jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

WestsidePete, I see that RLM, looks trappy, but I gotta go with the wildcats here. I don't think that all the games Vil has won have been against bad squads, maybe WV has had a slightly harder schedule, but I just dont see WV's recent play warranting them giving up 4.5 to a hot Vil team.

WV is 9-2 at home this year, great...but they're only 4-4 ATS in those games. And they really havent been a spread covering monster in conference play either (5-6 ATS and SU).
    Vil's last 5 games alone they been covering for breakfast. And they're playing VERY well in the same conference.

Maybe it'll be close, maybe WV will win, but 4.5 points is really 6 to me, and I dont see WV covering.

Vil +4.5

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey all i was in Daniels its a department store in downtown morgantown and aguy said heard that Butler hurt is ankel i don't knwo if its 100% true but Huggins shops there so maybe he heard it from him so who knows..

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Could be reverse line movement as well...
    It is RLM... 75% is takeing the ranked team. Villanova

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

PsychoQ....You going to game???? Im still considering it...By the way Daniels is expensive though they got some quality stuff....

Anyhow I changed my mind am putting 2 units on WVU....I'm liking all the signs....RLM, public side, etc....

thetruth34
    thetruth34's Avatar Become A Pro!

RLM dosent gurantee a win there playboy, sometimes its a sucker bet, like im feeling here VIL BIG

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yep they sure did SUCKER you into this game...

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth34 View Post
    RLM dosent gurantee a win there playboy, sometimes its a sucker bet, like im feeling here VIL BIG

Truth, how ya feeling now playboy?

First 12