BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    2nd best conference in football after the AFC east.
    NFC North is the best obviously. AFC East is 2nd. NFC East is tied for last with the AFC West and NFC West.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    That's convenient.

So I have to ask. Why the need to announce to the board that you were accepted into law school?

Are you that insecure?

I have been here almost 3 years---and I have never felt the need to announce or tell this board what it is I do for a living. If someone wants to think I'm a dolt--oh, well. It's a gambling forum. I'll get over it.

You on the other hand have a desperate need to make us think you're smart, that you are seemingly better than 99.99% of the people who post here. Here's a clue. You aren't special. Even if you create a law school fantasy, it still doesn't make you smarter than anyone else here.

When you were registering "BigTenSports" as yet another screen name, did you pause for a second that maybe, just maybe you should find a new hobby? No one, not even JJ needs SBR as badly as you do.
    Spot on. I asked this question yesterday too, I just can't understand why he needs to post on an anonymous forum so badly to get attention.. He has to get some kind of weird high every time he makes a new account. I think the saddest part is, this probably isn't the only forum he's done this at.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    big ten is 100% correct here... I made this same exact thread a little earlier..

1 through 4 this division sucks.. giants have been frauds since day 1 and as said, could lose 7 of their last 8... eagles cant stop a nose bleed and shoot themselves in the foot every opportunity possible on offense, to go along with losing to shit like the cardinals... Cowboys cant come up with a big stop vs even the worst qbs in football, and are struggling to get by the bottom feeders.. not to mention getting blown out by the shitty eagles (someones gotta win this division though right?)... and the Redskins are just your standard redskins..

Used to be the toughest division in football....now pure garbage

The Saints are making this NFC East team look like a pop warner team. 100% correct in your statements.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Is the 49ers fan really still talking shit? 49ers are overrated as shit and looked like pathetic women against the Ravens.
    bears were hands down better then the niners before cutler went down... the niners are frauds and were exposed as expected last week... Bears were playing great football... unfortunately, the injury bug hit

BigTenSports

The Cowboys' last 6 wins have all been against teams who are well under .500, and people actually think they are good? Unreal.

BigTenSports

bears were hands down better then the niners before cutler went down... the niners are frauds and were exposed as expected last week... Bears were playing great football... unfortunately, the injury bug hit

Cowboys and 49ers have both benefited from joke schedules.

Cowboys are barely squeaking by wins against 2-9 teams and want respect. Such a cocky fan base.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

at least Eli gets to pad his stats

zsr

I really don't get the 49ers hate, they played the schedule they were given and beat the teams they were supposed to beat. How can they beat the saints, patriots etc when they don't play them?

dlunc3

People look at the standings and base their opinions off of that... not watching the games.. thats why their are so many losers when it comes to betting football. The win/loss record doesnt show that the cowboys allowed rex grossman to drive down the field to end regulation on that cowboy defense.. it also doesnt show that he did it again in OT, but that his kicker couldnt end the game... Matt Moore then went on to do the same thing last week. If Moore and Rex are doing that to this cowboy d, what do people expect that brees and rodgers might do?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Dallas lost to the Jets, the Lions and the Pats in the last moments, they also won alot in the last moments. Comparing two teams who haven't played is pointless. Your turning into one of those posters who just bash things ... Pretty annoying.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Is the 49ers fan really still talking shit? 49ers are overrated as shit and looked like pathetic women against the Ravens.
    Who have the Bears beat? Nobody.

Can't even beat Detroit in Detroit and look pathetic while doing it.

Bears can't even oakland, let's not even talk about real teams.

BigTenSports

People look at the standings and base their opinions off of that... not watching the games.. thats why their are so many losers when it comes to betting football. The win/loss record doesnt show that the cowboys allowed rex grossman to drive down the field to end regulation on that cowboy defense.. it also doesnt show that he did it again in OT, but that his kicker couldnt end the game... Matt Moore then went on to do the same thing last week. If Moore and Rex are doing that to this cowboy d, what do people expect that brees and rodgers might do?
    Yep... People see 7-4 Bears and 7-4 cowboys and go, hey, those teams must be equal.

Bears could be 9-2 with the Cowboy's joke schedule to this point.

