Originally posted on 10/30/2012:

Opie... I'm sure you are already aware of this but tt is a very busy man:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341
tt... I have nothing against you brother but I'm just wondering how many hours are in a day in your world? From what I understand... you have 4 jobs. You do over 100 miles of cardio a week. You spend several hours a week volunteering somewhere... not to mention that you post in several dozen forums and you have weekly dates with a heavy version of Kirstie Alley. I think I left out a dozen other things as well. This is just a guess but... are you exaggerating about any of this? If not... do you ever sleep? I've never met a single person in my life that does as much in a month that you claim to do in a week. You should be motivational speaker... or maybe you already are?

You left out a lot of things, JohnGalt2341.

TT also spends a good deal of time taking care of his family members, which include his mother, his Alzheimer's stricken uncle, and his blind sister.

He is a member of over 4000 forums, plays poker on 87 different sites, and spends a lengthy amount of time each week recuperating Jerry Lawler. During these visits he is also aiding future wrestling stars in their cardio, and helping them with their wrestling technique finishing maneuvers.

Sure this may sound like a lot for you and me, JohnGalt2341, but then again, we aren't TTwarrior.