NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yep ive had a shitty year. 1st 1 in the last 4 and ive been telling everyone since i started posting that nobody beats the nfl year after year and im certainly not the exception.. "loser" tho? ill tell you what a loser looks like, look in the mirror faggit. another awesome fri night for you i see
    I was just messin with u buddy. I love u man.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kc/buf un 42 (2x)...at risk of jinxing myself ill say that bills totals been one of the few things ive consistently had pegged this season..like the minny gm a few weeks ago this another case of me thinking that a couple years ago this total would be closer to 38 than where it set now. much like that gm it still bothers me playing unders with low 40s totals the way the gm being played and officiated these days but i feel it is the right side as 38 seems right to me.. both defenses really match up well with what the opposing offenses in this gm. we know kc wants to run and will attempt to a bunch whether they are having great success or not. wont be easy sledding for them against a bills d that been very stout against the run only allowing 3.6 ypc. since orten took over bills been getting most their points out of the passing gm, watkins hurt himself in practice this week and even if he plays i cant imagine he is 100%. both defenses get after the qb and are excellent at getting off the field on 3rd down. bills be much better served pounding the rock on kc as i think that the weakest part of their defense. there should be a ton of rushing attempts in this gm that should keep the clock moving. this has all the makings of a slug fest where 20 points should be enough to get the W. kc owns a decisive edge in the red zone on both sides of the ball so i guess i lean them slightly to win a 21-17 type of gm (i wouldnt bet against bills at home tho)..
    this card really sux..

3 team 10 point teaser..(2.5x)

kc+11.5
    ravens pk
    pit/nyj ov 37

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

good luck today banker.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good Luck Banker

feeling that under, but I took the 1st half

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Arizona is gonna lose and probably by double digits.

I rike 2 bet
    I rike 2 bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Arizona is gonna lose and probably by double digits.
    Wow, what a good call dumb dumb.
    Points Awarded:

SmittyZ28 gave I rike 2 bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I rike 2 bet

this card really sux..

3 team 10 point teaser..(2.5x)

kc+11.5
    ravens pk
    pit/nyj ov 37
    Unlucky bank. Big Ben screwed you on the over. He should have had 2-3 TDs easy.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Bank tough break on the teaser man, surprised to see you do a 3 team 10 point you usually do 2 team 6 point teasers. You got skills bro, we all have cold streaks. Keep on keeping on, GL dude

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by I rike 2 bet View Post

Unlucky bank. Big Ben screwed you on the over. He should have had 2-3 TDs easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Bank tough break on the teaser man, surprised to see you do a 3 team 10 point you usually do 2 team 6 point teasers. You got skills bro, we all have cold streaks. Keep on keeping on, GL dude
    i been missing so many 2 team 6 pointers i tried that, turned out great.lol.. after being a big part of my arsenal most my gambling life teasers have betrayed me in a big way this year, things been the freaking death of me this season for whatever reason.. gonna keep trying to stick to the less is more approach and do away with teases for a minute and see how it goes (well besides like a 6-12 team lotto ticket i always do, lol)

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

I'm using redskins today in the suicide pool. I can't bring myself to take denv on the road in a back to back scenario. Any other ones you like? I already used SD.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Ive been hitting a lot of the 3 team 10 point teasers -110 .... try Detroit +10 ... SD -1.5 and Denver -1/2 thats a winner if you don't like Denver use Cleve +7 or Wash +1.5

2daBank

short and sweet this week.

bungals/aints ov 51 (2x).. obviously should have gotten earlier in the week but havnt really had the time lately. the fact it actually hit 51 i think is a good sign, just wish id have played it lower.. 2 desperate ass teams that gonna have to lean on offense as their d's not stopping either team in this 1.. ginger should be better, really cant be worse and typically trust him much more in a less pressure filled non prime time gm. the run gm should help him plenty as i think they will feed hill the ball a ton forcing aints to commit 8 to the box allowing green to finally have a aj green type day after not doing much his 1st 2 weeks back from injury..

