mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Valpo +7 (.5u)
    Siena +5 (bought half point) (.5u) - I just don't think butler is that good
    Duke/K St under 150.5 (.5u) - Think this will be a little lower scoring than other people are thinking.
    UTEP -10 (1u) - Only pulled the trigger on them for right now will have the others ones up sooner or later. Good luck
    Kentucky +3.5 (1u) - Line is inflated from last nights 3 point burrage
    Portland +8 (1u)
    these are all my plays collected if anyone cares .. doubt it

mlb

Duke -5.5 (1u)

mlb

i need to drop portland haha

mlb

Got the under by .5 ... Portland screwed a pretty solid night though ... altho I played my units small I think I'm starting to gain a better feel for the season hopefully although everything changes come conference time .. but for right now just trying to build my bankroll slowly ... money management is key and so many people in here are wagering tons and tons of units and I hope we have half these threads at the end of the season so people aren't getting wipped out .. I hope to be able to keep this thread going the whole season which would mean I don't become to busy and hopefully am still in the game .. regardless seems like a lot of people had a good night .. I am starting to work on tomorrow and hope to have a few plays

mlb

17-11 Overall (+4u)

mlb

any winners to discuss for tomorrow?

mlb

what do you guys think about Charlotte +6 and Utah +11 tomorrow?

mlb

Pinnys lines are almost all 1 point different than other shops right now and now 4 games just changed to match up at the same time .. does anyone with more experience know if this is usual?

mlb

4 more just adjusted .. would appreciate any feedback?

mlb

UCLA +6 (1u) - I locked this in right at this number while I could. I initially leaned nova but now I just think UCLA is a little better then people think and I think Nova won't have such an easy time with them. I know travel is something to keep in mind seeing as nova is not traveling all that far where UCLA is across the country however it is still a neutral site game so Nova shouldn't have a gigantic following. I am rolling with this right now but as always I can buy back at a different price later, just liked this number and I really can't seeing it going up

GatorsBCSchamps
    GatorsBCSchamps's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCLA +6 (1u) - I locked this in right at this number while I could. I initially leaned nova but now I just think UCLA is a little better then people think and I think Nova won't have such an easy time with them. I know travel is something to keep in mind seeing as nova is not traveling all that far where UCLA is across the country however it is still a neutral site game so Nova shouldn't have a gigantic following. I am rolling with this right now but as always I can buy back at a different price later, just liked this number and I really can't seeing it going up
    BOL on your play.

bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Love Utah

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by GatorsBCSchamps View Post
    BOL on your play.
    thanks man .. i pm'd you back about the mich st game too

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyz View Post
    Love Utah
    as do i .. I feel like the Rivalry factor plays a huge role to keep this game a tight one however I still cannot get over the fact that this game opened so high ... I think if it continues to drop I will disregard that and go with Utah St .. nothing official for me yet

mlb

don't know if I like the fact that Nova went back up to 5 after getting down to 4 ... hmm .. anyone read into that?

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I am starting to really like the UCLA play. Public is on nova and the line is dropping, gotta love rlm. GL

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    I am starting to really like the UCLA play. Public is on nova and the line is dropping, gotta love rlm. GL
    I agree but I was wondering about the fact that is has since gone back up to 5? any thoughts on that

Hammew

I agree but I was wondering about the fact that is has since gone back up to 5? any thoughts on that

Not sure, it could be a group that bet ucla at 6, then public betting pushed it to 4, when it got to 4 they may have put money on nova which raised it back to 5, hoping for a middle and a win on both sides. I think it is more than likely normal movement b/c of the timing and when people can finally bet after lines are posted at online books too. But I don't know for sure.

