Some TV talking heads are aggressively promoting the Chiefs over the Eagles based on an imaginary Philly schedule which they point to as being weak. Which is true – it was weak - but the Chiefs have had an even easier schedule (see below). In fact although both have identical regular season records – 14-3 – nine of KC’s wins came against sub .500 teams. Similarly, these same TV air heads are running on and on about the “huge” difference between the performances of Hurts and Mahomes in their respective Conference Finals – as if Hurts hadn’t been playing against the league’s best defense in the 49ers (see below), yet winning 31-7, while Mahomes could only eke out only 23 points vs an average Bengals defense, and only won on a last second field goal (mostly thanks the Cincy O-Line, which had taken the day off).

Now, I don’t know who will win tomorrow – personally, I’m teasing the Chiefs and the Over – but, given the below-average defensive secondaries of both teams, and the quality of both QBs and their weapons, I like a high scoring close game, the edge going to KC.

GLTA