2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

1st you use the argument that vy hasnt won anything then you proceed to throw out names like schaub, rodgers,romo, and brees for that matter a long list of qbs that havnt won shit and favre your joking right? there isnt a gm in the league that would take favre at this point of his career over vince young

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

and if you have such little football knowledge that you fail to recogonize that games won by 1 score or less could have easily been losses, i can't really help you.

the colts have won 8 games by 1 score or less

this is really a stupid comment a win is a win and when you look at the record that is all you see. its like see a qbs interceptions...they could all be the fault of the receiver by tipping the ball in the air but the qb gets the stat for it and that is all you see

a win of 3-0 or a win 59-0 is still only a win. a team could win every game 3-0 and have a winning margin of 3. another team could win 8 games 25-0 and have a winning margin of 25 but the other team would make the playoffs

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    the colts have won 8 games by 1 score or less

this is really a stupid comment a win is a win and when you look at the record that is all you see. its like see a qbs interceptions...they could all be the fault of the receiver by tipping the ball in the air but the qb gets the stat for it and that is all you see

a win of 3-0 or a win 59-0 is still only a win. a team could win every game 3-0 and have a winning margin of 3. another team could win 8 games 25-0 and have a winning margin of 25 but the other team would make the playoffs
    i can't even follow what the hell you are trying to say with that last paragraph.

QB ints? of course every qb has a few ints that are not their fault. other ones make poor decisions and poor throws.

and finally, i hope you learned a very, very important lesson looking up the Colts scores. it is the number one rule i follow when capping football.

1. No team is as good as everyone thinks and no team is as bad as everyone thinks.

also helps illustrate how thin the line is between a win and a loss in the NFL. New England makes the 4th down it is over. Moats doesn't fumble on the 1 after an 88 yard drive, Houston has a great shot to win. Brown makes the FG and sends it to OT, anything could happen. of course then there are games like the 49ers game where the game was nowhere as near as close as the score indicates.

you guys must just hate that i know more than you and win more than you.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the last paragraph is to say the size of the win is not important only the win counts

and the 1 score or less comment is still really silly. i'm sure if you look at the past 5 years more games are one by a score or less. i'm not going to do it. but someone that knows as much as you should waste valuable life minutes figuring it out.
    and then when you are on the verge of death think about what else you could have been doing with that time. and then i would say since i didnt waste that time, i actually know more than you.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good thing Vince has head screwed on straight now. A real head case a few years ago......Wonder what did it?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam antifoil, u gotta work on that english
    i have no idea wat u are trying to say
    i am curious to see where the VY supporters have him ranked among the top QBs in the league
    its not really fair to judge him this season, we will definately have a better idea next year

plzkthx
    plzkthx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Don't get me wrong I do agree Vince Young is becomming a decent QB but hes no where near elite QBs in the NFL now. Yes he took the Titans on a 7-1 run since he started but honestly it was mainly Chris Johnson exploding in the games. Then you you say why wasn't Chris Johnson producing wins when they were 0-6, its because they were playing a lot harder elite teams such as Colts, Pats, Steelers, and even Houston (even though they beat them out the second time, again a close game). The teams Vince beat are not even good...Rams...Buffalos..49ers...and even Jacksonville who are so inconsistant. They barley beat the Cardinals with Matt Lienart as QB. Also if Kerry Collins was such a bad QB how did he take the Titans to a 10-0 run last year?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by plzkthx View Post
    Don't get me wrong I do agree Vince Young is becomming a decent QB but hes no where near elite QBs in the NFL now. Yes he took the Titans on a 7-1 run since he started but honestly it was mainly Chris Johnson exploding in the games. Then you you say why wasn't Chris Johnson producing wins when they were 0-6, its because they were playing a lot harder elite teams such as Colts, Pats, Steelers, and even Houston (even though they beat them out the second time, again a close game). The teams Vince beat are not even good...Rams...Buffalos..49ers...and even Jacksonville who are so inconsistant. They barley beat the Cardinals with Matt Lienart as QB. Also if Kerry Collins was such a bad QB how did he take the Titans to a 10-0 run last year?
    Great points. People overvalue individual play and undervalue team play. This is a team game.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Great points. People overvalue individual play and undervalue team play. This is a team game.
    Vince Young sucks. More interceptions than touchdowns. 0 playoff wins. 0 super bowl wins.

And why the hell would anyone take Vince Young over Brett Favre? I'll take the interception king over a guy who actually throws more ints than tds

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Vince Young sucks. More interceptions than touchdowns. 0 playoff wins. 0 super bowl wins.

And why the hell would anyone take Vince Young over Brett Favre? I'll take the interception king over a guy who actually throws more ints than tds
    more proof you dont know shit and probly why you never win any bets and live with your mom. try pullin your head out of your ass and paying attention sometime you would be amassed what you could learn but that will never happen becuase you have proven to truly be one of two things either the biggest ****ing moron on this site or a little kid probly both a stupid ****ing kid and thats the worst are country is infested with dumbshit kids. go read a book and tell your mom your sorry for being such a ****ing idiot

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by plzkthx View Post
    The reason why they went 10-0 with KFC last year is because the Defense was dominant... this year the D is nowhere near as good. It's pretty much the same reason they went 10-6 the year before. VY wasn't good enough to win 10 games that year, he sucked, but the D was really good.

