teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tully you were in the service so SD sucked for you its awesome for everybody else though of all the places I wouldn't want to live or visit San Diego is way down on the list.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Tully you were in the service so SD sucked for you its awesome for everybody else though of all the places I wouldn't want to live or visit San Diego is way down on the list.
    Exactly. Of the places around SD I would consider I wouldn't want to pay what a house cost there.

I spent a weekend pass in a hotel near I think Oceanside beach, somewhere a little north of SD, 25+ years ago so? Never saw much of the beach just two college surfer chicks and a 1/2 gallon of Jack... I'd do that again. Who knows? Might kill me but I'd die smiling.

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you probably wont believe this but There are Some Sec fans who don't have a penny on the game but care more than us who have hundreds riding on the game don't believe me listen to the finnebaum show one time...its life and death in the SEC to some of those fans did you see that espn 30 for 30 on auburn/bama football. SEC fans have sent death threats its something else.
    I live in Mississippi and i will attest to this.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Coiner the books cleaned up on this. -3.5 opener all the way up to 7.... squares got buried on this game even the ones who bet it early
    Opened at -3 EV if not lower... got it at -3 -120 less than a week before season start.

First 12