VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

Better late than never thread

Have been doing fairly well this season, but I tend to jinx myself when I start posting picks. Still, I like to have a place to keep track of what Ive been betting on and always welcome feedback.

Redskins -2 - As I stated in someone elses thread, the Vikings were just benefactors to the Cowboys D tending to make decent QBs look like stars this season. A few key drops by normally surehanded recievers is the only reason that game was even close. RG3 isnt back to 100%, but I still believe hes well enough to get it done.

Cowboys +7 - Everyone is aware Dallas is 7-2 ATS. Im sure theyre also aware that their 4 loses came by 14 points total. 3 of them by a combined 5 points. The Chargers seems to be the odd game where their heads werent in it when they had the game under control. They had plenty of chances to win the other 3. Last time these 2 teams played, it went into overtime. Saints fumbled, and the ball bounced forward and was bobbled by several players before a Saint secured it, getting all that free forward progress. Time before that, a sack/fumble forced by a injured D Ware ended the Saints undefeated season. Ill take the points, while I root for the SU victory

Cowboys/Saints under 53.5 - Just looking at the matchup, this game screams high scoring. Seems too good to be true. NOs D isnt as soft as it was last year, and Dallas tends to give up a ton of yards, but tighten in the redzone. On the flip side, their offense hasnt been clicking the last few weeks, but theyve been doing just enough to get the job done (save for the Lions game, obviously) Im thinking 27-24 range, tops. The Cowboys/Eagles game had a large total, IIRC, because of the pourous Ds by both teams combined with high scoring offensive potential. That game went 17-3. Also, Dallas seems to play ultra-conservative on the road. The Lions game being the exception, and that game was 10-7 at the half, even after picking up 2 turnovers. I dont play many totals, but I just feel like this one stays under.

VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

lol what did i say, nice way to start off. Not just an 0-3, but none of them were really even close. Redskins played like garbage, Cowboys played worse, and the Saints damn near took the top off the total by themselves. Cowboys have a bye, so I can focus more on picks, and less on my team. Time to get that money back