You wanna talk about teams played in the 0-6 stretch versus the 7-1 stretch... 3 of them were the same team.
    Here are the QB ratings:
    Houston KFC: 90-- VY: 84.7(however VY had 70+ rushing yards)
    Jacksonville KFC: 66.7-- VY: 114.1
    Indi KFC:59.9--VY: 77.8

Also in the Rams game they both played...although KFC played for most of the game VY had a 156.2 rating while KFC's was 101.6

And you can't just look at QB rating...VY has surpassed KFC in just about every measurable stat that exists.

There is no question in any Titans fan mind that we wouldnt be anywhere near 7 wins with Collins at QB.

Right now just about every Titans fan who has watched the last 8 games thinks VY will be the QB of the teams future.

Even MERRIL HOGE has come around and is giving VY props.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

the sweet, sweet irony of me losing $$$ backing young

did the NFL learn nothing from Kordell Stewart?

still can't read a defense

fukk young sucks

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

fukk young sucks
    Dude... he can't read at all. Did you forget that VY still holds the record for the lowest score in the history of the Wonderlic test?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

fukk young sucks

youre a fu**** degenerate that has probably waited weeks to post something here the second he throws a pick..

i wish i could see you in real life and knock the f*** out of you.

jsmithj88

the rest of this game will show me a lot about VY
    i doubt titans will be running too much from here on out

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    youre a fu**** degenerate that has probably waited weeks to post something here the second he throws a pick..

Did you forget to take your meds?

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Did you forget to take your meds?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by nashvillesteve View Post
    bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

NashvilleSteve

NashvilleSteve

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

statnerds
    Put me in coach

8 for 21

89 Yards

0 TDs

2 Ints

i'm the one that lost money here, not you. and if you check this thread you will find me warning you Young sucked.

and now that that fact of real life knocked the fukk out of you, you are pissed at me?

awesome turn of a phrase on my part....

NashvilleSteve

Ain't Vince Young good???? Right up there with Manning, Brees, Brady????Shit the Bed!!!!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

8 for 21

89 Yards

0 TDs

2 Ints

i'm the one that lost money here, not you. and if you check this thread you will find me warning you Young sucked.

and now that that fact of real life knocked the fukk out of you, you are pissed at me?

awesome turn of a phrase on my part....
    the fact that he led this team from 0-6 to the playoff hunt is miraculous in itself. especially considering how terrible their secondary is and how he has quite possibly the worst set of receivers in the nfl.

its a shame his worst game had to be now on christmas prime time. the lowlives like you will always stick around and wait for a good player to slip to avoid admitting you were wrong.

you're a real loser and i hope you quit gambling for the sake of your family (if you have one) .

jsmithj88

wat are u dudes talkin about !!!
    VY did a great job today !!!
    he did a great job handing the ball of the CJ and he was even nice enuff to get out of his way

but really, the titans defense got lit up

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleSteve View Post
    Ain't Vince Young good???? Right up there with Manning, Brees, Brady????Shit the Bed!!!!!
    wow i bet sd 2night but this is funny what your basically saying is these qbs you have listed above have never played a shit gm? and i dont think 4th and stupid is trying to say vy is better or even in the same class as the top tier of qbs but every1 suggesting that vy isnt a quality qb that a lot of teams would love to have just doesnt make sense....honestly if your telling me there arnt 10-15 teams that would not be better off with vy than what they have out there right now your either trying to get under 4thandstupid's skin or dont really watch a lot of fb

mikemac21
    mikemac21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I <3 young still

investor
    Chicks jumpin my whip like a moshpit
    investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

jsmithj88

would u take VY over matt ryan or flacco?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    would u take VY over matt ryan or flacco?
    good ? ill get back to you on that 1 dont want to just give you a answer for the sake of talking let me think on it for awhile

NashvilleSteve

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wow i bet sd 2night but this is funny what your basically saying is these qbs you have listed above have never played a shit gm? and i dont think 4th and stupid is trying to say vy is better or even in the same class as the top tier of qbs but every1 suggesting that vy isnt a quality qb that a lot of teams would love to have just doesnt make sense....honestly if your telling me there arnt 10-15 teams that would not be better off with vy than what they have out there right now your either trying to get under 4thandstupid's skin or dont really watch a lot of fb
    Dont really watch alot of football!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleSteve View Post
    Dont really watch alot of football!!
    i believe that 4sure

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

i'm a hater again...

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good ? ill get back to you on that 1 dont want to just give you a answer for the sake of talking let me think on it for awhile
    Even after his terrible game yesterday his passer rating is still better than Matt Ryan's...and not far away from Flacco's

And his 40 yds rushing and rushing TD he had last night don't even count towards his QB rating or else he'd be above Flacco too

statnerds
    Put me in coach

oh the Titans D was shit no doubt, but the T.O.P. got out of hand. how many 3 and outs and turnovers are they supposed to survive? also Rivers had about a perfect game.

i thought it would be a close game with lots of points (cashed the over), but Young's turnovers killed the Titans. when it was 7-3 and Johnson took them down the field again, that first INT was horrible. Young locked on his TE, never looked anyone off, didn't recognize the man-to-man/zone mix coverage and threw it right to a LB.

and the 2nd Int? throwing into double coverage and behind the WR?

when other QBs have bad games is it the result of just not being very accurate or is it misreading defenses? i know which one it is in Young's case.

and seriously, he has the BEST RB in the NFL. fukk AP, he has a hall-of-famer at QB, a sick TE and very capable WRs. he should go for 130 a game. i hate the Titans, I hate VY, I hate CJ...but shit Johnson is good. the best RB in the NFL this season.

First 1234 Last