will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Brock: I must say, you're losing a little pep in your step ,so to speak. Maybe it's the alcohol talking. You seem depressed and drowning your sorrow in a White Russian and a real depressing song.

You got to get back on your perch and start squawking that you're the shit. When you're on a run or even when you can't win a game, your threads create massive attention between the Pro-Landers crew and the Landers bashers.

You're the number 1 attraction on SBR player talk when you have that confidence. (I'm excluding JJ from the convo--he is SBR)--I swear, we need to see you make a fukkin video like your Jimmy The Greek, belting out picks and blasting Guns and Roses tunes, while driving by the Illinois campus. You were on a mini run but today was a roadblock. As Hulk Hogan use to say "I got my pump back jack"---you need to flex some internet muscle (btw....you look like you're losing weight except for your face. Drowning your sorrow in booze? The little lady giving you trouble about gambling? FUK THAT...You're Brock Landers, REMEMBER?)

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Brock is a BIG 0-2 today..Salud!!!!! He also called it out in the video...Seattle +3 1/2 vs Chicago at Soldier Fields. Ya'll know what to do pal. GET SOME!!!!
    Last edited by K2daL; 12-18-11 at 01:18 AM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ouch

dont let doctor f a g g o t bother u, he is the site stooge

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I can tell OP sweats game's harder than anyone on SBR, totally distracted when Butler cut into the lead...

Gl Brock, Cash that Seattle play

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

One of the best posters on SBR.

That's not how I expected you to look Brock. Not sure what I expected.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    One of the best posters on SBR.

That's not how I expected you to look Brock. Not sure what I expected.
    Yeah i agree

First 12