Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Opie

I understand your point and yes, you are correct that Players Talk is viewed as the show and the saloon is the farm system.

For practical purposes, however, the saloon is more important.

How?

Because The Saloon is where we talk about real-life stuff that happens. Players talk is generally kept to making picks and gambling stuff.

The Saloon is where we talk about life.

For example, the biggest discussion to happen recently on SBR was Paco's situation and the Mega Millions lottery.

Both were in the saloon not players talk.

And if you want to get technical about it, the most important discussions on this forum occur in the Politics forum.

Just my $0.02
    There were more than one thread on the mega millions that got multiple pages in the players thread as well

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    There were more than one thread on the mega millions that got multiple pages in the players thread as well
    EZ

Not so surprising as the lottery is considered gambling and many view it as an "investment" when the pot gets that big.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

HAHAHA

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    EZ

Not so surprising as the lottery is considered gambling and many view it as an "investment" when the pot gets that big.
    Right my point was that u said that there was only a thread about it in the saloon.

First ... 2345