nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    All yall haters out there they faded my niggaz Cam Newton had to suck a fat dikk on Monday night

BOOO YAH 300 yards passing. 2 rushing TD's and 2 passing TD's and no interceptions. SUCK ON THAT CAM HATERS!
    oh course the cricket is going to win a game here and there

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

All yall haters out there they faded my niggaz Cam Newton had to suck a fat dikk on Monday night

BOOO YAH 300 yards passing. 2 rushing TD's and 2 passing TD's and no interceptions. SUCK ON THAT CAM HATERS!
    Black, almost blue d coordinator for Philly

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always fade the white guy in the 100 yard dash. When, that is, any enter the race.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Is Kaepernick black or is he like
    Tiger Woods?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Is Kaepernick black or is he like
    Tiger Woods?

Caucasian/Negro mix raised by Caucasians

Has great athletic ability w/solid foundation

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    The FBI gathers crime data based on racial makeup and publish the gathered data.
    So, i say carry on.
    insurance companies extrapolate this kind of data...and they make piles of money with it.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Sigh... the abilities of the quarterback for each team is considered individually, and factored into the spread...

Not sure if you guys are trolling or actually this dumb.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i dont fade black qb's but i do fade women rolling the dice in craps....i always win when a woman is rolling and i bet the dont pass + odds

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    insurance companies extrapolate this kind of data...and they make piles of money with it.
    yes and this outrageous to me. Shows how much money and pull insurance companies have with lawmakers

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Sigh... the abilities of the quarterback for each team is considered individually, and factored into the spread...

Not sure if you guys are trolling or actually this dumb.
    I think the issue is many people think there are qualities/lack of qualities in a black QB which a spread has failed to quantify

tkowalski
    tkowalski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Tomlin + Batch = loser. Black coach, black QB

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

1st round and high picks of the last 12 or so years. Lots of "potential" and dreams but only 1 guy really worked out.

Mcnabb is borderline hall of famer. He was a success but never won the super bowl.
    Vick was going to be the best player ever - failure. Always injured and never learned hot to read a defense.
    Daunte Culpepper had a few good years with Moss in his prime. He did nothing after that. Failure.
    Leftwich was going to be the future of the Jags. He's an injury prone backup QB with the worst mechanics in the league. Failure.
    Charlie Batch was going to be the future of the Lions. He's a backup QB.
    Jason Campbell was going to be the future of the Redskins. He's a backup QB with a long wind up who only throws check downs.
    Pat White couldn't even last 2 years.
    Akili Smith was an epic failure.
    Jamarcuss Russell was an epic failure. #1 pick in the draft can't even get a 3rd string job.
    Vince Young had a few good years but was a failure. Can't even get a backup job.
    Tavaras Jackson was going to be the future of the Vikings. He's a backup QB.

Current crop:
    RG3 is the great black hope.
    Cam Newton. Is he the next Vince Young or will be be elite?
    Josh Freeman. Will he ever be elite? Will he be the Bucs starter in 3-5 years?
    Russell Wilson. Can he overcome his height?

There are plenty of Tim Couchs, Brady Quinn's, Ryan Leafs and shitty white quarterbacks but look at the top QB's. Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Manning, Brees, Big Ben etc.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

C-gold shut the fukk up.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I think the issue is many people think there are qualities/lack of qualities in a black QB which a spread has failed to quantify
    The spread in Vick's case is ALWAYS overinflated for good reason...with him starting this season he was 1-7-1 ATS. Is this because Vegas does not know what the line should be? No, this is because of how misinformed the public is about how utterly terrible Vick really is. The guy has no clue what he is doing 12 years after he was drafted because he is dumb. The reason the public does not know this is because instead of watching him (on and off the field) they listen to the media that is afraid to tell the truth for obvious reasons/agendas. Instead they make up fairy tales... I heard a black national media member refer to Vick as the "Michael Jordon of football" this week. People hear that, they believe it, they bet it and Vegas knows it.
    Points Awarded:

freakydave gave uup115 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

If the ultimate goal is to profit then do whatever achieves that goal. However in terms of fading a player due to their skin color the success/failure rate is more likely the result of public perception of that player, not the player himself. There's great players that probably don't care what color they are. I will note that Jordy Nelson's teammates joked that being white was his advantage because opposing defenses didn't expect Jordy to be good (again, a perception issue).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: freakydave

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    The spread in Vick's case is ALWAYS overinflated for good reason...with him starting this season he was 1-7-1 ATS. Is this because Vegas does not know what the line should be? No, this is because of how misinformed the public is about how utterly terrible Vick really is. The guy has no clue what he is doing 12 years after he was drafted because he is dumb. The reason the public does not know this is because instead of watching him (on and off the field) they listen to the media that is afraid to tell the truth for obvious reasons/agendas. Instead they make up fairy tales... I heard a black national media member refer to Vick as the "Michael Jordon of football" this week. People hear that, they believe it, they bet it and Vegas knows it.
    Spot on. ESPN loves showing the Vick highlights and talk about how amazing he is but they don't show the passes skipping on the turf, holding onto the ball forever, the dumb picks, the fumbles when he carries the ball like a loaf of bread. Whenever he fails it's his line's fault, his receivers fault, his coaches fault, racist america's fault. Last year Vick was crying racism against the refs that they didn't throw the flag when he got hit. It's always somebody else's fault.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Hope you didnt fade RG3 last night cuz that nigg** just took a giant shit on this fade system.

Sam Odom

Hope you didnt fade RG3 last night cuz that nigg** just took a giant shit on this fade system.

Reported to SBR

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

one day in America a black qb will be able to struggle just like mark Sanchez and Tony romo without their ethnic background being contributed to it. romo went as far as changing his name and, his Mexican Heritage is never talked about. Joey Harrington,gabbert, cassel and Marc bulger prove fades come in all colors,shapes and sizes...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Giants teaser covered guy, although Griffin is arguably the best in the game right now

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

what do you do when its RG3 vs Vick?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

what do you do when its RG3 vs Vick?
    You do the same thing as yesterday when it was Freeman vs Smith..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    This is dumb...being proud to be something is condemned or looked down upon should be okay. Being proud to be white is fine, but sering ass whites are usually the ones doing the condemning, ita viewed as a bad thing...idk whats so hard to understand about this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Just a betting angle

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    one day in America a black qb will be able to struggle just like mark Sanchez and Tony romo without their ethnic background being contributed to it. romo went as far as changing his name and, his Mexican Heritage is never talked about. Joey Harrington,gabbert, cassel and Marc bulger prove fades come in all colors,shapes and sizes...
    This...when a black QB struggles, its because he's black? Are you kidding me?? So what happens when a black QB is successful?

Sam Odom

jjgold is the originator of the 'Black QB' angle

Always on the cutting-edge is he

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Major League Baseball can survive without blacks

Not nba and NFL

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I heard black qbs smell a little worse after games.

Any validity?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ellivennecq

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This...when a black QB struggles, its because he's black? Are you kidding me?? So what happens when a black QB is successful?
    then its bc he is freakishly athletic.

First 12