Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

NUGGETS +600 to Win the Northwest

Denver has a much better squad then they did last year. OKC is still likely to take this division in my opinion but a 20 game injury to Durant will most definitely cause OKC to collapse. Even without that, Denver's depth this year can rival any team in the NBA. Philly is going to regret letting Iguadala go. He may just be the most versatile defender in the NBA after Lebron James. With a plethora of scorers, including Lawson who will be commanding the offense once again this year, Gallinari, Wilson Chandler. They are not short of playmakers either with Andre Miller still coming off the bench with Corey Brewer. Randolph and Hamilton are decent players for the end of the rotation and Denver is very big at C with the up-and-coming Javel McGee and Mozgof who is decent.

Ty Lawson is gonna be one of the best PG's in the NBA this year. Wilson Chandler is gonna be a contender for 6th man of the year if he takes that spot over Andre Miller. And Iguodala is always consistent. He is a playmaker at the end of games and a defensive stopper. One of the most athletic players in the entire league.

Look out for Kenneth Faried this year, getting a starting spot at PF. He is an animal. He may have trouble guarding more powerful athletic forwards such as Blake Griffin, but his strength and athleticism will no doubt disrupt a guy like Pau Gasol or a PF like Paul Milsap.

$100 on Denver +600 to win this division.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

good luck, ballsy bet

Goat Milk

I will clean up this year like always in NBA

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I am aiming to hit 65-100 percent.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

good luck. always enjoy ur nba writeups

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nuggets is a great team , but I doubt about that bet .
    OKC should win it pretty comfortably .

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

no way they could lose Durant for the whole year and still win

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Denver would win any of the other divisions in the western conference. OKC can win regular season games with their eyes closed. If you are counting on future injuries to another team to win you probably shouldn't make that bet. Just a thought

Goat Milk

OKC is not a great team. They are a very good team. You guys are overvaluing them.

OKC will get win 1 game AT MOST against LA in a 7 game series. Wait and see.

Denver can beat this team in a 7 game series.

Denver is a better team than the Thunder. They have way more weapons.

Their team from 1-8, all of them are lower all-star caliber players.

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC is better the nugget who you kidding?

mosswoods21
    mosswoods21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

the denver nuggets = most overrated team in the league this year. Way too inconsistent. Only one really good player in Ty Lawson. Iguodala is not a good fit on this team (not a good spot up shoot, which karl likes). Chandler and Farried are nice role players. They will be lucky to win 48 games this year. Their big guys are erratic, turnover prone morons. I dont know if there are 2 big men in the league that make worse decisions then anthony randolph and javele mcgee. I like Lawson a lot, but no way you can expect to win 55-60 games in a season with him being your best player. And i dont see much after Lawson and Gallinari on this team.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Tell me you are joking. Oklahoma City or the Lakers will represent the West in the Finals... They pretty much have the same roster as last year with a couple of changes... Denver doesn't play defense. They can't stop anyone. They have scorers on their team. McGee...stop it, stop it! The Nuggets are equivalent to this season's New Orleans Saints. Everyone wants to score. And they thrive off of being at home, and is capable of beating good teams. But overall they have no defense! Their a run and gun type team which will always be average...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Looks like a better bet just from the trade last night. Thunder probably doesn't win 60+ games now.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

The Nuggets were a good team last year, and are much better this year. Their roster is absolutely complete and they have solid back-ups at every position. While i don't agree that they will win the conference, they have potential in the years to come. They will be fun to watch and will hopefully stir things up a bit.

And i think people are mistaken about the thunder trading harden. Harden and kevin martin are very similar, and jeremy lamb took co-mvp for summer league; i know, it's summer league, but i watched those games and that kid can shoot lights out... Very impressive.
    Last edited by Reedeman; 10-28-12 at 02:39 PM.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Id keep an eye on Utah this year also. Last year their biggest problem was that they had zero outside shot at all. Their big 3 were only perimeter and inside game players. With both M Williams's in there their game opens up quite a bit.