The fact the Cowboys will host a playoff game is madness, but I hope it is the Bears playing them. I'd much rather be the 5 seed over the 6 seed since the Cowgirls will be the 4 seed.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who have the Bears beat? Nobody.

Can't even beat Detroit in Detroit and look pathetic while doing it.

Bears can't even oakland, let's not even talk about real teams.

The Bears lost by 5 at Oakland even though Hanie, a back up QB, cost them 17-20 points...

Are you as stupid as you sound? Is that even possible?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I really don't get the 49ers hate, they played the schedule they were given and beat the teams they were supposed to beat. How can they beat the saints, patriots etc when they don't play them?
    I have respect for them for beating those teams.. but no way do they deserve the respect their fans are looking for saying they deserve to be in the top tier up with gb/no/ect.. just bc they are 9-2.. they still have Alex Smith at qb and dont have a quality win under their belts. Me and my buddy had this discussion last week.. at 9-1, we came up with a minimum of 8 teams that we would bet on vs them on a neutral field... and i think it is tough to argue that.

dlunc3

there is a lot of talent in the NFC East... idk if its coaching or what this yr.. but every team looks like pure garbage despite being one of the more talented divisions

k13

You sound like the bitter Giants fans talking shit a few weeks ago, even after they lost they talked how they are going to beat everyone and make the playoffs and revenge the Niners lost.

Eagles and Giants can sit together and watch real football teams play in the playoffs.

So losing a game you were supposed to lose is getting "exposed"? So what's that make the Patriots, ravens, steelers, saints, whoever. They are all exposed. They lost to even worse teams.

You talk about "easy" games, why is everyone losing all these easy games except the Packers/Niners ?

k13

The Bears lost by 5 at Oakland even though Hanie, a back up QB, cost them 17-20 points...

Are you as stupid as you sound? Is that even possible?
    That's their own fault.

If they were that good they would win with any QB.

Niners have to win with Alex Smith, think about that dumb ass.

zsr

I don't think they should be mentioned with the packers either, the saints are kinda bordering on elite then they have a crappy game. The niners can run the ball and play defense which is the formula the jets used to sneak up on people in the playoffs. I think they win one playoff game. Hopefully not against the bears lol

BigTenSports

The Bears have beat nobody?

The Bears have beaten 2 teams that will be in the playoffs in the NFC.

Guess how many teams the 49ers have beaten that will be in the playoffs in the NFC? One!

I love it how this 49ers fan is talking about how the Bears have beaten no one, yet they've beaten 200% the playoff teams the 49ers have beaten.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ummm, didn't Chicago lose to New Orleans 30-13?

And the Giants played NO to basically the same point differential.

If the Giants suck, then what the hell does Chicago's performance against NO say about them?

zsr

K13, don't waste your time. Big ten is a blind homer. He said jay cutler is a top 5 quarterback..I'm a bears homer too, but even I had to laugh my ass off at that one..

dlunc3

You sound like the bitter Giants fans talking shit a few weeks ago, even after they lost they talked how they are going to beat everyone and make the playoffs and revenge the Niners lost.

Eagles and Giants can sit together and watch real football teams play in the playoffs.

So losing a game you were supposed to lose is getting "exposed"? So what's that make the Patriots, ravens, steelers, saints, whoever. They are all exposed. They lost to even worse teams.

You talk about "easy" games, why is everyone losing all these easy games except the Packers/Niners ?
    the niners were crushed in every aspect of that game.. hopefully you watched it since you are a niners fan. The score does not show how lopsided that game was.. I have no team in this fight, bears or niners.. my eagles are long gone... but the niners have not beaten anyone and still have alex smith at qb.. until they prove themselves, they dont deserve the respect.. unfortunately they blew their chance last week, and got completely crushed.. Any team will be lucky to see them in the playoffs... One and done, then back to reality most likely next yr...

BigTenSports

Ummm, didn't Chicago lose to New Orleans 30-13?

And the Giants played NO to basically the same point differential.

If the Giants suck, then what the hell does Chicago's performance against NO say about them?
    So we are going to use point spread differentials?

Okay, since you brought these into play, explain this one.

Bears 30 AT Eagles 24
    Cowboys 7 AT Eagles 34

So lets see... you brought point spread differentials into the argument, so how do you explain the Bears going into Philly and winning by 6 and the Cowboys going into Philly and losing by 27.

dlunc3

The Bears have beat nobody?

