BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Hey Baitshiz SBR_John gave you 1 point and that is much more than you are actually worth you little gardengnome
    OH NO!!! Not a gardengnome. Guess Nazis are uneducated even in 2012. **** you and **** Germany.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Your country lost, TWICE. How pathetic is that. My nana was safe in America; yours was the one sucking dick. Alabama black snake to be exact. Nazi.
    80643919.jpg

BatemanPatrickl

Americans 2 - Nazis 0

You lost scat boy. Can't rewrite history. Retard.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

And Bateman is back.....Welcome back ....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Welcome back Bateman! Fuk'in wussy ass german kraut boy roxxyfishdicks with his oversized retarded font posts! What a fuk'in stink'in nazi scumbag! We kicked the shit out of you lazy krauts and the fuk'in Chinese at the Olympics this year! Most medals: USA, Most Gold Medals: USA! So STFU! Go choke on my huge American bratwurst you hitler lov'in skinhead!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-12-12 at 03:41 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Calling out Walker is like writing your only fukkin death ticket here

Patrick you need to apologize

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Welcome back Bateman! Fuk'in wussy ass german kraut boy roxxyfishdicks with his oversized retarded font posts! What a fuk'in stink'in nazi scumbag! We kicked the shit out of you lazy krauts and the fuk'in Chinese at the Olympics this year! Most metals: USA, Most Gold Metals: USA! So STFU! Go choke on my huge American bratwurst you hitler lov'in skinhead!

Wow. MikeScam kissing Bateman's ass.

Uhhhh....Mike, have you forgotten all those times Bateman made you cry like a little bitch? How pathetic to see you come in his thread
    practically sucking his dikk just to avoid him totally emasculating you again.

Unfortunately, this isn't going to work, Mikey. Bateman still thinks you're a douchebag.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I pray that cooler heads prevail this morning

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Welcome back Bateman! Fuk'in wussy ass german kraut boy roxxyfishdicks with his oversized retarded font posts! What a fuk'in stink'in nazi scumbag! We kicked the shit out of you lazy krauts and the fuk'in Chinese at the Olympics this year! Most metals: USA, Most Gold Metals: USA! So STFU! Go choke on my huge American bratwurst you hitler lov'in skinhead!

hey Mikehomo i fixed it for you, seems you educated american bratwurst do not even know the difference between Medal an Metal , ​what a fukken goof.mikescamm lol

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

OH NO!!! Not a gardengnome. Guess Nazis are uneducated even in 2012. **** you and **** Germany.
    Baitshiz you know how America looks to the rest of the world ??

Tacky-Tourist-Costume.jpg

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

No problem John. I'll leave since you are nothing but an old cheap prick; kind of a creepy thing when you're 65 with a newborn. Have fun playing catch with the little guy when you're 80.
    Baitshiz that means SBR_John had at least once sex in his life, another thing that you will never achieve

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Nope. John has 24 hours to give me the loyalty points I earned. If not, Bateman is gone. This forum is a waste of time and 75% of the people on it are trash.
    ​Taxi for Baitshiz

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

There would be no Europe if it wasn't for the U.S.A.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

This is crazy!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Never received any loyalty points. Was banned for a year for defending myself. Lost about 6 months of my pro status because of that ban.

I've supported your forum and your sponsors for years. What have you done for me? NOTHING.

Just wanted to thank you
    Points Awarded:
    SBR_John gave BatemanPatrickl 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 08-12-12 at 12:11 PM.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

So Bateman is asking people to post their pic, when this little homo never posted his. The internet tough guy ran his mouth too much so some people took it upon themselves to reveal what a low life this drug addict, stuttering f@g this guy is.

Bateman creating a thread bitching since no tranny wanted a piece of him.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

No problem John. I'll leave since you are nothing but an old cheap prick; kind of a creepy thing when you're 65 with a newborn. Have fun playing catch with the little guy when you're 80.
    Take it easy, guy. That's really offensive. No need for personal attacks. That's really extreme and not necessary.

STRICKER1976
    STRICKER1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    The USA is a an ex-colony of a European country.

Without Europe you would be living in a wig-wam and doing a rain dance son.

I suggest you wind your neck in.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Take it easy, guy. That's really offensive. No need for personal attacks. That's really extreme and not necessary.

I agree. I like Patrick and consider him a friend on here.....but thats simply going too far.

(It probably doesn't help that I'm old with a little one as well.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BatemanPatrickl

Thread got out of control. Walker has 12 hours to meet my demands.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitBetting View Post
    So Bateman is asking people to post their pic, when this little homo never posted his. The internet tough guy ran his mouth too much so some people took it upon themselves to reveal what a low life this drug addict, stuttering f@g this guy is.