mlb

Not sure, it could be a group that bet ucla at 6, then public betting pushed it to 4, when it got to 4 they may have put money on nova which raised it back to 5, hoping for a middle and a win on both sides. I think it is more than likely normal movement b/c of the timing and when people can finally bet after lines are posted at online books too. But I don't know for sure.
    i think i would agree with that .. movement doesnt seem all that outragoues come to think of it .. I would like to see it drop to 4.5 sometime before game time

mlb

2 Team Teaser:
    Mich St. +5.5 & Charlotte +10 -110 (1u) - Not really a teaser kind of guy, but I think Charlotte can keep it close tonight and I think they can keep it under the original number but at least lose by single digits. As for the Mich St pick, I know they have played poorly but do I really see them losing 2 a row, idk but in case they do I'm thinking... thinking... that it won't be a bloodbath ... good luck

mlb

University of Washington Huskies -1 (1.5u) - I could not pass this play up. I think this is the ultimate public suicide. I have been wavering back and forth all day about this and that is probably why I didn't go larger. I think if you stick with these sort of plays you will be on top in the end. Granted Washington struggled last night they were hot as can be the previous few games but what was expected from last game, you cannot stay hot forever. I will be most likely making picks like this the whole year and I'm ok with the criticism. State may blow them out of the water but I will not back a public team that high. I believe whether or not Sparty wins, Vegas is just baiting you to take State. Comon, Izzo, lose 2 in Hawaii and in a row, I don't think so, and the books know about this and why are they still not favored? idk all I do know is that it is too easy to take State here and I will not do it. Washington has a complete team and I don't think one lose to Kentucky will take anything from that. They match up decently against State and I would like to think they maybe run a little bit better. Plus, players such as Lucious for state are very frustrated right now. Mich St will be fine this year in the end and I have them to win it all and I am confident in that, but this is November and nothing says they will play like it's March. Still keeping the teaser as a little insurance, maybe a middle but either way, I like this play. Let the critics reign down!!! ... good luck

Hammew

I finally pulled the trigger on the Huskies too. GL to us.

mlb

I finally pulled the trigger on the Huskies too. GL to us.
    hell yeah ... took me a while but I did it

mlb

Utah +10 (.5u) - I like this play, but I will not participate in a public blood bath if Utah St blows these clowns out of the water. I am still skeptical and can't understand why this line would be so high even though Vegas knows most people will be on utah at +10 just when they they big brother verse little brother. Well either way I hope this works out, cuz I think Utah has improved.

Cal St Fullerton +16 (1u) - They have been playing some sneakily solid ball even though it may not always show that way. Of course you always have the public, USC perception which I think added a few points. I could see USC by double digits but I hope it stays under.

mlb

Virginia Commonwealth University +3.5 (3u) - This is only my second 3 unit play of the year and I really like it but still a little confused. Obviously the public will be on Tennessee cuz they are a national recognized team and ranked in the top 25, for now, and all that jazz, but I think VCU is better. They have shown it this year as well. They have played well against decent competition even though Wake has been up and down, but the fact remains I think VCU is better. I know Tennessee is 3-0, but I think a lucky 3-0. They could have lost a game already and I think it comes tonight actually. Once again, I know this is a lot of units and I may be wrong, but these are the type of plays I know I need to make to be successful long term. Oh well here goes nothing.

VCU ML +140 (.5u)

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

cal state fullerton is a good team the line is way to high good pick might have to pull the trigger too

mlb

I am playing these plays right now because I have some family stuff to do tonight and then going out with some friends but anyways these are what I have right now, but I also like Kentucky, Akron, Missouri and Minnesota but that is a crazy amount of plays. Anywho, good luck to all tonight.

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by golfhotel95476 View Post
    cal state fullerton is a good team the line is way to high good pick might have to pull the trigger too
    Good Luck Sir

mlb

ahhh .. Washington is killing themselves .. turnovers .. giving up offensive boards ... missed free throws .. you cannot do that when you face Izzo .. oh well

mlb

Don't like movement in Nova game but will stick by my original pick

mlb

Akron -2.5 (.5u) - Wish I coulda got 2 but this will have to do. I think Cleveland St winning streak comes to an end. If state wasn't undefeated this line would not be this low

mlb

Parlay: Wich St ML & Kentucky ML +120 (1u)

mlb

got rocked .. too many ******* plays .....

and too drunk to care right now ... oh well

mlb

of course I go big nonpublic on a a public dau .. fukkkkk

mlb

taking the day off for sure .. back in a hole .. too many plays lmao ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

First 123456 ... Last