The Bears have beaten 2 teams that will be in the playoffs in the NFC.

Guess how many teams the 49ers have beaten that will be in the playoffs in the NFC? One!

I love it how this 49ers fan is talking about how the Bears have beaten no one, yet they've beaten 200% the playoff teams the 49ers have beaten.
    who is the one team? Det? I dont see them making the playoffs honestly.. gonna be between them and the bears most likely..

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

So we are going to use point spread differentials?

Okay, since you brought these into play, explain this one.

Bears 30 AT Eagles 24
    Cowboys 7 AT Eagles 34

So lets see... you brought point spread differentials into the argument, so how do you explain the Bears going into Philly and winning by 6 and the Cowboys going into Philly and losing by 27.
    No, I actually agree with that. I do. But I also think when it comes to divisional games, you can throw out records for many NFL games. The night Philly took apart Dallas, they were clearly the better team.

Philly is their own worst enemy. If they ever develop some consistency they would be tough to beat. Don't thump your chest too loudly--because Philly led Chicago in the 3rd quarter until they self-destructed.

My point, which was lost on that skull of yours---is this. You made it sport of the NFC East because NO kicked the Giants around tonight. However, your Bears didn't do much better against NO, but you chosen to ignore that result.

k13

I only care what Vegas thinks. I think they know more than internet trolls.

Go look at the list. I can't even argue with it, it's so good and accurate.

BigTenSports

who is the one team? Det? I dont see them making the playoffs honestly.. gonna be between them and the bears most likely..
    yeah. We'll just have to see. 2 of the 3 of detroit, chicago, atlanta.

BigTenSports

I only care what Vegas thinks. I think they know more than internet trolls.

Go look at the list. I can't even argue with it, it's so good and accurate.

WOW... Vegas means little... you realize the Cubs are always bad odds to win the super bowl just b/c tons of idiot cubs fans go to Vegas and say 'this is the year!' and drive down the odds.

BigTenSports

No, I actually agree with that. I do. But I also think when it comes to divisional games, you can throw out records for many NFL games. The night Philly took apart Dallas, they were clearly the better team.

Philly is their own worst enemy. If they ever develop some consistency they would be tough to beat. Don't thump your chest too loudly--because Philly led Chicago in the 3rd quarter until they self-destructed.

My point, which was lost on that skull of yours---is this. You made it sport of the NFC East because NO kicked the Giants around tonight. However, your Bears didn't do much better against NO, but you chosen to ignore that result.

Playing in New Orleans is a buzz saw. This game only confirms what we've already been seeing.

Dallas can only beat teams who are well below .500, and even then, it is just barely.
    Redskins are garbage, Giants are garbage, Philly is obviously garbage.

Would you at least admit it is possible that Dallas is worse than the Packers, Bears, and Lions? I think it is very possible, and that would make the best team in the NFC East the worst team in the NFC North besides for the Vikes, if they switched places.

dlunc3

WOW... Vegas means little... you realize the Cubs are always bad odds to win the super bowl just b/c tons of idiot cubs fans go to Vegas and say 'this is the year!' and drive down the odds.
    speaking of vegas, are you gonna post the power rankings info like you did last week? where did you find that? I liked the detail..

zsr

Do the cubs play football now?

BigTenSports

I had no hopes for the Bears in New Orleans. Not for the Saints' home opener coming off of a loss to GB. They were in a must win to not start 0-2 and the Bears had no hopes there. Don't refute that. Bears would have pounded them in Chicago too... Bears/Saints take turns pounding each other on their home fields if you look at the last few years.

dlunc3

speaking of vegas, are you gonna post the power rankings info like you did last week? where did you find that? I liked the detail..
    sorry, meant to ask K 13..

BigTenSports

LOL I just got boned on the Giants 2nd half plus 0.5 b/c this D3 caliber college team can't even prevent a TD from the 40 when the Saints are just running the clock out.

Wow, the NFC East is embarrassing themselves.

BigTenSports

Damn... if you can't even prevent a touchdown on an obvious run the clock out attempt by New Orleans, you really don't belong to be on an NFL field on national television.

First 123 Last