Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by InTheRed View Post
    I'm talking about the SS. Would it have been an error? Simple question.

And the extra umpire only further helps my case. The play was called correctly because of the extra ump. Also, the 3rd base ump calls for the IFR as well. I will concede that he may only be calling it because the LF did and that all umps should signal so the players know about it.
    Idk... Possibly. I can see the scorer giving left field the error. The ball was hit to left field wasn't it? It might have even been scored a hit on some score keepers card. I've seen worse.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Idk... Possibly. I can see the scorer giving left field the error. The ball was hit to left field wasn't it? It might have even been scored a hit on some score keepers card. I've seen worse.
    Mantle who do you think is a worse Capper u Pwad (your ghost) or BradleyLovesDaCock Snyder ?

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17680

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I'm officially done with this thread. Please read the rules before you talk again. Mental mistakes can not be errors. You can't give the LF anything on this play just because he couldn't get to the ball for any reason whatsoever. Even if he fell or slipped.

Answer the question for the SS and you'll have your answer to the IFR. Also read the rulebook.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Lol @ Donkeys. I finished the MLB season 12K up. I made more money betting MLB then you make in your lifetime you sorry piece of $hit. Post season has been brutal I'm not gonna lie. How can you talk about other people capping when you're too scared to post a play? Oh, and how's the Donkey show down in TJ paying? I hope you make at least a couple bucks for each Donkey you suck off. You'd probably just do it for thrill and the hot meal.

First 123