R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Only hope is to get DMC running well with Prior complimenting on the ground. Having a successful run attack and control clock is the only way this stays under 3 scores!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The only problem I see is that the Giants couldn't run the ball in the first 2 weeks, and I don't expect much this week either against Kuechly, Thomas Davis and STAR Lotuleli in the middle. So it is going to have to be the ELI show again and that's a lot of pressure against Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy two of the most underrated pass rushers in the NFL.

but I like the Giants in those 3 WR sets. Randle at Flanker adds value. Cruz wasn't practicing with the team but the guy was training and running sprints and he has a burst. He's still on page with Eli and Nicks looks better than he was last year. So what happens if Cam is down and he has to pass? He has looked awful in the pocket.

It would be great if the Giants can get a lead. If the Giants are behind or it is close and Carolina runs the ball it could be bad news but if the Giants are ahead or it is close I will take Eli in Q4 over Cam any day of the week.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Only hope is to get DMC running well with Prior complimenting on the ground. Having a successful run attack and control clock is the only way this stays under 3 scores!
    Denver's D-Line is big, That was a Jack Del Rio emphasis and they really plugged up holes on the Giants and the Ravens have a good O-Line with Marshall Yanda and I don't remember them running the ball either. If Denver is up by 2 TD running the ball won't matter anyway.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

You are right C-gold I agree and like I said in prior post Denver should roll us. Have to establish the run EARLY tho and set tempo is the only hope for this not getting ugly. If it's 14-0 in 1q they will just keep pouring it on. As a die hard Raider fan I just could not justify backing them here at all.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

6wins and 2losses does not = +4 units unless you are playing at some imaginary book with no vig.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Anyone remember the ass pounding NYG gave the Panthers last year on Thursday night? Giants have there issues but Eli and co gonna get it together at some point and battle there way to .500 I think!
    yes i remember that. i thought the panthers would win that game too because i was on the panthers bandwagon at that time. gotta jump on the giants this year.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i dont see terrel pryor being able to catch up when he's down by 10 in the 2nd quarter and then 17 down before halftime.

C-Gold

PLAYS:

Locked in Over 50.5 on the Chiefs Eagles tomorrow night, I will try and get Chiefs +3.5 closer to kickoff. Even though I like KC, it is an extremely short week and KC has to travel and Philly was already at home. I'd like to get that hook and most books have Eagles -3 -120 before most of the public is even thinking about this game.

C-Gold

Locked In

Chiefs/Eagles Over 50.5
    TB/NE Under 44.5
    Denver -14.5
    Giants +1.5
    Green Bay -2.5

Eagles over if anything will move up .5 or 1, 51 is a pretty key number for overs so get it now.
    Patriots line if anything will move down
    Denver line will get larger as week goes on so lock it in now

Giants/GB who knows, line probably won't move much but the public will be on these teams also so the line could move against me.

I am going to take the Chiefs for sure, I'd just rather get +3.5 than +3 so I will wait.

Still thinking about 49ers -10.5. I hope the Trent Richardson addition moves the line to 10 or less.
    Miami looks like a sucker bet but I have to watch tape and think about that one.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I already see the line at +3.5 for KC.. I starting to think it gets to 4.

C-Gold

I like that the Eagles/Chiefs total is *only* 50.5. If the Eagles were going to win and cover that line should be 55.

xauwatroi
    xauwatroi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1492

I'm looking at Chiefs too but the spread of 5dimes is still +3

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by xauwatroi View Post
    I'm looking at Chiefs too but the spread of 5dimes is still +3

Like the "Over" better than pick side in this case. As Phi will try to score and even KC don't keep up with them, they still score.

xauwatroi danh futbal bi lau roi?

C-Gold

Got Chiefs +3.5

C-Gold

I watched a bunch of games. None of my perspectives really changed but here are some notes.

Miami/Colts
    I was very impressed with Luck. He looked as comfortable in the pocket as anyone I have seen this year. The Colts really could have won that game. They had a TD pass called back. Luck threw a pick in the end zone intended for Reggie Wayne were he was 1 on 1 with Brett Grimes and Grimes just made a play.

Tannehill threw a lot of dump offs and low risk screens etc. I was not very impressed with him. Miami's run game looked alright, they moved the ball. Mike Wallace looked better than I thought for Miami. Miami's defense looked pretty good and they made a stop at the end of the game to win the game.

Browns/Ravens
    I don't think Weeden looked that bad.
    Jordan Cameron looks awesome. He got a lot of hype in the pre season for fantasy and I can see why. He's like a junior Gronk out there. I don't watch a lot of Browns games, I mean why would you but this guy is for real.

Jason Campbell is the biggest piece of shit in the NFL and he doesn't deserve to start, I'd start Hoyer over him for how shitty he was. OK the Browns are down by 8 late in the game, they have a chance to tie the game up if they march down the field, get a TD and a 2 point conversion. The first play Campbell throws a pass and gets a pass INT call. OK. The Ravens blitzed him and forced him to his left every single time. Campbell would march to his left, square his shoulders and missed on 3 consecutive throws. So it's 4th and 10 now, and the blitz him and force him to his left again. Campbell is running to his left, running to his left, running to his left, getting close to the sideline, looking down field and then he under hands a 1 yard pass to his RB with multiple defenders around WHAT THE FUK????

