sorge6's Avatar Become A Pro!

more leans..

ARK -2
    VT pk
    OK STATE +9.5

sorge6

Quote Originally Posted by dchecks View Post
    Already booked Maryland! Rest of the leans look great!
    u like maryland dchecks??? that was the one i am most concerned about lol not too worried though. capped it at -7 with marylands home dominance and clemsons road troubles..

sorge6

mannnnn there a lot of games i like today...

NEW MEX STATE -5

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by sorge6 View Post
    u like maryland dchecks??? that was the one i am most concerned about lol not too worried though. capped it at -7 with marylands home dominance and clemsons road troubles..

Marylands home dominance and clemsons road troubles says it all!! I have them -10, but we just need them to win by 5!! right???

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Maryland Money Line, GL

sorge6

UNC GREEN is +14???? i know they suck but they have only lost big twice and that was to conference leading wofford....plus davidson blows especially as of late

GL warrior!! maryland...at home...ML...seems like a very wise play BOL

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Let me guess

Purdue
    Pittsburgh
    Virginia tech
    Oklahoma State
    Ohio State
    Texas A & M

U guys are all the same.........With your cheap road favorites..Or a ranked team getting small points away. No way you make $900 a week betting like that ...Thats how the public bets and they lose money. I don't see your streak continuing. u will end up 50% by your hundred game.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    Let me guess

Purdue
    Pittsburgh
    Virginia tech
    Oklahoma State
    Ohio State
    Texas A & M

U guys are all the same.........With your cheap road favorites..Or a ranked team getting small points away. No way you make $900 a week betting like that ...Thats how the public bets and they lose money. I don't see your streak continuing. u will end up 50% by your hundred game.
    Come man lets not hate... be happy for the guy that he's winning... What did you get crushed and started hating?

I'll bet you 50 betpoints he is over 50% by his 100th game.

let me guess your not jealous or hating and your the man capping games and win 80% because your so smart. yeah you and everyone else. Go start your own hating thread and get some credability before you start annoying people.

sorge6

ahh a nobody trying to bring that negativity...i love it lol thats how you know you are starting to make a name for yourself...

5 posts since january???? you dont bet so why the hell are you in here???? clearly you wish you were me...young making money off sports, driving a nice truck...man u small time 9-5 making ends meat guys are all the same...lol GL in life cuz i know you need it. by 100 games ill be close to 70% no doubt in my mind....come check in due time.

sorge6

th guy has 5 posts in 2 months.....he clearly doesnt bet but just observes and wishes he had the balls and MONEY to bet.. haha what a scrub

thanks wolf!

Ranx777
    Ranx777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Yea I will take that bet too Tony P. Not only is this guy a good capper, but if he threw darts at a dart board for the next 50 picks he would still end up above 50% at his 100th game. U must not be the greatest capper yourself with your Math skills. He would have to go 16-34 his next 50 to be back down to 50%. I predict he is 62-38 after 100 picks.

tonyp0387

Am i right with the plays. I know your plays before you even post them thats pretty sad. Please people stop tailing now if any thing you should be fading him i am. His public winners stop today. Books crush tonight when Pitt and Purdue lose..

tonyp0387

The best cappers in the world average 55 to 57% And they don't bet cheap road favs in college basketball. Now that your winning people are going to start tailing and it would be the worst timing . You prob will have more then 50 wins after 100. But from today forward you will have a losing record your next 50 games that i believe. I'm not trying to insult you just trying to save hard working blue collar people there money.

sharknut
    sharknut's Avatar Become A Pro!

seriously aussies are notorious for the tall poppy syndrome....bagging out people that are doing well. Looks like its alive and well in the US as well. Seriously mate stop the bagging. Its so old and pathetic.you honestly expect people to take a 7 post nobody seriously? I have bugger all posts but im not attacking like you are, its juvenile and unnecessary.
    Last edited by sharknut; 02-24-10 at 04:21 PM.

sorge6

PLAYS for WED FEB 23rd.....

TEMPLE -4

PITT -1 .......WHY TONY PPPPPP???? BECAUSE...Harangody will not be in the lineup. that means Pitt coach Jamie Dixon must retool their game plan for the Fighting Irish, who lost their previous two games without Harangody and five of their past seven overall. Harangody, averaging 24.1 points and 10 rebounds per game, was Notre Dame's only serious offensive threat in the post. The Irish are a perimeter-oriented team without their star center. The Irish shot 24 3-pointers in their most recent loss, a 91-89 setback in double overtime against Louisville. In the other game without Harangody, a 69-68 loss at St. John's, the Irish took 20 3-pointers. The Irish were competitive in both games because they were making a lot of those 3-point attempts. They were 10 for 20 against St. John's and 10 for 24 against Louisville. It was not a two-game fluke. Notre Dame remains a dangerous team against Pitt because it is shooting 41 percent from 3-point range for the season. Abromaitis is shooting 49.5 percent and Hansbrough 45 percent.
    Pitt has been able to defend the 3-point shot well all season and was tested by two of the top 3-point shooting teams in the conference in their past two games.
    Marquette is the best 3-point shooting team in the league and managed to make 5 of 19 from behind the arc against the Panthers last week. Villanova, another strong outside team, was 6 for 14 from 3-point range. Pitt's opponents are shooting 30.5 percent from 3-point land. Pitt has a 6-1 record in games played at Notre Dame under Dixon. comes down to how well pitt defends the 3 and they will do that better than ND makes em....lets get it

ARK -1.5

MEMPHIS -2

MARYLAND -4.5

OHIO STATE -7.5

BOL to everyone.

sharknut
    sharknut's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow tony hit 33% with his predictions. I suppose 16-34 is possible lol.

