OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

League MVP winner / Fade USA Today 100%

just found this

Been a while but the big game is finally less than a week away which means the NFL league mvp winner will be announced this week as well. Going back and looking at all the QB league mvp winners , the last to also win a Super Bowl was Kurt Warner in 1999.

Not very good odds. Brady , Matt Ryan , Cam Newton , and the great Peyton Manning just to name a few that have failed to win both. Another interesting way I’ve been able to pick the superbowl winner in the last 5 years straight is by picking up the Main USA Today newspaper on Friday.

The front of the news paper will be advertising the loosing team of the superbowl and if there’s nothing on the main , Then in the sports section the cover and main picture you see will be the loser of the superbowl.

Fade , fade , fade ! This has worked 5 years straight and I’ve used it time after time And it continues to work.

Last year main cover had nothing but sports section had all OBJ pictures and stories about the trade and how he got them to the superbowl.
    I took Cinci plus the points.

The year before Mahomes was on the main cover of the paper and when u open the sports section there was a huge picture of Pat Mahomes again flexing. Tampa plus the points was a winner.
    Year
    before that main cover had nothing , sports section had a big picture of Jimmy G. Kc mL was the play. (i had kc - points)

Year before that was rams on the cover of sports section New England won. And lastly before that was Tom Brady and Belichick hugging each other on the sports section big huge picture and of course Nick foles and philly plus the points was the play.

i had eagles also Brady big yelling face on the playbook cover also on madden cover and the kiss of death league MVP before the sb

I’ve saved them all , I got proof of everything. Can’t wait to c who they got this year but we shall know by Friday morning boys and girls.
    My official play will be released later this week.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246