That right there proves how much of a loser he is. You can
    A) Throw the ball into coverage, maybe complete a pass for a 1st down or get a Pass INT call OR
    B) under hand throw a pass to a RB and basically forfeit the game.

Most QB's have balls, Jason Campbell has none. He's the biggest loser in the game. I wouldn't play him under any conditions.

Rams/Falcons
    - Not impressed with Rams receivers
    - Bradford looked alright, my only problem is he was throwing so hard to his guys on short passes that the RB had the ball deflect off his hands and Osi picked that ball off and ran it back for a TD. Yes, the tight ends and backs should have caught those short passes because it hit them in the hands and they are pros, but he didn't make their job any easier. Take a little off the ball.
    - Rams clearly made the right decision in getting rid of Steven Jackson. Richardson is a better RB right now and he's cheaper. Jackson is overpaid and living off his name. It was a no brainer.

Redskins/Packers
    RG3 looked bad again. The guy is nothing without his legs. If RG3 was 40 pounds heavier and immobile you never would have heard of him. He's not a very good passing QB if he doesn't have the threat of running the ball and that gimmeck offense they ran last year. Don't tell me he's an awesome runner and an awesome passer because he's not.

Alfred Morris looked good, he was breaking tackles like last year.

Rodgers had a stat line to remember but it didn't start out so well. Ryan Kerrigan sacked him on consecutive plays, and Orakpo got him a couple plays later early in the game. The young packers tackles on offense are vulnerable and Rodgers holds onto the ball a long time. He was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year and if the Bengals are going to beat green bay this week it is because the Bengals D-line is going to dominate the Packers o-line.

Redskins secondary is garbage. Reid Doughty has no business being in an NFL game. DeAngelo Hall is washed up and the rookie Amerson got beat deep multiple times. Brandon Merriweather is a thug life embarassment to the game.

C-Gold

One more note. I watched almost every single week 2 game and I have to say there have been a LOT of tipped passes that have been intercepted. A lot of QB's are making easy throws, not throwing into coverage and I'd estimate that around 50% of the picks are balls that bounced off WR, TE or RB hands. I've never seen it happen this much.

Similar issue but the quality of WR play in the NFL right now is very poor.

I am NOT going to play Miami -2

Miami is at home, looking to go 3-0. The Falcons are the better team and I don't like betting against the better teams. Yes, Atlanta is not as good on the road but they are still the better team getting points. I don't care that Steven Jackson is out, he's not that great anymore. Atlanta's secondary coverage improved a lot this year. The two young draft picks look good. Tannehill hasn't done anything to really impress me thus far. Miami's pass coverage looked pretty good last week too.

This game is more of a coin flip, no real edge and I am not going to play it. I like the Giants and Pack on the road better.

C-Gold

I am having cold feet on the 49ers also.

Aldon Smith gets caught with a DUI on Friday morning at 7AM, blows a .15 and gets caught with weed. I see this guy really has his proprieties straight??? If you blow a .15 at 7 AM, then what was your BAC at 2AM?

I also don't like betting against Luck and laying 10. There is risk for the backdoor coverage. I still think the 49ers win and probably cover, I am just thinking of not playing it.

C-Gold

A lot of public action on the Giants/Packers but I still like them.

The argument against GB is their offensive line against the Bengals D-Line. First of all Aaron Rodgers was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year. Part of it was his line but part of it is the fact that he holds onto the ball too long. So let's look at the match up.

GB
    LT - A rookie backup LT
    RT - A second year RT
    C - A second year guy that started 6 games last year.
    RG - TJ Lang will play with a hurt back. I believe he had a holding penalty last week when he got stood up.

Bengals D-Line
    Geno Atkins is an all-pro best DT in the NFL
    Peko is a 322 pound athlete.
    Johnson had 11.5 sacks last year
    Dunlap had 6 sacks

Everybody in the world knows Aaron Rodgers is better than Fire crotch but this could be one of those games where the Bengals D-Line takes over and Packers betters say WTF. It is not an easy game and I still choose to bet with the public on this one. The Bengals offense has made some mistakes, and Green Bay's defense has played decent this year.

C-Gold

Current Card
    Chiefs +3.5 ----------------> Win
    Chiefs/Eagles Over 50.5 ---> Loss
    TB/NE Under 44.5
    Denver -14.5
    Giants +1.5
    Green Bay -2.5

C-Gold

Pats Under was very easy
    Giants pick was a public play that got destroyed

But I still feel like the Pack got screwed on the 3rd down conversion late in the game where Cobb extended and got the 1st down. That was the play before the failed 4th and 1 that resulted in a Bengals defensive TD. I think it was very very close. Mike Carey wanted to move the ball back so he randomly said the spot was at the 29.5? They moved the ball back a half a yard. That was really the refs tossing his bro Marvin Lewis a bone. Cobb extended the ball past the line, but the initial spot was right at the line, then they moved it back 1/2 a yard. That put the Pack in an awful spot instead of going up 2 scores. It also seems fishy with the Pack being a huge public play as well.

Now instead of being 2-1 with 1 game left I am 1-2 and hoping for Peyton Manning to bring me to .500 later on. Public plays don't always lose, if they did then Lakerboy would be the richest guy at SBR, but it always seems like the fishy calls go against you.

C-Gold

The leans are winning so at least I still know I have it.

First 12