classic gm where if i think the dog can compete i prefer the over to a side and i think cincy will compete here. when the last time aints covered this kind of number? i know ive taken lots of points against them at home this season and they havnt been covering. aints just are not as good as me or others thought coming into the season. they still a dangerous team and most likely a playoff team that gets a home gm courtesy of this awful division. i like them to bounce back and get the W here as i still dont see this as a team that gonna drop 2 in a row at home. i just think it gonna take the offense putting up 31ish to do so. shouldnt be much of a problem as this bungals defense been horrible. i thought coming into the season they would miss zimmer it just took little longer than expected. lesser offenses than the saints been getting whatever they want off this unit of late and i have no doubt saints can pretty much beat them however they so choose in this one..

i guess there a concern both teams use the run games a ton and the clock is moving non stop and that certainly my biggest issue. i just feel like the run gms will be successful enough to open up guys down field, think both offenses will push the other enough to get this gm into the upper 50s low 60s.. lets call it 31-27 saints as brees wont lose to ginger in a gm his team needs..

kc-1 (2x).. seahags get to experience the hell it is to play in their house this week as arrowhead is right up there in terms of stadiums that are no fun to play in. even better it cold as shit in kc and unlike these other pussy stadiums there aint no heaters under the turf in kc, not only will it feel like concrete when you hit the ground but i would also think at least early on kc will have a footing adv.

stylistically kc is a perfect team to play against sea as well, we all know sea secondary is great but how important is that when they face a team that has no interest in their wrs anyway? kc been winning gms all year w/o throwing 1 freaking td to their wrs yet are one of the most efficient red zone offenses in the league scoring tds in damn near 70% of their red zone opportunities.. on the other side sea hasnt been so efficient only converting 55% of the time. this a red zone league these days and kc is not only one of the best red zone offenses but also sport a defense only allowing opponents to punch it in on 42% of their chances and simply are not allowing rushing tds. on the other side to go along with sea middling red zone offense they have been one of the worst red zone defenses this season allowing teams to score tds on 68% of their chances on the season..

bottom line is sea beats teams by being the most physical team on the field. i dont think that is the case today. chiefs win a slugfest 21-17..

sea/kc un 42 (1x).. hate spread and total in same gm but i just dont see this as a gm that gets out of the 30s..

GB-5.5 (2x)... ill talk about in a little bit..

going to gym, be back in couple hours. will explain gb play and answer any questions any1 has on the card..

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I'm thinkin Sea Bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I'm using redskins today in the suicide pool. I can't bring myself to take denv on the road in a back to back scenario. Any other ones you like? I already used SD.
    i got knocked out last week seems like a good week to use the skins, only other 1 i think this week maybe cle, qb making his 1st start and browns d has started to resemble what i thought they would be coming into the season. i dunno if i have full trust in them but prob as much as i do skins..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Ive been hitting a lot of the 3 team 10 point teasers -110 .... try Detroit +10 ... SD -1.5 and Denver -1/2 thats a winner if you don't like Denver use Cleve +7 or Wash +1.5
    yea that looks like a winner to me..

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I like KC and gb as well

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    I'm thinkin Sea Bank
    their run d has certainly been better than the chiefs which could be a issue for sure. i still think the way to attack sea is by running the ball and that a large part of their lofty ypc against avg has to do with fact they have played a lot of shitty rush offenses this season.. under probably better than either side honestly..

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Maybe I'm just bitter that we absolutely dominated the Chiefs and still lost

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Maybe I'm just bitter that we absolutely dominated the Chiefs and still lost
    under was def the play in that gm.. you guys just got too banged up at a bad time.. gotta go, ill be back in a little bit..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good Luck Today Bankers!!!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Like your GB and KC picks banker. Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Like your GB and KC picks banker. Good luck
    should have waited on most my plays it seems.. didnt think gb would get down to -4 so went ahead as didnt want -6.. no clue why kc total going up? if it hits 44 im def hitting it again cause i just dont see it going over that number in any way, even if both special teams score i still like it to stay under that..