Good luck sorge

tonyp0387

Ha 4 out of 5 CHEAP ROAD FAVS.

Why leave out Purdue that should be a no brainer??????

I'll stop posting in your thread but i will be fading you the next 50 games.

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S
    drewdown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    Let me guess

Purdue
    Pittsburgh
    Virginia tech
    Oklahoma State
    Ohio State
    Texas A & M

If you're such a wizard when it comes to capping why don't you and your 4 posts stay the **** out of this thread you ****ing weasel.

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S

PLAYS for WED FEB 23rd.....

TEMPLE -4

PITT -1 .......WHY TONY PPPPPP???? BECAUSE...Harangody will not be in the lineup. that means Pitt coach Jamie Dixon must retool their game plan for the Fighting Irish, who lost their previous two games without Harangody and five of their past seven overall. Harangody, averaging 24.1 points and 10 rebounds per game, was Notre Dame's only serious offensive threat in the post. The Irish are a perimeter-oriented team without their star center. The Irish shot 24 3-pointers in their most recent loss, a 91-89 setback in double overtime against Louisville. In the other game without Harangody, a 69-68 loss at St. John's, the Irish took 20 3-pointers. The Irish were competitive in both games because they were making a lot of those 3-point attempts. They were 10 for 20 against St. John's and 10 for 24 against Louisville. It was not a two-game fluke. Notre Dame remains a dangerous team against Pitt because it is shooting 41 percent from 3-point range for the season. Abromaitis is shooting 49.5 percent and Hansbrough 45 percent.
    Pitt has been able to defend the 3-point shot well all season and was tested by two of the top 3-point shooting teams in the conference in their past two games.
    Marquette is the best 3-point shooting team in the league and managed to make 5 of 19 from behind the arc against the Panthers last week. Villanova, another strong outside team, was 6 for 14 from 3-point range. Pitt's opponents are shooting 30.5 percent from 3-point land. Pitt has a 6-1 record in games played at Notre Dame under Dixon. comes down to how well pitt defends the 3 and they will do that better than ND makes em....lets get it

ARK -1.5

MEMPHIS -2

MARYLAND -4.5

OHIO STATE -7.5

BOL to everyone.

Get em sorge, and pay no attention to tony the donkey. I'd like to slap him right in the roosterlicker, jealous pile snake shit

sorge6

man i could care less what anyone thinks as long as im winning.

ohio state
    temple
    pitt
    memphis
    ark
    maryland

adding....

NEW MEX STATE -5
    Last edited by sorge6; 02-25-10 at 01:50 AM.

win1_2
    win1_2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got in too early, I thought your leans were your plays. 0-5 Did not know you were going to have real plays later. Oh well, live and learn!

sorge6

sorry win!!!! ya i post my leans...then plays. either way i didnt do too hot today. lol ill bounce back tomorrow with a couple gems

win1_2
    win1_2's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problem we will rally thanks to you. Now I know for sure!!

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Funny the three losses were brutal, but .500 isn't bad at all. Missed the NM St game. BOL tomorrow!

sorge6

ya i know...i really shouldnt have played so many games. i probably would have left memphis and arkansas off....oh well... ill take even on a bad night. tmw will be a quick turn around

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S

ya i know...i really shouldnt have played so many games. i probably would have left memphis and arkansas off....oh well... ill take even on a bad night. tmw will be a quick turn around

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call on maryland

sorge6

man i could care less what anyone thinks as long as im winning.

ohio state
    temple
    pitt
    memphis
    ark
    maryland

adding....

NEW MEX STATE -5

so overall 4-3 but i had too many plays..live and learn......thanks everyone for the support..this thread is turning out to be great. brings me to 38-18 since feb 11th so still a very respectable 67.8%. back to the drawing board for tomorrow. im going to get an early start on capping em....and TRUST me i am not and will never be a 50% guy. lets get it
    Last edited by sorge6; 02-25-10 at 01:58 AM.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

keep up the good work

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

Wolf40

so overall 4-3 but i had too many plays..live and learn......thanks everyone for the support..this thread is turning out to be great. brings me to 38-18 since feb 11th so still a very respectable 67.8%. back to the drawing board for tomorrow. im going to get an early start on capping em....and TRUST me i am not and will never be a 50% guy. lets get it
    Keep doing your thing man, I learned a long time ago success brings alot of haters. Just ignore them and stay focused bro. I'll be paying attention to your thread and pulling for you! GL

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    Keep doing your thing man, I learned a long time ago success brings alot of haters. Just ignore them and stay focused bro. I'll be paying attention to your thread and pulling for you! GL
    , man that is a classic profile pic, Teen Wolf, love it. I used to watch that movie daily when I was a kid

Wolf40

Quote Originally Posted by drewdown88 View Post
    , man that is a classic profile pic, Teen Wolf, love it. I used to watch that movie daily when I was a kid
    Yeah me too... loved it. I still try to watch it whenever its on!

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Keep up the good work. GETEM TONIGHT!

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice night, can't complain with 4-3, keep up the good work!

First ... 45678910 ... Last