Originally posted on 08/16/2012:

Sportsbetting.ag have a 10 business days pay out frame via wire, this is according to pay out rules! My first withdraw request was near 45 days ago- 01/07/2012 that was illegaly canseled by sportsbetting and thay put money back to my account. I make new wire pay out request 03/08/2012. For last week every day I try get from them information about my withdraw 9000USD via wire for witch I pay 75USD fee and every day sporttsbetting say that wire was sent and I need wait. I tell them: “Your bank when you sent 9000USD to me give you document that show this transaction and reference number of transaction. I try get copy of this document or reference number from you for 1 week, but for you always not possible sent it to me.” I speak with my bank manager and he promise me that if I show him document from sportsbetting.ag bank that show that 9000USD was sent to me thay imedently credit my bank account with 9000USD. I see only one reason why no copy of this document was not sent to me- sportsbetting.ag not sent to me wire! Today is 9 work days and now in live chat sportsbetting.ag tell me that my 9000USD is not paid! (for last week thay tell me that wire was sent to me!)Today is last day of 10 days time frame and sportsbetting say not payed, it look like its normal for them! Yesterday sportsbetting tell me that will contact with processor and request info about my withdraw, but today again have no information about my money! 2 weeks ago sportsbetting take 9000USD from my account and use this money for own needs! I ask sportsbetting if thay have problems with wire, pay me via moneybookers (my deposit was via moneybookers) and BetOnline.ag have moneybooker pay out option, but thay not agree. I forward a complaint and looking for any help!