Bateman creating a thread bitching since no tranny wanted a piece of him.
    Look who is talking. A pothead camel jockey who makes $10.00/hr pumping gas. Numerous videos of me talking (no stutter) have been posted yet your cow worshiping ass is too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Now run along and change your handle again. Better yet leave SBR for good since you are clearly not wanted here. Goat eating, 7-11 shopping, cousin ******* simpleton.

ProfitBettingSov

With football season just around the corner, Walker will just sit back, light up a cigar, pour a cognac and see you get run off the forum again.

ProfitBettingSov

Look who is talking. A pothead camel jockey who makes $10.00/hr pumping gas. Numerous videos of me talking (no stutter) have been posted yet your cow worshiping ass is too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Now run along and change your handle again. Better yet leave SBR for good since you are clearly not wanted here. Goat eating, 7-11 shopping, cousin ******* simpleton.
    "Goat eating"

That's the first time I've read that stereotype regarding Indians, and I can assure that you're off the mark with that one.

I'd rather make $10/hr than go to Mommy and Daddy and ask them money. Funny how you try and insult someone else as a "pothead" when you've had to go to rehab for drugs yourself.

And talking about not being wanted here, I would think you would win the competition if it was between us.

Yet another highly hypocritical post from Bateman. I hope NGates is keeping count.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046
    Last edited by Mikeyanks23; 08-12-12 at 01:07 PM. Reason: wont show up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

BatemanPatrickl

"Goat eating"

That's the first time I've read that stereotype regarding Indians, and I can assure that you're off the mark with that one.

I'd rather make $10/hr than go to Mommy and Daddy and ask them money. Funny how you try and insult someone else as a "pothead" when you've had to go to rehab for drugs yourself.

And talking about not being wanted here, I would think you would win the competition if it was between us.

Yet another highly hypocritical post from Bateman. I hope NGates is keeping count.
    Not really. You are hated among the adults here; maybe the little kids want you around like your pussy friend SOV.

Hello my name is Grant how may I be helping you today besides filling your tank. If you spot me some weed, I will check under your hood...literally.

You calling someone a drug addict is like Paris Hilton calling someone a whore. You're too naive to realize how sad your life really is. Last time you got your 5 incher wet? I am going to say OVER 6 months.

ProfitBettingSov

Another baseless attack by Bateman

Last time you got your dick wet by a girl? O/U 2 years. Tranny O/U 2 days.

You're talking about me being too naive to realize how sad my life is? Another one for the hypocritical posts, Ngates.

Keep going, you stuttering goofball. 150lb twink thinks he's a tough guy on the internetz.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Bateman is a hero around here and should be respected by all!

ProfitBettingSov

BatemanPatrickl

You've lost. Face it. Phone conversations of ME speaking have been posted. No stuttering. JJGOLD posted I do not stutter. You're trying so hard to act tough but it's not working. You're an uneducated, ugly pothead who is a drain on MY country. Go back to India and serve tea to people better than you (99%). Or maybe change your handle again Grant.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

yea wtf that has to be the worst/dumbest picture ever

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You've lost. Face it. Phone conversations of ME speaking have been posted. No stuttering. JJGOLD posted I do not stutter. You're trying so hard to act tough but it's not working. You're an uneducated, ugly pothead who is a drain on MY country. Go back to India and serve tea to people better than you (99%). Or maybe change your handle again Grant.
    Pot meet kettle.

Fischy would like to mention again that you're a pussy. Stop acting tough, you would get your skull kicked in by 98% of the forum. Why do you feel entitled? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Call JJ and beg him to get you back. Make sure Opie is involved too because I know it kind of makes you feel important to have to two biggest SBR blowhards swinging from your clit. It makes you feel like you matter. Best of luck batshit. I can't wait to tell that pussy Sov that you're back.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pot meet kettle.

Fischy would like to mention again that you're a pussy. Stop acting tough, you would get your skull kicked in by 98% of the forum. Why do you feel entitled? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Call JJ and beg him to get you back. Make sure Opie is involved too because I know it kind of makes you feel important to have to two biggest SBR blowhards swinging from your clit. It makes you feel like you matter. Best of luck batshit. I can't wait to tell that pussy Sov that you're back.
    Tell him if you can find him Douche. Last I heard he was begging for rent money on GayLive. You kiss SBR Brass ass daily. So go suck your girlfriend's daddy's dick former semi-pro hockey player. You wouldn't piss on me? I wouldn't save you or your family from a burning building. In fact I would add fuel to the fire.

You said NOTHING when you were in AC 90 minutes away from me. Go **** yourself you wannabe somebody.

First 12345 Last