i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver is the play and I'll buy the half point insurance here to get DEN +1.5 (-140).

1. Manning will not lose twice on MNF
    2. Denver's losses have been tough road losses.
    3. This is being hyped as a massive game, one in which road teams like to step up and make a statement.

The O/U is the REAL quagmire on this game, might not even touch it.

Like those Broncs though. Almost time for a Bud Light bottle.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post
    Denver is the play and I'll buy the half point insurance here to get DEN +1.5 (-140).

3. This is being hyped as a massive game, one in which road teams like to step up and make a statement.

Funny, you mention tough road losses and then immediately back the team on the ROAD against a division rival.

i_pick_winners1

Yes, but SD is not anywhere near the caliber (in my opinion) of the teams they've lost to. Come on, now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

i_pick_winners1

I love that little point and a half in this game. Buy that halfie if you're already getting a point. No point in buying if you're getting half point or pick, though. Like a warm security blanket on a pick that I'd be confident with laying a couple points.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Denver looks fairly easy
    Oh sh!t Baldies"s on Broncos....Too late for me for me to take it down.

A4K

Yes, but SD is not anywhere near the caliber (in my opinion) of the teams they've lost to. Come on, now.
    Let's see, the Broncos one quality win was at home against the Steelers who just so happened to lose to the Titans. This is a pretty even match-up, in my opinion. The Broncos have trailed in EVERY game this season, except against the Raiders. People are over valuing the Broncos because of Manning. There is no value to be had at these current prices.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SD easy$$

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Manning's Broncos are 1 for 1 on Divisional games so far. Let's see if they can win all their Divisional games.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Manning's Broncos are 1 for 1 on Divisional games so far. Let's see if they can win all their Divisional games.
    at home against the Raiders. The Chargers are 2-0 against division foes, both wins coming on the road (Raiders, Chiefs.)

These stats are useless. Why anyone would bet this game is beyond me. No value either way.

KenMasta
    KenMasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

This is a trap game? Home team win tonight!Manning INT left and right, total UNDER!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota Square heads will lose by 3 1/2 from J.J. Bacas Power Stat Rating!!!!
    I really don,t like to bet Monday night football games of which who ever is playing.I personal think the spreads are always over in flat-ed with bookmakers.However after my win with Bucks and press situation[Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once.I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction].I can't pass this divisional game up!!!! J.J. Bacas power rating one of best in NFL betting 75% predictive power rtg division rating has Charger at 10.2 verse Minnesota 6.7 with advantage 3 1/2 points to chargers regardless of home team advantage. A more disappointing factor,absolutely no running game with Vikings offense.Chargers got a run-game which the Broncos will have troubles with.Manning can throw the ball however with out a running game established he will trouble with the play action pass all night.However,the Chargers running game is average looking at 125+ yards,once they have it established the run,Rivers have more time with quick release short passes to score.I.am going with J.J.Bacas on this one!!Chargers+1

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    Teaser - Denver +8, Under 54. Tough divisional and important rivalry/game, two good QB's but the offensive game plans will err on the conservative side, keeping this from being a shootout. Chargers are a bit banged up at WR -- Floyd and Royal -- and have pretty good confidence in Mathews and Battle at RB. Chargers starting LT Gaither is out and they play an undrafted rookie -- Harris -- causing them to go with more quick release short passes. Manning stays with his short passing game. If the Chargers get the lead, Norv Turner will keep the game close as he rarely goes for the kill, especially in a divisional game like this.

Of course, I am trying to employ logic and after yesterday in the NFL, that doesn't necessarily apply here.
    With the game at SD 17-0 in the first half, still have a shot but this game is a classic example of why I quit gambling years ago. For whatever reason, I decided to have some fun this year and bet a few games, small. You get a couple of fumbles like Denver had at the beginning and the entire game changes. Now, S.D. has the momentum and confidence and I can only hope that Norv Turner goes into run the clock mode and lets Denver into the game a bit, short of shootout mode. GL all.

i_pick_winners1

Stokley are you kidding me!!!! Booyah!!!!

i_pick_winners1

THE MAGIC OF MANNING?!

Denver's D steps up and makes another big play, this one ends 35-24.

i_pick_winners1

and THERE'S THE PICK

now the TD coming

i_pick_winners1

and THERE'S the worst offense pass interference call in the history of the NFL

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

and THERE'S the worst offense pass interference call in the history of the NFL

keeps sd in the game

i_pick_winners1

I don't want to toot my own horn, but toot toot.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Easy money.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    With the game at SD 17-0 in the first half, still have a shot but this game is a classic example of why I quit gambling years ago. For whatever reason, I decided to have some fun this year and bet a few games, small. You get a couple of fumbles like Denver had at the beginning and the entire game changes. Now, S.D. has the momentum and confidence and I can only hope that Norv Turner goes into run the clock mode and lets Denver into the game a bit, short of shootout mode. GL all.

What were there - 3 intercepts returned for TD's in this, along with a big handful of fumbles? And I still had a shot at the U54 part of the teaser, until Rivers threw yet another TD 'pass' to the opposition with about 2 minutes left. Luckily, I had the Broncos +7.5 in another teaser group, short the U54 part.

Terrible terrible collapse by S.D. It will be a challenge for them to regroup .... their D needs to play more aggressively and they need to move their offense into dink and dunk/midrange passing, running game mode; once and for all, forget the deep drops with Rivers. They can also finally think about getting a new HC (who never should have been hired) and start looking for a new QB in the draft.

First 1234