Originally posted on 01/28/2015:

Strike Point Sports NCAA

Wednesday's College Basketball Plays
3-Unit Play. #744 Take William Mary (-3.5) over Hofstra (7 p.m., Wednesday, January 28)
William & Mary haven't lost a home game all season. I think the Tribe are the most complete CAA team this season, and I see a victory coming with a cover against Hofsta tonight. The Pride have lost four games already on the road, and three of their last four overall have seen them slip down the pecking order in the league standings. Take the home squad minus the number in this one.

4-Unit Play. #764 Take Houston (-4.5) over Rice (8 p.m., Wednesday, January 28)

Houston is 0-8 in CUSA play yet favored by this solid of a number. Oddsmakers got it all the way right or all the way wrong. Well, the fact that Rice has lost every road game this season by at least seven and all but one by double digits perhaps paints enough of a story why to fade them here. I'm going to say that at home and this being about the Cougars' best shot to rack up a conference victory, UH comes out and lays the wood to Rice. The Owls are horrible just the same, and the fact that this line is where its at suggests this match-up playing similiar to how I see it tonight. Cougars by 10.

4-Unit Play. #787 Take Morehead State (-2.5) over Austin Peay State (8 p.m., Wednesday, January 28)

We've bet on Morehead State each of their past two games. The first was an easy cover, however the Eagles just missed out on a cover by a single bucket albeit winning their last time out. Let's go with them again here. Austin Peay isn't better than Morehead State and I don't think they can beat the Eagles even on their home floor. Despite being one of the better OVC teams, the Eagles they aren't making the Big Dance as an at-large, so they'll want to rack up more wins to improve their conference standing for the Ohio Valley tournament next month. One game back on Belmont in the division, this one, as they are all, is important to score a win and keep momentum rolling. A win and a cashed ticket for Morehead State.