WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i mean i wouldnt make any moves not knowing their best players status. its just a sketchy pick. game time is approaching and still no good news. i dont know. i need to know what beckham is doing before ANYTHING. you saw how terrible they are without him
    Thanks for the insight. Ya wasn't easy pick. Hopefully Odell doesn't play and I'll feel way better. Always good to hear what you say

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Thanks for the insight. Ya wasn't easy pick. Hopefully Odell doesn't play and I'll feel way better. Always good to hear what you say
    well fading the giants is smarter than taking them IMO. you saw how trash they were in primetime. i dont know how you could feel confident in eli right now lol and the time table doesnt matchup at all. his injury is a 6-8 week injury and its only been 4-5... hes suppose to miss more time. maybe they are just being optimistic to keep the spirits high. who knows.

i may have have a bet once i know more

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

well fading the giants is smarter than taking them IMO. you saw how trash they were in primetime. i dont know how you could feel confident in eli right now lol and the time table doesnt matchup at all. his injury is a 6-8 week injury and its only been 4-5... hes suppose to miss more time. maybe they are just being optimistic to keep the spirits high. who knows.

i assume this means ur taking lions if he out ???

momoney23
    momoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5334

OBJ is playing

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The fact they looked horrible last week precisely why I like them here. No better motivator than hearing how bad you are all week. I heard enough reports that lean to obj playing that worked for me as figured was better to play at -3 earlier today than wait and have line go up. Even if he don't play I'm ok but I expect him to be in enough to draw coverage and prob still make one or 2 big plays.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    i assume this means ur taking lions if he out ???
    honestly ive been leaning lions this entire time lol just couldnt pull the trigger on them. cant trust eli for shit

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol odell cant help them.

JayDr3am
    Handi

cooking up picks as we speak. love this weeks card

JayDr3am
    Handi

nfl 8-5 +3.73

addition:

TNF
    Rams -3 +105 x2u

not going to go too deep about the rams and 49ers lol rams simply have a better offense AND defense. getting mcdonald back is huge for that front line. rams corners are cutthroat. that front line and the back end compliments each other pretty well. goff has some new weapons at his disposal and goff is finding his targets. gurley is running like a full grown man and the O-line seems has alot to do with that. out of these 2 teams, rams are on the rise. IMO shanahan cant save this 49ers team. they get beat up on the neutral siting.

2u play will be a nice little boost into the week 3 sunday card

24-13 Rams
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-21-17 at 12:34 AM.

2daBank

Neutral site?

Agree rams more talented. I'm not ready to play them as favs tho especially on road. Hate Thursday night anyway so just passing. My worry would be Hyde looked really good last week and skins ran all over lambs, niners could potentially feed Hyde the ball 25x and control the game.. gl buddy

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Neutral site?

Agree rams more talented. I'm not ready to play them as favs tho especially on road. Hate Thursday night anyway so just passing. My worry would be Hyde looked really good last week and skins ran all over lambs, niners could potentially feed Hyde the ball 25x and control the game.. gl buddy
    theres no real "home advantage" here.. go right down the road and they are there lol there will be just as many ram fans as 49er fans.

well of course the skins had success running, they have a 3 headed monster back there in kelly, perine and thompson.so they are able to switch the tempo alot. the 49ers dont have that luxury. they have mediocre receivers and not the best line. pounding 20+ carries on hyde is not going to be enough IMO.

rams pass rush will have hoyer on the ground more than he would like to be. thursday games im not a big fan of either but i love this spot. this is goffs time to shine. he knows this is the game to really make a headline for himself
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-21-17 at 09:21 PM.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I like it Jay, Rams look like a solid football team, much improved.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

dumpster fire of a game. rooting for ya

2daBank

rams fans (the few there might actually be) dont show up to games in la so i seriously doubt there will be many at this game. from sounds of it might not be a ton of ninerw fans either, lol..

