ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Alright, I won't argue that. The pen makes you hard no doubt. Post up a pic of you and your slampiece.
    I dunno what a slampiece is. But if that means my hoe, I posted her on here a few times already. And the same girl in the pics is the same girl that will be with me at the AC bash. I fakes none. No pics with chicks to just look kool.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is this really him???

Like his style

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

That's cashmere in the 5th picture jj... Although you probably can't afford it, I know you respect it.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

All you phonies hate but at least I'm confident enough to put myself out there. You guys all pretend your big shit but when it comes to proving it, you're ghosts. No I'm not a stud, yes my athletic days are past me, sure the tail I pull is marginal... but at least I ain't lying about it! You losers only come on here to escape your shitty real life.
    I'm down that heina in the red dress, whats the deal with her hiding from the camera though?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Same girl as the one in the 8th pic... but here's the one with her looking:

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

good stuff DJ

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why do you care what ppl on SBR think anyways?

You're trying too hard for attention around here, just lay low, watch some hilarious JJ vids and listen to some crazy degen stories.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Don't care what people think really but it still passes time... Always been one to stir up the pot. And ultimately, that's just your opinion... I wish MORE people made videos and DIDN'T law low so to each their own.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Don't care what people think really but it still passes time... Always been one to stir up the pot. And ultimately, that's just your opinion... I wish MORE people made videos and DIDN'T law low so to each their own.
    For me Im just giving you a hard time...Im sure you are who you say you are and do what you say you do...if not, honestly I dont fukkn care. Continue to post winners, ill continue to tail. Thanks for the Royals the other day.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lived in Ottawa for 3 years tough guy, Ill be there in 3 weeks staying by the byward market on Clarence st. Ill take you up on that offer to meet but it won't be for beers, broads and drugs. Meet me at Minglewoods August 19th. Mention Frizzelli at the door they will direct you to me tough guy.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Minglewoods is such a fukking shit hole... but I'll see you there.

First 123