CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Loshak Leans for June 28: Looking Cool Like Tie Domi With A Shaved Head, 2 MLB Leans

Show's out late today boys, busy day, but both leans still haven't started yet.

Not happy with the negative units boys, starting to get not funny.

Got head shaved head for birthday, now look cool like Tie Domi.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGDEPWC7yR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Loshak, opie says you have aids

is this true??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

His head is not shaved

He has the fukkin horse shoe look like me

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Loshak, opie says you have aids

is this true??

no common

what happened was there were some things apparantly that transpired on my birthday that my friends told me about that would make getting an aids test an advisable thing to do, so i did

not a big deal at all, merely precautionery

if i really thought there was a chance i had aids i would never fukin get a test that would prove it, i mean think about it

results not back yet but everything cool

apparantly i was interacting with some of the he/shes that hang out on the street corners of San Jose while on bath salts and a few other things

not a big deal

jjgold

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

no common

what happened was there were some things apparantly that transpired on my birthday that my friends told me about that would make getting an aids test an advisable thing to do, so i did

not a big deal at all, merely precautionery

if i really thought there was a chance i had aids i would never fukin get a test that would prove it, i mean think about it

results not back yet but everything cool

apparantly i was interacting with some of the he/shes that hang out on the street corners of San Jose while on bath salts and a few other things

not a big deal

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Hair looks better shaved bro. Don't look as much like a used car salesman like before.

1-1 now in oakland game - im on over 11 so hopefully your A's bet gets there

CarpeDime

His head is not shaved

He has the fukkin horse shoe look like me
    jj i do not fukin care

jj i have a new "life coach" here and he is going to show me how to get chicks like him and also how to be more ambitious

jj you should see this guy he is a red-headed pudgy Jew but from Costa Rica and jj I swear this guy gets more FINE CR tang than anyone, and he tells them up front that he doesnt want a relationship and now he has like 7 or so chicks that he bangs on a regular basis jj i swear this is true it is amazing

jj it is his birthday this saturday

jj he is my life coach and he says he will help me be more like him with chicks

jjgold

Loshak I should make a quick video this weekend

I have the horseshoe look but now its long and messy and I look like a fukkin nut

Love the look and everyone afraid to look at me

" What a weirdo"

"Who is that nut"

"Did he do time"

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Hair looks better shaved bro. Don't look as much like a used car salesman like before.

1-1 now in oakland game - im on over 11 so hopefully your A's bet gets there
    thanks koldacizzer

alreay hit the angels tt over and the det/tb game looking good too but got fukin CRUSHED on germany earlier so would really fukin love to bank this As total and be ok for the day

got slaughtered on fukin germany

CarpeDime

Loshak I should make a quick video this weekend

I have the horseshoe look but now its long and messy and I look like a fukkin nut

Love the look and everyone afraid to look at me

" What a weirdo"

"Who is that nut"

"Did he do time"
    jj did you even see what they did to my hair on my birthday??

jj as a joke they shaved it into a clown/three stooges/child molester cut and then hid the fukin clippers and I was at the bar and jj I had to fukin hang out like that the rest of the fukin night

jj i swear to fukin God we tried to go to this fukin popular upper class place called Rhapsodia and they WOULDNT LET ANY OF US IN ONLY BECAUSE OF MY HAIRCUT do you realize that??

Can you imagine? I am fukin serious man

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Drug dealers shaving addicted women who owe money

Goal is to shame the women and mark them

Treena Wood/Vancouver Sun Oct 22, 2010 06:34:12 AM
    TweetMore Sharing Services

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - It's a disturbing punishment for drug addicts who can't pay their debts.

Dealers are forcibly shaving the heads of female addicts - to shame them, and to mark them for other dealers. The Vancouver Sun reports a former beat cop in Canada's toughest postal code confirmed it at a community meeting earlier this month, although the department won't officially comment.

The practice came to light in 2006 as police investigated a social housing project where women were being beaten and sexually assaulted. That summer, a man was convicted of attacking a woman with a machete and shaving her head with a dull electric razor.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 10:57 AM.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

looks good Loshak

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Loshack fire your life coach if he watched this video and first words out of his mouth where not
    Get a tailor

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Nice look Loshak. Next step is to take a straight razor and completely shave it. Be careful though, if you don't have experience handling that shit you should go to a barber because I don't want to read that you decapitated yourself drug-cartel style.

A nicely lined up beard or goatee will complement the look by adding contrast. The shades are fine.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

looking good...... I wouldn't mess with you in a bar fight..

whereas a few years back in your hipster long hair low brow lostash days, I woulda dragged you by that co-cheese dead animal over your top lip stash all the way into the bathroom, dunk your head in the toliet, had an associate hold it, while I did 50 pumps from behind and shot so hard inside you it would come out your ears... Meanwhile Big Al, would use the jizz that came out your ears as what about mary style gel and put your hippy hair into princess leia buns!!!

we call that the return of the Jedi aqua-cattle-prod