shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

Big Ben pulled the best AL Czervick of all time

Rodney Dangerfield played AL in caddy shack. He flops his arm around and says( for the kids in the crowd) "my arm I think it's broken " NFL is Not Fu++ing Legit. Great game sad outcome. And I bet Pitt at 2.5 with my local. Why did they go for for 2 in the 3rd. I was rooting for the Bengals after that. If you think it's not fixed. Let me know

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

If you're insinuating that every single score was orchestrated to have the Bengals win by two points, you need to have yourself committed. The two point conversion attempt by Pittsburgh was an awful awful decision, but totally on par with Mike Tomlin's career decision making processes, both in general and specifically with seemingly random two point conversions.

Also you can tell yourself that's why they didn't cover the -2.5, but you would be just poor at both math as well as critical thinking. Had Pitt instead kicked the extra point, Cincinnati would have then been tied when they initially scored their touchdown. They of course would have then kicked an extra point, not gone for the conversion which they also failed. This would have resulted in the exact same margin of victory.

The game was not fixed. If these guys are actors, you're giving Pacman Jones waaaaay too much credit as an actor. He does not have that emotional range.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 01-10-16 at 02:45 AM.

mikeak
    mikeak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

And if it was fixed to make you lose does that make it fixed to make me win?

Had Cincy at +3

This is what happens when the line moves back and forth and final scores ends up right there

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Yeah... the NFL set it up to target you specifically. They really wanted you to lose 10 bucks.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave new era 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.