CasualTipster
    CasualTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I've gone with:

NO Saints -2, CLE Browns +5.5 & DET Lions +10.5 @ 2.00

2daBank

short and sweet this week.

bungals/aints ov 51 (2x).. obviously should have gotten earlier in the week but havnt really had the time lately. the fact it actually hit 51 i think is a good sign, just wish id have played it lower.. 2 desperate ass teams that gonna have to lean on offense as their d's not stopping either team in this 1.. ginger should be better, really cant be worse and typically trust him much more in a less pressure filled non prime time gm. the run gm should help him plenty as i think they will feed hill the ball a ton forcing aints to commit 8 to the box allowing green to finally have a aj green type day after not doing much his 1st 2 weeks back from injury..

classic gm where if i think the dog can compete i prefer the over to a side and i think cincy will compete here. when the last time aints covered this kind of number? i know ive taken lots of points against them at home this season and they havnt been covering. aints just are not as good as me or others thought coming into the season. they still a dangerous team and most likely a playoff team that gets a home gm courtesy of this awful division. i like them to bounce back and get the W here as i still dont see this as a team that gonna drop 2 in a row at home. i just think it gonna take the offense putting up 31ish to do so. shouldnt be much of a problem as this bungals defense been horrible. i thought coming into the season they would miss zimmer it just took little longer than expected. lesser offenses than the saints been getting whatever they want off this unit of late and i have no doubt saints can pretty much beat them however they so choose in this one..

i guess there a concern both teams use the run games a ton and the clock is moving non stop and that certainly my biggest issue. i just feel like the run gms will be successful enough to open up guys down field, think both offenses will push the other enough to get this gm into the upper 50s low 60s.. lets call it 31-27 saints as brees wont lose to ginger in a gm his team needs..

kc-1 (2x).. seahags get to experience the hell it is to play in their house this week as arrowhead is right up there in terms of stadiums that are no fun to play in. even better it cold as shit in kc and unlike these other pussy stadiums there aint no heaters under the turf in kc, not only will it feel like concrete when you hit the ground but i would also think at least early on kc will have a footing adv.

stylistically kc is a perfect team to play against sea as well, we all know sea secondary is great but how important is that when they face a team that has no interest in their wrs anyway? kc been winning gms all year w/o throwing 1 freaking td to their wrs yet are one of the most efficient red zone offenses in the league scoring tds in damn near 70% of their red zone opportunities.. on the other side sea hasnt been so efficient only converting 55% of the time. this a red zone league these days and kc is not only one of the best red zone offenses but also sport a defense only allowing opponents to punch it in on 42% of their chances and simply are not allowing rushing tds. on the other side to go along with sea middling red zone offense they have been one of the worst red zone defenses this season allowing teams to score tds on 68% of their chances on the season..

bottom line is sea beats teams by being the most physical team on the field. i dont think that is the case today. chiefs win a slugfest 21-17..

sea/kc un 42 (1x).. hate spread and total in same gm but i just dont see this as a gm that gets out of the 30s..

GB-5.5 (2x)... ill talk about in a little bit..

going to gym, be back in couple hours. will explain gb play and answer any questions any1 has on the card..
    atl-2.5 (1x)..cant resist, if anyone in this sorry div is gonna push the aints atl is the obvious pick. both olines terrible but ill take ryan and his weapons over a banged up cam and his lack there of..

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

atl-2.5 (1x)..cant resist, if anyone in this sorry div is gonna push the aints atl is the obvious pick. both olines terrible but ill take ryan and his weapons over a banged up cam and his lack there of..

I'm with you on ATL brother. Good luck today mang.

I rike 2 bet

Like the picks this week bank, has the recipe to go a perfect 4-0! Rooting for you! (and me)

I rike 2 bet

double post. opps!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by I rike 2 bet View Post
    Like the picks this week bank, has the recipe to go a perfect 4-0! Rooting for you! (and me)
    sounds freaking great to me bro, been a while.. gl to us.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Bank, do you know why Bears' line droped from 4.5 to 1.5 ??? Vikings look like play here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    Bank, do you know why Bears' line droped from 4.5 to 1.5 ??? Vikings look like play here
    I really wanted to play minny but didn't want to have a real big card. I have no clue how any1 could lay points w the dumpster fire known as the bears?

First ... 16171819