens.
    Wisconsin was the better team.
    Could not agree more. To me michigan and Wisconsin were better teams than kentucky.

jtoler

Actually I think Louisville was favored to win it all I think, maybe UK was preseason ranked number 1.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Thats why you play a zone, you surely dont try to go one on one all game against a team where every player is a Mickey D's all american and youre team isnt, just doesnt make sense to play into their hands, UK's guys are built for playing like that which is why they dont have to run anything on offense other than a high ball screen, which is all they do.

First 1234