Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Some info for you guys on my Browns

We go to Pittsburgh to play the stoolers this week. Weeden isn't going to play, I know this because we just brought back in Thad Lewis to start and some guy I've never heard of josh Johnson to back him up.

McCoy came in claiming to have hurt his shoulder and has said after the game that he purposely threw balls away to give his recievers a breather who looked winded from playing at mile high. Doesn't sound to me that Shroomer will want him to play regardless of health. McCoy most likely wouldn't give it his all after this administration turned there back on him.

Trent Richardson is at 50/50 to play. The way he's battled through injuries I suspect at the end of the week he will get into his warrior mode mentality and want to play. It's just I don't know if shurmur will let him.

It's pretty much set in stone the way the media here is talking that shroomer will be let go come Monday so you really have to question how much he is preparing for. This game.

I think it's going to be the usual last game vs the steelers where they just completely dominate us as much as I hate to say it.

again just wanted to give some info

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Thanks for the heads up. Might not touch spread but interested in the UNDER 35 now.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I read several places that Richardson is listed as out as well as McCoy..... Might have to look into -11 Now

RS1702
    RS1702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

As Doug Deiken would say, 'They've got their bags packed, engines running, ready to head home as soon as the game is over.

I say --Steelers 31 Browns 10