1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 81,832
    Betpoints: 49838

    Miichael Crabtree NOT Active for 49ers Monday

    He will most likely make his 2013 debut Sunday vs. Rams.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  2. #2
    Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 11,718

    No surprise here. I think he will debut in a couple weeks at home against Seattle.

  3. #3
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 81,832
    Betpoints: 49838

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    No surprise here. I think he will debut in a couple weeks at home against Seattle.
    Reports are he will almost certainly be back this Sunday, there was even talk about activating him today until the last minute, which is why I started this thread.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    bigbear needs to watch more ESPN I knew at 10am pst he was looking good but not ready to play

  5. #5
    Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 11,718

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Reports are he will almost certainly be back this Sunday, there was even talk about activating him today until the last minute, which is why I started this thread.
    You think he will do anything in fantasy LT? Last year him and Kaep were killer. I'm thinking he could come up big for people in fantasy playoffs.

  6. #6
    tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-10
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 575

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Reports are he will almost certainly be back this Sunday, there was even talk about activating him today until the last minute, which is why I started this thread.
    LT you need new reporters pal. This guy isn't that close.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    lisa salters or the chick who does the field pass says hes looking good full speed but they are holding him out of this game ....ESPN you can usually trust on info like this especially when its coming from the team.

  8. #8
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 81,832
    Betpoints: 49838

    Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    LT you need new reporters pal. This guy isn't that close.
    The 49ers did not activate Michael Crabtree (Achilles') from the PUP list by Monday's 1PM PT deadline, meaning he will not play on Monday Night Football against the Redskins.

    Coach Jim Harbaugh didn't rule out Crabtree all last week, but this was expected. He was never set to play. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Crabtree will almost certainly make his 2013 debut in Week 13. He'll be activated from the PUP list on Tuesday. Crabtree has been sidelined since May 21, when he tore his Achilles' tendon on a pass route in the 49ers' offseason program.

    Source: CSN Bay Area
    Nov 25 - 4:08 PM ET

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-10
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 575

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The 49ers did not activate Michael Crabtree (Achilles') from the PUP list by Monday's 1PM PT deadline, meaning he will not play on Monday Night Football against the Redskins.

    Coach Jim Harbaugh didn't rule out Crabtree all last week, but this was expected. He was never set to play. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Crabtree will almost certainly make his 2013 debut in Week 13. He'll be activated from the PUP list on Tuesday. Crabtree has been sidelined since May 21, when he tore his Achilles' tendon on a pass route in the 49ers' offseason program.

    Source: CSN Bay Area
    Nov 25 - 4:08 PM ET
    Hey I'm all for it man. If he's back next week then I'll give Schefter props. He may well have made miraculous strides this week. I'm saying a week ago guy could barely run around without a limp.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 12,228
    Betpoints: 120

    Thanks for the updates at least. Crabtree's only problem now is his quarterback sucks ass
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #11
    Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-15-11
    Posts: 4,465

    Is Crabtree even start able now that he's back?

  12. #12
    duendz
    Update your status
    duendz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-13
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 172

    Won't be 100.. Not worth it.

  13. #13
    Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-15-11
    Posts: 4,465

    Is he still limpin around?

  14. #14
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 81,832
    Betpoints: 49838

    Crabtree was officially activated off of the PUP and will play Sunday, but he will probably be on a limited snap count and I doubt that he will start.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  15. #15
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 5,447
    Betpoints: 636

    Niners best game coming soon!!

Top