irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

F - l- o - r- - i - d - a

The Gators did not play good today and were lucky to beat UK. Their "D" wasn't its usual high dominance and they shot like crap from the foul line yet they still won. There is only one team that might be able to hang with the Gators in this tourney and that is Louisville. The Cardinals are hot as hell right now. When they meet it will be the best and most hyped game of this tournament. Teacher getting beat by the student. Billy Donovan vs Rick Pitino and Gators cut the nets down at the end. Student beats the teacher, Billy should be coach of the year. Gators seniors will prevail!!!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm definitely going to be on Louisville with the points

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    The Gators did not play good today and were lucky to beat UK. Their "D" wasn't its usual high dominance and they shot like crap from the foul line yet they still won. There is only one team that might be able to hang with the Gators in this tourney and that is Louisville. The Cardinals are hot as hell right now. When they meet it will be the best and most hyped game of this tournament. Teacher getting beat by the student. Billy Donovan vs Rick Pitino and Gators cut the nets down at the end. Student beats the teacher, Billy should be coach of the year. Gators seniors will prevail!!!
    I love Florida and Louisville; however, the other team to keep an eye on is Arizona. I would pick one of those as the ultimate winner of the tourney.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

florida and arizona finals

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

That would not surprise me at all!!!

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

What a story Billy Donovan and kids that are actually seniors winning it all. How often does a team even have 4 starters that are seniors?