vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    okay, what about sites like betcris, bodog, intertops, legends, etc...???
    Betcris is the same as bookmaker. But betcris is for non-us players.

The rest as I mentioned earlier WILL limit you...its just a matter of time. Play in those books for a year and you will know...that is if you are a winning player. Besides the remaining books you mentioned only cater to "recreational player"..aka square loosing public players. If you have a clue and even win more than 5k , you will be kicked out soon enough.

Thats why I said...move to vegas or canada if you are so interested in becoming a "pro".

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Betcris is the same as bookmaker. But betcris is for non-us players. The rest as I mentioned earlier WILL limit you...its just a matter of time. Play in those books for a year and you will know...that is if you are a winning player. Besides the remaining books you mentioned only cater to "recreational player"..aka square loosing public players. If you have a clue and even win more than 5k , you will be kicked out soon enough. Thats why I said...move to vegas or canada if you are so interested in becoming a "pro".

couldn't you make a lot of money then long term just using bookmaker and 2betdsi???

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    enough with these stupid threads....brahmabull has gone crazy here with bunch of useless threads. Its time for mods to take over here

let the guy post man... thats what this forum is for. Relax man. If you don't post you can't earn points

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahmabull who do u work for man? u said you had a very high paying sales job

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    couldn't you make a lot of money then long term just using bookmaker and 2betdsi???
    Define "long term".

Bookmaker can leave US market tomorrow if they wanted.

Nothing in USA is "long term" when it comes to sports-betting. Plenty of good books like pinnacle, greek, matchbook and betjamaica have already left US market.

Nothing is long term unless you are in vegas or outside of US. Even then you have to go through lot of shit.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

this is a very useful thread for newbs so this should be taken seriously. its nice to discuss this type of subject as the reality is most pro i bet wouldnt even post here. Ask the long time poster like Fish, i know he lives in Vegas and run some sort of operation regarding sports gambling.

First 12