JayDr3am
    Handi

great throw by the rams lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

wow. they did everything to blow this game. . i guess i have to expect that with 2 young rookie coaches going to head to head.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

wow. they did everything to blow this game. . i guess i have to expect that with 2 young rookie coaches going to head to head.
    Scripted just like the WWE, regroup on Sunday... made the right play, nothing you can do about it. It smelled fishy to me since the first punt drop.... turned off the TV, counting my chickens only to check the score on my computer flabbergasted.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Scripted just like the WWE, regroup on Sunday... made the right play, nothing you can do about it. It smelled fishy to me since the first punt drop.... turned off the TV, counting my chickens only to check the score on my computer flabbergasted.
    so disgusting.

JayDr3am
    Handi

you can honestly cap the absolute shit out of these games, be on the right side and still be bamboozled lol jesus penetrating christ
    Points Awarded:

Ryermkd gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Just gambling, gl this weekend! I have to control my emotions because shit like this makes me want to hit em hard. I like the week though.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Just gambling, gl this weekend! I have to control my emotions because shit like this makes me want to hit em hard. I like the week though.
    yes. im not going to tilt but it is very hard not to after a loss like that. i would rather get blown out than for it to end like that. woosah. woosah.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

the second I saw SF miss that extra point I knew we were in for a stink town special.. felt more comfortable laying the 18 in college tonight with USF than these scrubs. glad I didn't bet.. NFL has me pissed since I lost the big one last Sunday.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Welcome to the National Fixed League

JayDr3am
    Handi

im over it. going to have some spicy college picks into the NFL sunday. woosah.

JayDr3am
    Handi

nfl 8-6 +1.73

tonight or saturday will have the picks up

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Sometimes you win those, sometimes you lose those. I know you will bounce back
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Notorious_Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Man when I stopped watching lambs had pretty sizable lead. Tough break buddy.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Man when I stopped watching lambs had pretty sizable lead. Tough break buddy.
    yeahh no sweat. i see some great spots sunday/monday. BOL this weekend bank

2daBank

yeahh no sweat. i see some great spots sunday/monday. BOL this weekend bank
    That throw goff made to Watkins was pretty impressive (as was the catch), he dropped that sucker right in there in stride! Unreal how much better the kid looks w a competent coaching staff supporting him! Lol. If rams get the defense figured out (which I think they will in time as it takes time switching from 4-3 to 3-4) they could very well win this division as bad as Seattle looks.,

Scary looking card this week, lot of minefields with all the road chalk, looks like setting up to be a big time public burial after the masses doing well last week. Gl to you as well brother.

JayDr3am
    Handi

That throw goff made to Watkins was pretty impressive (as was the catch), he dropped that sucker right in there in stride! Unreal how much better the kid looks w a competent coaching staff supporting him! Lol. If rams get the defense figured out (which I think they will in time as it takes time switching from 4-3 to 3-4) they could very well win this division as bad as Seattle looks.,

Scary looking card this week, lot of minefields with all the road chalk, looks like setting up to be a big time public burial after the masses doing well last week. Gl to you as well brother.
    yeah for some reason while capping that game i saw the end of the game with goff in the headlines having a good game. just got hoodwinked late.

the lines this week are difficult but not as tight as last weeks lol jesus christ

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

colts +1.5 -110

fading the browns.

falcons -2.5 -110

love what detroit is doing but falcons are too heavy right now. seeking revenge. they roll

chiefs -3 +100

cant trust phil rivers lol chiefs have come out of the gate firing. theyve covered the spread for me since week 1. rolling with the punches.

Patriots -14 -110

rookie qb. bill bilicek preys on rookie qb's.. patriots should blow texans out of the water.

i was destroyed in college today lets see if i can get some W's. BOL tomorrow

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Like the Colts as well, still compelling myself to not unload closer to game time.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Like the Colts as well, still compelling myself to not unload closer to game time.
    yeah i want to unload but ill keep it reserved. BOL tomorrow ryer

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Jay just my owen input..browns should never be fav..so im going with Cleveland lol..nuff said i think the public will have colts on all parley tickets..you already know how that goes..anyway love pats to shut down texans..also eagles to kill my giants lol..bol my man! !!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Jay just my owen input..browns should never be fav..so im going with Cleveland lol..nuff said i think the public will have colts on all parley tickets..you already know how that goes..anyway love pats to shut down texans..also eagles to kill my giants lol..bol my man! !!
    I seriously doubt colts end up on many parlay tickets. Normal folks have no interest in this game! Lol

First ... 2345678 ... Last