EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Fox News Trying to Make Shepherd Smith More Manly?

Why are they broadcasting with him at the All-Star Game? Dude is one of the bigger high profiled fruits out there. It's very off-putting to see him in a sports setting because he's an idiot as well ... well maybe it should be normal seeing as they are letting Joe Buck & Tim McCarver in the building too.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he is actually a little crazy, i have seen him make some weird mistakes. i can't remember what they were right now. joe buck is number one on my list of all time disliked commentators.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

I remember he said "blow job" by accident on the air. He laughed it off and apologised. probably on youtube somewhere.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He yelled something to the effect of "we are America, we do not fuking torture" once before. It was kinda awkward.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I'm watching right now also. Dude is a tool.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

for Fox News he seems normal

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

He can't read, which is uncomfortable to watch. probably why he didn't graduate college. He went somewhere in Mississippi--I mean how hard can that be to graduate from there.

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    He can't read, which is uncomfortable to watch. probably why he didn't graduate college. He went somewhere in Mississippi--I mean how hard can that be to graduate from there.
    You obviously do not know ANYTHING about the news industry with this remark. Did you know Bob Costas did not graduate either.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Shepherd always does sports assignments for Fox.....he's an Ole Miss Rebel alumn and a die had sports fan. I've seen him on the square in Oxford years ago drinking with the crowd....do to Earth guy. He use to frequent 'the gin' when he came home. Ahh good memories from that place before it burned to the ground last year

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post

Guess you think John Grisham is illiterate too since he also went to Ole Miss

Ole Miss has a good Law School and medical school all thing considered.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

why does anyone care?

everyone's an idiot or a loser to someone else. Putting people down makes some feel better about themselves. Its a normal human function generally brought on my jealousy. Just sayin'.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Shepard Smith is one of the best pure reporters in all of news. Looking at all the news coverage on all of CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news, i would rate him 1a with Anderson Cooper being 1b.
    And I thought it was just a rumor the guy was gay, not like it matters. Shepard Smith seems like the type of person from his coverage that he would come out and champion the issue

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Shepard is the man! I once had a drink with him at the Ritz on Market St a few years ago for a wine tasting.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Shep seems ok to me. Graduate of Ole Miss.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

who in the world is that

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Shep is a big sports fan. He makes an insane amount of money as well. Lucky.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Why are they broadcasting with him at the All-Star Game? Dude is one of the bigger high profiled fruits out there. It's very off-putting to see him in a sports setting because he's an idiot as well ... well maybe it should be normal seeing as they are letting Joe Buck & Tim McCarver in the building too.
    Eagle is Shepperd Smith gay???