Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 11:28 AM.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

They need a play caller and perhaps fire red headed jesus. Laugh, but Norv Turner in the crows nest might help.

Romo is not a problem. He is part of the solution. PLAY CALLER NEEDED (Coach).

Need to drastically improve O-Line and get a definitive pass rusher to get to the opposition's QB.

Dats it.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They need a coach worth a fukk, but that leads to the bigger problem and reason they don't have a decent coach to begin with, their owner..until jones dies ya'll screwed dealing w scrub yes men as coaches..Garrett terrible, was a shit oc and a even worse head coach..no coach worth a damn coming to dal to get undermind by a clown owner so there ya have it, Jerry lives, cowgirl fans suffer....
    I was all on the "Fire Jason Garrett" bandwagon, but I watched every game. There are some things he does well. His second half adjustments were amazing. Dallas trailed in every single game this year, but they would always make in interesting in the 2nd half. Besides the Chicago and Seatle games. He also kept the team going dispite a massive amount of injuries. I think he needs an offensive coordinator to run the offense and let him focus on managing the team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I was all on the "Fire Jason Garrett" bandwagon, but I watched every game. There are some things he does well. His second half adjustments were amazing. Dallas trailed in every single game this year, but they would always make in interesting in the 2nd half. Besides the Chicago and Seatle games. He also kept the team going dispite a massive amount of injuries. I think he needs an offensive coordinator to run the offense and let him focus on managing the team.
    just not sure i give him much credit for his team coming in unprepared and getting down early, 2nd half adjustments were letting romo sling it all over the place...sure the oline is trash but he has been pretty damn responsible for the decline in dal run gm and terrible red zone offense the last several yrs, maybe he can "manage" a team, i dunno, but i thought his play calling when he was oc under phillips was a joke and it hasnt really gotten better (hell i actually thought he was calling horrible gms on purpose then to get wade fired, turns out he just not much of a "offensive prodigy" he was hyped up to be imo),,again not sure you can do better cause who wants to work for a owner who will undermine you and baby your players at every turn?

not saying dal wasnt beat to death with injuries, cause they were but ive had serious doubts bout this dude like i said before phillips got fired...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

There is no reason they should have trailed like they did in almost every game, particularly in 2nd half of season. It's a bad mindset and Garrett has inbred that into team. It will probably take one more season for Jerry Jones to realized that red head needs the ax. Shame, but true. With that said, I cannot recommend a coach to replace him. The Cowboys had the guy, Sean Payton, and let him go. That guy nows how to coach, knows when to gamble and is a WINNER. Too bad, caught now with our pants down. Romo not the problem. RED HEADED JESUS, needs crucifixion.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    just not sure i give him much credit for his team coming in unprepared and getting down early, 2nd half adjustments were letting romo sling it all over the place...sure the oline is trash but he has been pretty damn responsible for the decline in dal run gm and terrible red zone offense the last several yrs, maybe he can "manage" a team, i dunno, but i thought his play calling when he was oc under phillips was a joke and it hasnt really gotten better (hell i actually thought he was calling horrible gms on purpose then to get wade fired, turns out he just not much of a "offensive prodigy" he was hyped up to be imo),,again not sure you can do better cause who wants to work for a owner who will undermine you and baby your players at every turn?

not saying dal wasnt beat to death with injuries, cause they were but ive had serious doubts bout this dude like i said before phillips got fired...
    Good analysis Bank.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm looking back at Rob Ryan's resume and the guy is a bum. He didn't do anything impressive as DC in Oakland or Cleveland. In his 9 years as DC, he's only had one team that was better than average by NFL standards, most of his defenses were average to poor . He's living off the family name which has lost stock now with Rex feeling the hot seat in New York. If Cowboy fans are looking for a blood sacrifice, here's your target, fire Rob.
    Here's an old bump, but a goody.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Jalen Ramsey

First 12